Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A "hands on" question

I have a question for the guys AND the ladies...

I love to take care of my clients till the very end, of course but on occasion a gentleman may take a bit longer (like on a second pop or so).

If a gentleman "takes matters into his own hands" whether it be for a brief while or till completion:

Do you guys feel bad about doing that? Do you ladies like it or dislike it?

Myself, I LOVE seeing a man grasp his hard self and stroke away. There's just something about knowing that a man knows what feels best to himself. I get hot just thinking about it!

Don't get me wrong...I take pride in doing it myself! It's just hot to watch and I wonder how others feel...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

One of my favorite acts with my with is to have her rest her curly hair on my belly, cup my balls, and lick me while I beat off. It is easy, relaxing, and very sensual. I have not done this with a provider as it is somewhat embarrassing for me with a stranger.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

THAT sounds really hot to me, FMH! Believe me, you shouldn't be embarrassed...I promise you I have heard much stranger...
Old 08-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
guest123009
Account Disabled

Thanks, vnurse. You are one of the sweetest and classiest ladies I have met online.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist View Post
One of my favorite acts with my with is to have her rest her curly hair on my belly, cup my balls, and lick me while I beat off. It is easy, relaxing, and very sensual. I have not done this with a provider as it is somewhat embarrassing for me with a stranger.
Vnurse, I also think it is a big turn on to watch a man stroke his hard
cock while I'm watching.....
but while he is stroking I love to get between his legs and lick his balls and
the base of his shaft and massage his prostate while he is getting busy.....wow what an explosion....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

MAN! I love the way you think, fawn! Like minds or something like that...hmmmm.

FMH, thank you so very much for the kind words. I think you are a sweetheart too! When are we going to get to meet?
Old 08-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmmmm..

If I had the choice...I prefer to be the one to stroke him!
But, I am not at all bothered by a man handling his own business! In fact, it gets me hot.
Which is why I want to take over!
It makes me want to touch him...Or it!

I Love giving him pleasure while he watches me. Damn!

YUMMY!

I need a cold shower!!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
guest123009
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
MAN! I love the way you think, fawn! Like minds or something like that...hmmmm.

FMH, thank you so very much for the kind words. I think you are a sweetheart too! When are we going to get to meet?
When I get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"]I Love giving him pleasure while he watches me. Damn!
I used to have some great sessions with a lady where we just beat off together. I know, kinda weird. But I enjoyed watching.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Fawn I like your erotic way of taking care of things. Think I'll go along with Kely "I need a cold shower"
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #10
2headedman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Part of what makes any part of sex fun is that it is naughty. Having a woman watch what we normally do in private is a turn on especially if the parties involved have some voyuer/exhibitionist leanings.

I once gave a couple of female co-workers each a nude massage while at a convention. Afterward one grabbed a bottle of lotion, lubed me then asked if they could watch me get myself off. That started a string of convention hotel room sharings that the three of us will never forget. The Fairmont Hotel will always have special memories for me.
2headedman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #11
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Sometimes, for some reason, Pistol Man's powder seems to get damp and it just will not fire regardless of the effort of the lady. It usually embarrases her and always embarrasses me.

If the lady is a clock watcher, I am out of luck because this is going to take some extra time. If not and she is willing to "fire the pistol", I ask for some lube and take over the action while she watches, pets or licks my balls, massages the prostate, and talks dirty to me.

If I am having a real difficult time, I ask her lower her pussy right on my lips facing toward the action because you ladies do like to watch. For some reason (hell, let's be honest - I enjoy a pussy in my mouth as much or more than fucking) the act of making her cum again sends me over the edge usually with a giant erruption.

I would never have thought this before the hobby but I find that most of the ladies I have been with do enjoy watching a man stroke his cock and especially like to watch the erruption at the end. Why is that ladies? Perhaps because the ending is usually hidden in you?

Pistol Man
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #12
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pistol Man...I don't really KNOW what the attraction is to see you but perhaps you are correct in that we usually don't get to see the "eruption". I never really thought about it.

I have found that there actually are quite a few gentlemen "out there" that are unable to "fire the pistol" unless they do it themselves.

In the beginning, I took it very personally but soon discovered that it wasn't anything I did or did not do.

Everyone is different...it takes different things to "work" sometimes. I actually have a difficult time getting myself off when masturbating but have no problem at all when a fine gentleman is DATY! Go figure...

Thanks all for sharing.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"I actually have a difficult time getting myself off when masturbating but have no problem at all when a fine gentleman is DATY! Go figure..."

consider me volunteered!!!!
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #14
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Darlin'...you come see me ANY time you like!

I LOVE your sig line!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #15
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I love to do it for a provider and it is my experience that it is a real turn on for them. I find it hot---like see what you do to me baby!!!! A girl has to be flattered knowing she can make that happen.
YSD is offline   Quote