Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Having a second incall location in north Dallas? A bit of a quandary ...

For the past month or so, I've had a north Dallas incall available for my use.

But I have NOT used it, yet. Guess one could suggest that I'm a North Dallas incall virgin of sorts!

With that being said, I would LIKE to advertise for both north Dallas AND north Garland but that tends to be confusing.

What would be the simplest way to advertise that you're available for both?

Should I post ads for availability for one or the other?

Should I post certain HOURS for one location over another one? I remember one past roomie of mine, who used to be in Garland AND north Dallas, and she would post ads reflecting such.

I'm just wishing to be a bit more flexible and perhaps that is not possible?

Maybe THIS topic could be construed as a threAD but I'm attempting to figure out if having a north Dallas location could benefit me, personally and financially.

Thanks for any input.

Ladies ... how do you manage having more than one incall location with the advertising for such? And if you're located a bit of distance from one location, do you go there and sit for last minute opportunities? Or do you require advanced bookings (I don't care for last minute appointments but often, they're my bread and butter)?

Again, thanks.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To you know who:

A big thank you for the private input.

Sometimes, the females on this board just ROCK.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 11-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
CHUNKER12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

EW- I have seen ads for both/either location with proper notice and a specific location (closer to your RW house) for quick or last minute appts. If they are not more than 10 minutes apart from each other, it seems a waste to have 2 imho. Maybe you should poll your regulars as to which location they prefer and consider just using one.
CHUNKER12 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:27 PM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

C12,

Thanks for the input!

I'm located in north Garland and over the years, before my regular incall closed in September (Bye, Naughtyville!), I had several roomies who would tell me that being located in the area which is often referred to as "Poontang Alley" really made a lot of difference.

From my location, to the one in North Dallas off of the tollway, there is a 30 minute drive difference, without traffic.

I LIKE being close to where I work. I mean, everyone does.

But if being in north Dallas is where the men are, and prefer to meet, then heck ... I'm willing and game.

It's just difficult finding that balance.

My guys, obviously, do come to Garland to visit with me. I've asked a few of them and nearly ALL of them have told me that driving to north Dallas isn't an issue at all. In fact, a few have told me that it's a lot more convenient for them.

Others? Well, probably one of the reasons why they visit IS because I'm in Garland. But I don't believe that's the norm.

Not even sure if I'm making sense this afternoon.

Perhaps I need to get laid?

Again, thanks for the input. I did just place an ad, on Eccie, and I guess I'll see what happens. Might take awhile for my client base, old and new, to learn about the new location.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 11-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

EW,

I see some ladies split it. Advertise MWF at one and then Tuesday & Thursday at another.

Depending on demand you may do only 1 or 2 half days at one location.

You know there is always traffic in dfw, so I wouldn't try going back & forth in one day. Your bound to get tied up(and not the way you would like) even in the middle of the day.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:05 PM   #6
CHUNKER12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

EW- saw the ad. I think it reads well! Most of the providers that I have talked to like the No. Dallas, Addison area as it is convenient to 635,GBT, DNT and 35. Like Grean said, I would not try and do both on the same day. His recommendation of MWF at one and TTH at the other is good. Maybe alternate 3 days at Dallas one week and 2 the next or MWF at one and TTH & SAt at the other and switch. Not at all trying to tell you your business, just trying to put some ideas out there. Take care.
CHUNKER12 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

elisabeth, you might want to chk out laura lynn's ads - she has two incalls. might get some ideas on how to write yours.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would avertise both areas by saying you "have the two locals/pick your place"
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:06 PM   #9
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I list both locations in my ad, and when I get a request I ask which location they prefer (if he doesn't specify which location). I share one of my incalls, so obviously if it's in use I just ask if the other incall is OK for him. Or if my RW job has me closer to one area, I will ask if that location works.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:23 PM   #10
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I list both locations in my ad, and when I get a request I ask which location they prefer (if he doesn't specify which location). I share one of my incalls, so obviously if it's in use I just ask if the other incall is OK for him. Or if my RW job has me closer to one area, I will ask if that location works.
LL helped me decide real quick. I asked, "Which one is on the ground floor?" MWF...TTS...not an issue for me.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women