Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41468
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Questions for the hobbiest.....

I've been watching the community for a while here and I've noticed that when a bad review pops up from an unknown hobbiest, the hobbiest do not question the review, BUT when a unknown hobbiest posts a good review, the hobbiest in this community question whether or not the review is real or even question his creditability in the community! I know a provider would never post a bad review on herself, however there are alot of jealous ladies out there that thrive on making another providers business bad! I have had my share of haters, Hell about 2 months she(I wont say any names) but bp gave me her first and last name, so I could press charges and yes she is a well known provider here had posted a robbery report saying myself and another provider robbed a client in Jonesboro and that the other provider had meth mouth! This was obviously a poor attempt to hurt my business as well as the other providers! I also received a ter review which was also posted by a provider,and was given the ip address and email used for the fake account. TER had the review removed. Whats the deal with the hobbiest, believing half of the truth but all of the lies including jealous providers! I have never had a unhappy client and each encounter is different, according to his needs, so I have never really cared for reviews because its only one persons opinion! For example if your review states you offer daty, then every hobbiest assumes you offer this to all but I have had some real yuck mouths and really did not fill comfortable offering daty to these certain friends! This may result in a bad review, the hobbiest isnt going to tell that his teeth were bad,yellow, missing or that he smelled etc. So, what are reviews good for other than letting the hobbiest know that the lady is not a ripp off and that her pics are real and accurate. Everyone has their preference on what or who they like to get it on with!

It really puzzles me, someone give me some insight on this situation.
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
TechOne
Valued Poster

Not even with a ten foot pole!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If, you dont have any input about my question please reframe from the bs! Im not here to start a war, Im curious and this is a discussion fourm! I have the right to post in all of the fourms if I choose to do so!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #4
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rump shaker View Post
I have the right to post in all of the fourms if I choose to do so!
Apparently this even includes the Review forums.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65510

Have you posted in the Men's Locker Room yet?
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Hobbyist question review for many reason. If date of review same as join date indicate hobbyist join to review provider so how can review be unbiased?
When review read like love letter, can ardent fan be unbiased? If fee inflated above that which lady normally ask, sound fishy. There are others, but these are those things that make potential client suspicious.
Unfortunately, this is business that sell perishable product. Most ladies in hurry to get money quick and retire. They come and go quickly, and do not worry about reputation. Ladies who maintain reputation will find random bad review does not hurt, and truthful reviews enhance reputation made through honest service to client.
Is true some provider start rumors in order to hurt business of others. Is also true that honest provider will let danger be known in order to safeguard clients. How does one know who to believe? Reputation. Truthful provider is trusted provider. If provider has reputation as same, word is as gold. If not, information is worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rump shaker View Post
I've been watching the community for a while here and I've noticed that when a bad review pops up from an unknown hobbiest, the hobbiest do not question the review, BUT when a unknown hobbiest posts a good review, the hobbiest in this community question whether or not the review is real or even question his creditability in the community! I know a provider would never post a bad review on herself, however there are alot of jealous ladies out there that thrive on making another providers business bad! I have had my share of haters, Hell about 2 months she(I wont say any names) but bp gave me her first and last name, so I could press charges and yes she is a well known provider here had posted a robbery report saying myself and another provider robbed a client in Jonesboro and that the other provider had meth mouth! This was obviously a poor attempt to hurt my business as well as the other providers! I also received a ter review which was also posted by a provider,and was given the ip address and email used for the fake account. TER had the review removed. Whats the deal with the hobbiest, believing half of the truth but all of the lies including jealous providers! I have never had a unhappy client and each encounter is different, according to his needs, so I have never really cared for reviews because its only one persons opinion! For example if your review states you offer daty, then every hobbiest assumes you offer this to all but I have had some real yuck mouths and really did not fill comfortable offering daty to these certain friends! This may result in a bad review, the hobbiest isnt going to tell that his teeth were bad,yellow, missing or that he smelled etc. So, what are reviews good for other than letting the hobbiest know that the lady is not a ripp off and that her pics are real and accurate. Everyone has their preference on what or who they like to get it on with!

