Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Many Benefits Of Female Masturbation

I have to share this with you guys but I am not really one to use vulgar or explicit language so I hope it makes sense.

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). A few minutes later, I got an outcall, so I got ready and went. Me and the boy were getting hot and heavy BCD and it was time for the main event. When we connected (you know what I mean, I hope), it was INCREDIBLE!! I was like "damn!!" and he was like "DAMN!!!!!"

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! I think it swells up the inside and makes it tighter and more sensitive. The key is the time elapse (maybe an hour) because if I have an orgasm during the encounter, I don't get that bonus. I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D?
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Nice post.
Can't wait to see you again!
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Can I watch you rub one out?
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
I have to share this with you guys but I am not really one to use vulgar or explicit language so I hope it makes sense.

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). A few minutes later, I got an outcall, so I got ready and went. Me and the boy were getting hot and heavy BCD and it was time for the main event. When we connected (you know what I mean, I hope), it was INCREDIBLE!! I was like "damn!!" and he was like "DAMN!!!!!"

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! I think it swells up the inside and makes it tighter and more sensitive. The key is the time elapse (maybe an hour) because if I have an orgasm during the encounter, I don't get that bonus. I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

So, have any other ladies had this happen? Is this common knowledge and I am just a little slow? What's the D?
VIDEO? PLEASE?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

<------------Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning

Spikebaby
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
markymark
Gaining Momentum

HOT! Before I die, Morgan
markymark is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 05:33 PM   #7
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Thumbs up

I will quote Mr. Jeff Foxworthy: "Women are like diesel engines. You gotta warm them up first, but they can go for a very long time."

(may not be his exact words, but close enough)
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=!!I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep. [/QUOTE]

I agree...just saying...
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
<------------Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning

Spikebaby
uhmmm..
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #11
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Spikebaby
Duly noted.
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 08:22 AM   #12
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Who doesn't love to take things into their own hands! Great stress reliever for sure....aaaahhhh. It's fun to give a show too!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

What was the Woody Allen line from Annie Hall, "Hey, don't knock masturbation. At least it's sex with someone you love!"
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post

A few nights ago I was at home enjoying some rare alone time. I spotted my vibrator in my panty drawer and got the urge to rub one off, so I did (twice). ...

I do not masturbate on my own very often, but I can recall a time or two in the past when the same thing happened, so I concluded that masturbating before an intimate encounter makes the encounter WAY, WAY better! ... I am thinking I should start rubbing one off real quick as part of my pre-call prep.

i'm not female [at least not the last time i checked ], so no first hand experience [pun intended]!
and in all my years, i've never heard a woman state this to me.

but, if it works for you, then RUB ONE OUT anytime you want!!!!!
[pre-appt or just anytime]

Quote:
--------------------^^^^^^^^^^Definitely a fan of masturbating. It is better than a cup of coffee in the morning.
spikebaby: "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
me: well, actually, it's a vibe, my fingers AND a cup of coffee!!!

note to self: locate an adult toy store and coffee shop close to spikebaby's place!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:30 AM   #15
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes babies, masturbation is a wonderful thing but I am talking about what happened after effects of flicking the old bean. It had a huge effect on the sex afterward. This is important scientific research not a threAD. I need to know if this works for others. Next time you schedule ask your girl to rub one out before hand. Or maybe a provider can try it.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women