Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
test
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60265
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow The Last Provider-Friendly Business You'll Ever Need! Payroll for cash businesses

O.K. folks, here's the deal. I know some of you have gotten additional information on the company so I'm going to post a description of exactly what it is. For those of you who are familiar with tax filing, please bear with me. There are alot of ladies and gentlemen who don't have that experience so I'm going to be as complete as I can.

It is called Starfish Enterprises and it is a payroll service that's geared towards very small businesses that deal primarily in cash. When I first posted about it, I was clear that it was brand new and it is. I believe in the concept so much that I have become a partner in the business and am an investor. I also use the service.

What it does is handle all of your withholding and taxes, plus a small, reasonable fee for doing all your paperwork, keeping you in compliance with social security, the IRS, etc and it includes tax preparation services. You are basically your own employee. You can deposit as much or as little as you like. Some people have a set figure that they deposit, each week. It is available in 30 states and is backed by Chase Bank and ADP Your money is safe. This is a real company and it is solid.

You want to pay your taxes and file a return because if the unthinkable happens and you're in trouble, if they can't get you for one thing, they will get you on tax evasion. Don't believe me? Ask Heidi Fleiss. Truth is, it doesn't matter how you make your money. You can be a construction worker, a roofer, a consultant a psychic or whatever. The benefits and rules apply to everyone.

Filing your taxes can give you other benefits. If you ever need to file for disability or social security, you may need to have paid into the program (for some of the benefits). Also, if nothing else, when you file and you have children, you may be entitled to EIC (earned income credit). When I calculated mine from last year, the fee I would have paid to Starfish was alot less than what I got in EIC. Paying my taxes actually made me more money. Since you are your own employee, it also fills any gaps in your employment history. You can verify your income when you want to finance a car or a house. These are just a few benefits.

This is a simple solution to so many of our challenges. How many threads are there, asking for provider friendly car lots or apartments? This eliminates that and gives you the power to live your life the way you want to, where you want to. If you can't verify your income, you often end up paying higher rent, hell, higher everything. I mean it, if I'd had check stubs when I bought my car, I would have paid 8% interest and instead, I'm paying 23% through my own bank. This can allow you to keep more of what you make simply by paying less interest on financing!

This is the website: Starfishpayroll.com

You can download the forms and signing up is easy. You get a deposit card that you can use at any Chase bank. You can call the 800 number or email if you have any questions.

This is what we've been waiting for, it's an equalizer for us. Please, let me know what I can do for you. Ask questions and I will find answers. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

For the overly helpful people out there, all due diligence has been done and this is sound and legal. If anyone has constructive criticism, please send me a PM and don't derail this thread. Thank you.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
panda
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey girl. Sounds great. I have been real sick with back problems for three months but I haven't forgotten you by any means. Maybe you can add the legal shield business too while you're at it. lol

Anyway, since i don't check this site very often anymore since I am working full time in irving during the day and still working legal shield, maybe say hi at my mitchelpcohen@yahoo.com email. or 214 854 8495 cell 11-12 am during my lunch break.

If I don't catch up with you or get to see you soon, Merry Christmas.
panda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women