It really puzzles me, someone give me some insight on this situation.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
NWA Newb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well said
NWA Newb is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Hobbyist question review for many reason. If date of review same as join date indicate hobbyist join to review provider so how can review be unbiased?
When review read like love letter, can ardent fan be unbiased? If fee inflated above that which lady normally ask, sound fishy. There are others, but these are those things that make potential client suspicious.
Unfortunately, this is business that sell perishable product. Most ladies in hurry to get money quick and retire. They come and go quickly, and do not worry about reputation. Ladies who maintain reputation will find random bad review does not hurt, and truthful reviews enhance reputation made through honest service to client.
Is true some provider start rumors in order to hurt business of others. Is also true that honest provider will let danger be known in order to safeguard clients. How does one know who to believe? Reputation. Truthful provider is trusted provider. If provider has reputation as same, word is as gold. If not, information is worthless.
I must agree, you hit the nail on the head, however my word should be gold here, I have reviews from my home state, and yes, I'm learning the ropes here and I also have reviews here! I called out a well known provider for being pregnant and talking crap about me to hobbiest, which btw made them curious, lol! I was scolded 10 different ways from Sunday, TURNS OUT ALL IS TRUE! But her facts about me were very untrue and unfounded! What about when providers that have a good rep. and have intent on damaging others? Their are group of unprofessional ladies and I'm going to use unprofessional loosely, that will NOT give ref. to myself and another provider, btw I have never done a two girl show with any of the providers refusing to give ref. so they wouldn't know a darn thing about what type of time I provide. Ive learned in this biz you look out for ALL providers, and you protect your clients even harder. If, giving a ref. will make his and the providers time more comfortable, I'm all for it! Which brings me back to your opinion..".Reputation. Truthful provider is trusted provider. If provider has reputation as same, word is as gold." These providers are trusted here in the south and yet they use tactic's of a two year old to destroy another's business, I dont know about their word being gold because their reps. are good! Its seems their tring to use their rep. to hurt others business, just because a gal is good at providing does NOT mean she's good person or even that her advice toward another provider is good!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Apparently this even includes the Review forums.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65510

Have you posted in the Men's Locker Room yet?
I have no need to self review, my business is great! You might want to pm the client who wrote the review and do your reserarch honey I have other reviews, I didnt get verified here on accident! Get with the mod so you can get your facts straight!
Old 07-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Wasn't that review done in Tennessee? What does it have to do with Arkansas?

And has some provider here tried to hurt your reputation or your business?
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:26 AM   #10
jon5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Macie, I don't think Mac was sayin you self-reviewed. I think he was reffering to the fact that providers aren't allowed to post anything in ythe review section period. He wasn't attacking ur credibility as a provider.
jon5150 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
jon5150
Valued Poster

And also, if you have some drama from Memphis, please, please keep it there. I think everyone here will agree, we have enough drama here in LR to last a lifetime(and then some). Just my .02
Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #12
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon5150 View Post
Macie, I don't think Mac was sayin you self-reviewed. I think he was reffering to the fact that providers aren't allowed to post anything in ythe review section period. He wasn't attacking ur credibility as a provider.
Quote:
And also, if you have some drama from Memphis, please, please keep it there. I think everyone here will agree, we have enough drama here in LR to last a lifetime(and then some). Just my .02
+100
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #13
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, he should probably take that up with the mod! I dont have any drama, a question is all! He brought drama talking about did you post in the local locker room etc. He had no input on my original question, btw the fake rip off post stated I robbed someone in the Jonesboro area is why I bring this question to the hobbiest here in ark. Btw, my review on this board is listed in TN why did he bring that drama to ark. when the review is posted in tn.?
Old 07-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #14
jon5150
Valued Poster

I think ur missing the point, never mind.....
Old 07-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #15
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think ur missing the point, never mind.....
ROTFLMAO, if you have no input about my question, your missing my point!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women