Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2020, 10:42 AM   #1
RREB
Premium Access

Encounters: 128
Default Celeste

Anyone see her? She is on Craigslist often. 737-444-8248

https://austin.craigslist.org/bts/d/...142450200.html

https://images.craigslist.org/00303_...am_600x450.jpg
RREB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
herbieh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

following
herbieh is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:25 PM   #3
orgazmo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Here's the rest of that photo. :P

https://austin.skipthegames.com/mass...o/511859828904
orgazmo is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 06:57 AM   #4
by2007
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Avoid her. I saw her back in March, I tried my research too. She's nearly 6' tall, very pretty face, great legs, but yes the belly. I did the hour and was back in my car at 25 minutes. Very rushed. Stick with Camilla or Madisson.
by2007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:21 AM   #5
herbieh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

DOH!
herbieh is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:34 PM   #6
MrB999
Registered Member

Saw her this week, not rushed, about the whole hour, the belly didnt bother me at all. Took her time, BUT, this was my first venture into the hobby.
MrB999 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:48 PM   #7
RREB
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

So what was the session like? mutual touch? topless? hj/bj? extras?
RREB is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:37 AM   #8
by2007
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I had no problem with her belly. I did the hour full nude mutual touch. Light massage for a few minutes, ask to turn over, she didnt get full nude, oohs and ahhhs rubbing herself, rushed hj, back in car at 25 minutes. There were upgrades that were very expensive, many options on the table. As always these girls are YMMV. I'm glad someone had a good time but I'll never return.
by2007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 02:51 PM   #9
mm1983
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Definitely avoid her. Over-promises and under-delivers. Felt rushed, maybe 40min at best and the pictures are FAR better than reality.
mm1983 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #10
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1983 View Post
........and the pictures are FAR better than reality.
Holy shit!

I still can't get past that pic!!!
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:13 PM   #11
gman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

OMG!!! EWW!!!
gman45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #12
goobersnotch
BANNED

*puke*
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #13
Hollis Wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

This is an example of why we have this board gentleman!
Hollis Wood is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #14
Atxhobby1
Registered Member

peace love and light to all who are here on this AMAZING forum!
I’m just here to chime in since there are always two sides to any story (AND because a client told me there was a lovely review floating around in cyber space despite the fact that i avoid these types of websites like the plague)

a few points
number 1: if you are unhappy with a service you get then bring it up. don’t act like a mute. don’t complain after the fact. its alright to be a mature adult. and communicate face to face with someone at any particular business and get your issue resolved. if anyone has an issue with me i would rather deal with it on the spot. i mean you even have my phone number you could call or text me anytime that you want... don’t waste your time or mine if you are unhappy AND OR orgasm and then pay. :/ thats sending mixed signals IMO
(if i think back to the hundreds of clients I’ve had in austin so far a grand total of 0 verbalized that anything was wrong to my face and or did not pay.
if i think back to the thousands I’ve seen throughout the years elsewhere in the USA same thing none have ever complained to my face or not paid me.)

a lot of my clients are eager for the flip so i allow them to demonstrate to me what they are interested in as far as pacing of the service goes. if you say nothing i will know nothing.

number 2: comparison is pointless. no two people are the same no two services are the same. if you are picky good luck because it would be better to have an open mind rather then going into a new situation expecting everything be a “certain” way. enjoy what you can and move on without hate in your heart to the next adventure! (really all of this is an adventure and its pretty miraculous that you and i are alive and get to experience ALL of it.)
number 3: my pictures are 100% accurate I deliberately post pictures that are unfiltered and that show the various curves of my body.
number 4: I’m not perfect and have off days and times are tough right now. not using that as an excuse but again expecting that someone is PERFECT is never gonna happen. communication again is key i am certainly no mind reader although i am pretty intuitive and conscious naturally.
number 5: I’m a professional and love what i do and love my clients. i have my own style i go with the “flow” so to speak and all the regulars i have come back because they love what i do too. if they don’t come back then they have their own reasons which is fine. you have options and i urge you to try as many options in life as you can. life is too short to not to.

i honestly have zero respect for platforms like this and thats why as new provider to the area (not to the industry) i choose not to engage. its a troll platform for individuals with pent up aggression to vent. and take it out on providers typically.

i really care for others and see just about anyone without discriminating on their race, age as long as adult, or any other factors like mental health (and its a lot to take on people AND their own mental issues which run rampant in society). i have and still do deal with PTSD/anxiety I’m 100% sober have been for 1.5 years which is actually rare in this industry. and I’m really into self awareness, self reflection, and consciousness. life is a mysterious journey and I’m going about it dealing with emotions the hard way TOTALLY sober totally tuned in AND dealing with my clients energies and issues too.(the childish comments above are indicative of the types that come to see providers) I’m sure many cant say they do the same without a way to self medicate or take the edge off!

but i know you cant control outside circumstances you can only control how you react to them. this is my response and it is quite calculated i might add. its not meant to walk on eggshells or be perfectly sweet and proper by any means. its just me being me... was going to not respond but lately my mission in life is living authentically and speaking out when needed much like others feel the need to do. we both have that right. not going to respond with anything further.
usually anyone standing up for themselves turns into pages long discussion with more misogynistic SW hate speech. i know this pandemic has people really angry but try being kind instead of low vibrational and pissed off…if i get no more business from this website and particular niche of “hobbyists” or “pooners” (not sure what you call yourself in this neck of the country…)
then as the universe says good riddens let go of things that do not serve you and what is meant for you will come! although i have a feeling it will be the opposite. people love good drama and infamy is alluring for some odd reason!
peace and love stay well and healthy!
Atxhobby1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:06 PM   #15
Atxhobby1
Registered Member

The above post will probably be removed in the spirit of misogyny! so make sure to quote me. Much love
Atxhobby1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women