Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2021, 07:28 AM   #1
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Murdering the police Horseshit???

Everybody knows that if you involve yourself in an altercation with anybody, Weither that altercation takes place on the street or in our capitol. And that person or someone dies as a direct result of your actions IE: strangulation or knifing, or by unintentionally by hitting their head on the pavement or a preexisting medical condition you will be charged with murder in one form or another!
Unless if course it was an act of self defense on your part, and clearly that is not the case here.

That is a fact of law!

So how did I lose credibility?
Please enlighten me.

When you perform violent act against another that is by law assault!
So please help me out jacuzz me, how did I lose any credibility in my rant?

That crowd performed those crimes and in addition committed treason and sedition!

Blue lives only matter to the Republicans as a matter of political expediency.
When those same police try to uphold the law or as in this case, enforce and protect the constitution. They will be rolled over like anybody else that would try to hinder our former presidents wishes and the wishes of his base!

There are very few cases where I believe a president should become involved with telling the DOJ what to do.
Except when there is a clear and present danger to the Republic.
Biden is as gutless as Trump is traitorous!
In many places to this day, Trump wouldn't have lived out the week before a visit to the firing squad!
Nor should he have!

Everything I said in it was true, there are no credibility issues at all about what I said.
Some members like to ignore me because as Nickolson said, you can't handle the truth!
And you like to say that I have no credibility!
Nice comeback!
It was on television for all of the world to see!
That it happened is not a mystery!
And I'm sure Putin, Xi and all of the rest of our enemies were and still are gleeful with those events!
And they are laughing at us for not punishing that piece of shit!
Because in those countries and a few others Trump and in some cases his entire family would have been wiped out!
The asshole that runs N. Korea, that asshole would have fed him and his kids to the dogs like he did his uncle!

The Trump base and nearly all republican representatives except the three aforementioned Republican patriots.
And believe me I am not politically aligned with any of them.

Republican representatives are traitorous cowards by failing to act against a clear and present danger to this Republic!
Their fear and silence of Trump, his base and and his actions embolden him and them!

Feel free to tell me where any of this isn't credible?
Everybody here has a television, we all got to see Trump and his minions fire up the crowd before sending them to commit treason against this country. Who could forget hairdye Rudys "trial by combat" and of course Moe the morons, "kick ass and take names" and we all saw that piece of shit telling those same traitors how much he loved them. So now you can sleep well at night knowing that the turd in a suit loves you too!
so once again tell me where I'm off base with any of this!
Enlighten me please!

And now we have that future registered sex offender Getz going after General Milly, he wouldn't make a pimple on the good generals ass!
That Motherfucker, and I say this with complete respect!
That crazy motherfucker "General Milly" went into a major battle in Soder city Iraq armed only with a pistol!
And anybody that has been downrange as you should know yourself Jacuzz, in battle a pistol is only slightly better than your fingernails!

The good general should have beat that little bitches ass on TV, you seen General Milly's sleeves there are more years in those stripes than that little bitch has been on this earth!

This is the state of the modern Republican party!

Edit The Dr
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:42 AM   #3
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
As usual a very captivating comeback, I guess you can't handle the truth either! Here's a little Trump kiss, it will make you feel better!
Because he loves you!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 10:43 AM   #4
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

One would have to be pretty delusional to believe that beating a cop to death is not murder.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:49 PM   #5
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Some states have laws that protect the general public when stopping an officer committing a crime. IIRC, PA has the opposite.

Even if you were 100% right, you still have to go up against the thin blue line, the press, and worse the authority worshippers. Better have lots of zeros in that bank account, thats the only way to get real justice in 2021.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #6
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

What crime had the murdered Capitol officer committed?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:48 PM   #7
lustylad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
One would have to be pretty delusional to believe that beating a cop to death is not murder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
What crime had the murdered Capitol officer committed?
Huh? Who are you even talking about? Do you mean Brian Sicknick? The guy whose natural death was repeatedly lied about and shamelessly exploited by the unscrupulous Mainstream Media?

Here ya go, 1pitts. Read and learn. The truth will set you free!

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...-about-officer
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women