Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default After 24 days the FBI arrives...and leaves.

Efrem Zimbalist Jr. would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead. After 24 days the FBI shows up in Benghazi to investigate. Their investigation lasts one day and they are gone. I didn't know the FBI are such fainting violets. The FBI maintains heavily armed hostage rescue teams around the world but Benghazi is too dangerous. At the same time a CNN news crew found more classified documents in the wreckage.

Face it, the death of Americans and the embassador are only part of the loss. Classified documents were taken, Al Queada knows some of our secrets and they know who was helping us. We can conclude only one of two things; incompetence or cover up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wasn't much to see after this length of time it had been picked over.Weren't they kept out by the locals?Efrem was a actor...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Your supposed cover-up and allegations of incompetence aren't getting any traction. It's a non-story because there's nothing to see here.

It's the same as your wildly uninformed comments regarding the FBI HRT. HRT's don't run operational security involving US embassies or any other buildings against organized or even semi-organized infantry or militia elements armed with automatic weapons, mortars and RPG's. It's not in their job description.

Move along.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Efrem Zimbalist Jr. would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead. After 24 days the FBI shows up in Benghazi to investigate. Their investigation lasts one day and they are gone. I didn't know the FBI are such fainting violets.
Ironic isn't it? "Too dangerous" for a team of FBI agents, but "safe enough" for an ambassador and other embassy personnel.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ironic isn't it? "Too dangerous" for a team of FBI agents, but "safe enough" for The media and other embassy personnel.

fixed it for you...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
fixed it for you...
Okay, with the understanding there is a significant difference between "being an American" and "being a representative of the American government".
Old 10-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Efrem Zimbalist Jr. would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead. After 24 days the FBI shows up in Benghazi to investigate. Their investigation lasts one day and they are gone. I didn't know the FBI are such fainting violets. The FBI maintains heavily armed hostage rescue teams around the world but Benghazi is too dangerous. At the same time a CNN news crew found more classified documents in the wreckage.

Face it, the death of Americans and the embassador are only part of the loss. Classified documents were taken, Al Queada knows some of our secrets and they know who was helping us. We can conclude only one of two things; incompetence or cover up.

FBI hostage rescue teams that extract CIVILIANS in a CIVILIAN enviornment, not a MILITARY operation or MILITARY enviornment.

You speculate on the level of of intelligence in the classified documents. You have no idea what was taken or the content in the documents. In fact, you sell our military intel pretty damn short. Why would we keep top secret information in an embassy dead square in the center of indian country, and only have one ambassador and a few of his minions guarding it?

ponder that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Timpage and CJ, I curious to where you see me saying that HRT (since you recognize the term) were used to protect embassies? I didn't. The simple point is that we are being told that the FBI seem to be a bunch of pussies. They can't go into a dangerous place that is safe enough for journalists. I was pointing out that the FBI HRT are not pussies. That being said, we have been and continued to be lied to. This is national security and I all I can hear is Kool Aid being swilled.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Timpage and CJ, I curious to where you see me saying that HRT (since you recognize the term) were used to protect embassies? I didn't. The simple point is that we are being told that the FBI seem to be a bunch of pussies. They can't go into a dangerous place that is safe enough for journalists. I was pointing out that the FBI HRT are not pussies. That being said, we have been and continued to be lied to. This is national security and I all I can hear is Kool Aid being swilled.

with all the speculation floating around in your head, and conspiracy theory boiling out your ears Im surprised you can hear anything at all ..

maybe next time we need a serious extraction team to conduct a dangerous mission in the mid east we can send in the FBI rather than a Seal Team

and since youre NOT fimiiar with HRT lemme educate you "teach" ...lol

What is HRT?
The FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) was established in 1983 to be a national level counterterrorist unit, offering a tactical option for any extraordinary hostage crisis or other law enforcement situation that may occur within the United States. Today, HRT responds to the most urgent and complex FBI cases in the U.S. and abroad. It is part of the Tactical Support Branch of the FBI's Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG), and is based at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.

study up, pop quiz tomorrow.

glad I could help
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
FBI hostage rescue teams that extract CIVILIANS in a CIVILIAN enviornment, not a MILITARY operation or MILITARY enviornment.

You speculate on the level of of intelligence in the classified documents. You have no idea what was taken or the content in the documents. In fact, you sell our military intel pretty damn short. Why would we keep top secret information in an embassy dead square in the center of indian country, and only have one ambassador and a few of his minions guarding it?

ponder that.
Typical dumbass retort from the Dim-witted CBJ7!!! Suggest CBJ7 educate itself by reading Guest of the Ayatollah by Mark Bowden. Every embassy has sensitive documents, dumbass!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here's where I got it:

"The FBI maintains heavily armed hostage rescue teams around the world but Benghazi is too dangerous." From your post. The implication was that the HRT was, or should have been, running security for the FBI forensic evidence team which was at the embassy.

In reality, of course, it was a military special operations team that was there protecting the FBI unit as would be appropriate.

And, of course, the inevitable.....when all else fails, hit 'em with the devastating knock-out blow: the Kool Aid drinking reference. I always retreat in fear when they throw that one out there.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Too stupid for school I see. I could give you an excerpt from a paper on domestic terrorism that I contributed to but it is in JSTORS and I can't trust you with my name. Besides ELF and ALF (not the little furry alien) we covered a chapter on HRTs. Funny you are so knowledgeable. Were you a criminal or in law enforcement?

And nothing changes that you either don't understand what I said or you are just showing your ass again.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
What is HRT?.. and is based at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Where's the closest team? Since you're an expert.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

1001 .... 1002 ..... 1003 ... in ad finitum
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Don't you sleep? No, I am not going into it. Don't want to out myself to some of these people with the wrong word. Search engines can find almost anything that has been written and published.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women