Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #1
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181696
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face 😞😱😫SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT - I'M ALSO SORRY SOME MEN ON HERE ARE SUCH SCRUBS THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN NIT PICK SOMEONE THEY HAVEN'T KNOWN IN YEARS 😜😛😝

regarding complaints about my appearance & attitude -

well my weight does change a lot & I do have a shitty attitude toward shitty people.

I'm a normal human being, my rates are average, so I treat my business casually. I don't need to obsessing over my weight or reputation to be successful. If I was expected to keep with such stupid high maintenance standards I would be charging 160 for a hh & not my low set specials. This is definitely not the only income I have in my life. I would never depend on it to be. the hobby is not what it used to be back in 2010. There's a lot more members now making it no longer a underground secret .
So a lot more people who really don't have the income to afford a hobby lifestyle are now members & have lowered the standards so that they can participate . Well shitty donations & no manners will get you shitty service from me every time! *YMMV* I do not consider that bad business either. I am VERY picky about who I spend my time with or how relaxed I become with someone. I may be short but I am a very strong responsible women. I have always known how to take care of myself. 5 years providing & I've never been beaten, striken, threatened or robbed. I don't see it ever happening in the future either. So all of you who keep posting the same old complaints over and over on here - these negative traits of mine are already known by the community. I have & do admit them. Most of you all haven't seen me in over a year if you have ever met me at all. Stop being lazy & come up with new ways to whine & be pathetic. PLEASE FINALLY REALIZE I DO NOT CARE OR GET AFFECTED ONE BIT BY ANYTHING YOU POST !
CristiCutiepie is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

K
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie View Post
I may be short but I am a very strong responsible women. I have always known how to take care of myself. 5 years providing & I've never been beaten, striken, threatened or robbed. I don't see it ever happening in the future either.
I completely understand that judgements others hv made on you maybe unwarranted and are completely irrelevant in your eyes.

But this statement was not only rude and disrespectful, in the fact tht you are considering providers tht have had these things happen to them weak and less than..but seems as ur are judging them. Lmao
But on the upside,you are so strong of a woman im sure none of tht will ever happen to you
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:52 PM   #3
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Not bAD. For a honey bADger, you're pretty rAD when you're mAD.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #4
Bohfsa13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Not bAD. For a honey bADger, you're pretty rAD when you're mAD.
Maybe we've all been hAD,
If so, it would be sAD,
At least Honeywell will always remain glAD,
For the Marshall will lasso you if you are a cAD,
Or it could just be the latest fAD,
And those damn fonts make my eyes hurt more than a tAD,
So everyone should behave like a good little lAD,
If not you will have to put up with more of this kick in the nAD.
Bohfsa13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #5
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No I'm stating that any rude demanding guy who makes a provider uncomfortable for any reason can't still expect the same level of service that polite patient well mannered gentleman receive. YMMV shouldn't be looked down upon. Us providers shouldn't have to adjust or put up with the lack of class that has now become an accepted norm. I don't think I'm better or worse than anyone. I'm my own person. I have had my own life of different experiences just as anyone else has. I am also stating in that statement of mine that I am admitting to all clients that YMMV when it comes to my business . I have not had a pimp handler or madamme securing me since I left the Victoria's Secrets group 6 months after I very first started providing back in 2010 . SO yes I am bragging that I have independently managed to keep myself safe & free of harm all on my own. I believe that is something to be proud of. I'm sorry if you can not claim to have that same achievement , it doesn't make you any less amazing as a provider though. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:18 PM   #6
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
K

I completely understand that judgements others hv made on you maybe unwarranted and are completely irrelevant in your eyes.

But this statement was not only rude and disrespectful, in the fact tht you are considering providers tht have had these things happen to them weak and less than..but seems as ur are judging them. Lmao
But on the upside,you are so strong of a woman im sure none of tht will ever happen to you
They're not unwarranted they're just so damn repetitive or outdated. They're never from recent clients or about anything I haven't or won't admit myself.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #7
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Yeah it johns that can't afford to hobby that make you fat... give us a break!
You are a product, bring it up to acceptable standards, or get lost.
You sure love the drama.
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:24 PM   #8
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
K

Nice attempt though to try to make this about you or to make me look bad. I do hate how being provider puts me in competition with other women. I always believed women should unite rather than feel threatened by one another.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #9
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Sorry I'm not anorexic or skeleton? * makes confused look & laughs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
You sure love the drama.
I know my body, you do not solely because we have never met. I'm not fat - it's guys like you that cause some women to turn to unhealthy habits to feel sexy or even worse cause some women to never realize just how beautiful they truly are. And for you to have such horrible behavior while hiding behind anonyimity & not letting me know just how fat or skinny you are! What a cowardly hypocrite! You sir are weak and lame. I don't like drama. I just finished bragging about how good I am at avoiding it . You like putting down the opposite sex though dont you ? I bet thats the only way you feel strong . I wish this site would just be more positive upbeat and we could just be more comfortable & friendly with each other. But as long as there are dumb asses like you around the hobby will be full of stress & drama.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #10
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarineracer View Post
You sure love the drama.
Learn your place! You or no one else has the authority to tell me to get lost. I can and will have my own standards & practices . Theres not a damn thing you or anyone else except a moderator can do or say to change that! And that is just so awesome!

Also how do I bring it up to standards? Where is this list of set standards regarding body weight posted??? Oh that's right there is no standard you dumb piece of shit! Everyone has their own taste or opinion.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:52 PM   #11
submarineracer
Account Disabled

You try to avoid the drama???
That's fucking rich!
And something you should consider, no one else can make you do anything... this includes make you have bad body image.
Only you can make yourself have bad body image, its in your head.
Ever hear the term BBW?
That stands for Big Beautiful Women, they have no problem with self image.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:07 PM   #12
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes but I'm definitely not a BBW, and I don't think they call themselves "fat" which is the term you used. I have a great body image. I get compliments from other attractive people all the time to support my body image. So why should I consider you second spew of bullshit? Again when have you ever met me? You don't even know me so why are you so desperate to prove a point about someone you don't even know? This is exactly why I posted this thread - why do you guys care so much about women you hardly know or don't know at all????
Old 06-17-2016, 07:09 PM   #13
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Drama, drama, drama, you have responded with shitty attitude to every post, why?, because you love drama.

And I'll bet there's a ton of fat people who have no body image problems.
That's why they are fat.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #14
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I an going to correct myself - there is a way someone could make me care about a change they would like in my services. They could contact me privately & I would politely enjoy discussing it fully with them one on one.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #15
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Oh, shush, you naysayers!

My sincere thanks to the OP for her recent posts, and to the White Knight(s) who've been providing her material from The Men's Lounge.

This site hasn't been this entertaining since bonn11's last brag about plowing some sweet thing's ass-pipe!

Quote:
("Fuck yeah!")
To the naysayers: On second thought, keep up the good work!
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women