Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Am I just naive? Did you know you can pay someone to write fake reviews? This is so wrong!

So I got an email from a "Personal Assistant" offering their services. So I click on their website and they offer this kind of package:

TER Review

• ABOUT OUR SERVICE

OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICE!!
    Everyone needs a little help with there business sometimes and needs a little boost. This is your business and you determine what kind of business you think you deserve to have.

The purpose of giving reviews is advertising. It’s all a part of marketing and boosting your business revenue. Some ladies just need a little boost sometimes. It is not to deceive anyone or put services out there that you clearly do not offer.

We offer reviews from established user accounts and written in a timely manner. You can either have us write the review for you or you can submit what you would like the review to entail.

We have plans below to fit your needs whether you need a quick boost to your business with one review, a package of reviews to keep you relevant on the boards or if you need to work on your review scores to boost your ranks with 12 or more excellent reviews, we can help you achieve your goals.

1 Review........................ ...........................$75
    Package: 4 Reviews....................... ..............$250

SPECIAL
    Package: 10 Reviews....................... ............$500
    Package: 20 Reviews....................... ............$800

Are you ready to boost your business?

Are you serious?? People pay people to write fake reviews, which ones are real anymore? This is sooooooo wrong!!! Maybe I'm just naïve, but I spent all of my provider years working really hard for my REAL reviews. Now as an Assistant myself, feel totally ripped off... I couldn't believe my eyes. This is Crazy!
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That's old news, but here's something new, I can do it for you no money out of pocket
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #3
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Holy crap. I guess if you can pay someone to write a great fake resume for you, why not a review.... but ....

I'm telling someone I don't know about an illegal act I do, and then giving them money (maybe I should just write a personal check - or - give my credit card number, pin and real name) - what could possibly go wrong.

But seriously Nina, you can't be so naive as to think many reviews are written falsely - by the review-for-access wanks, the girl, her pimp, her enemy - the list goes on and on.

btw, nice to keep seeing you here
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #4
KylaD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269331

That's crazy!!!!
KylaD is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I guess I was naive as well Nina!! Because I have been fooled by a lot of this reviews...It all makes since now......not just wks after all
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

then you have some like this, which looks to me like it is written to feed a personal ego..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056109465
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Memo to self: Don't trust any reviews on TER.

However, Nina I am not surprised - it goes on this site as well just the lady pays with a "free session". For example, a hobbyist approaches a lady(normally a newbie) and says "Hey if you want to make some money and increase your clientele, I can write a glowing review and get clients to call you and in return you just give me a free or reduced session..."

You ever wonder why there are some people who seem to see newbies are a "special group of ladies". Guys then just go crazy over the "reviews" and the girls make $$$ and everyone is happy. There are very few guys reviews I trust- the ones who I specifically like are TxBoi and Broncos- TxBoi usually have video footage which actually shows you the skills of the ladies. It seems like nowadays guys go crazy over photos in reviews which to me proves nothing- especially if the lady has a showcase. Do you think an NFL Team that is about to draft a potential prospect wants to see photos of the player posing or would they rather see video of the player in action?
Anyone on here who doesn't think some form of what I just mentioned doesn't happen is very naive.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #8
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

However, Nina I am not surprised - it goes on this site as well just the lady pays with a "free session". For example, a hobbyist approaches a lady(normally a newbie) and says "Hey if you want to make some money and increase your clients, I can write a glowing review and get clients to call you and in return you just give me a free or reduced session..."
Anyone on here who doesn't think some form of what I just mentioned doesn't happen is very naive.
I've come to the conclusion that if this is happening, then it's up to the women of the board to come forward and name names (Eccie handles, of course, not real names) if they want the practice to stop. They'll get support from most members here, but they have to take that first step.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Memo to self: Don't trust any reviews on TER.

However, Nina I am not surprised - it goes on this site as well just the lady pays with a "free session". For example, a hobbyist approaches a lady(normally a newbie) and says "Hey if you want to make some money and increase your clientele, I can write a glowing review and get clients to call you and in return you just give me a free or reduced session..."

You ever wonder why there are some people who seem to see newbies are a "special group of ladies". Guys then just go crazy over the "reviews" and the girls make $$$ and everyone is happy.
(except for the guys who go by that review and see her, only to not even get close to the service of what he reports, so they MAY have been happy with the service, but definitely not as happy as that would have liked to have been per the over the top and usually her first review). There are very few guys reviews I trust- the ones who I specifically like are TxBoi and Broncos- TxBoi usually have video footage which actually shows you the skills of the ladies. It seems like nowadays guys go crazy over photos in reviews which to me proves nothing- especially if the lady has a showcase. Do you think an NFL Team that is about to draft a potential prospect wants to see photos of the player posing or would they rather see video of the player in action?
+1,

I think there is one guy like that on this site. But to be sure, is he the one who is usually the first to comment underneath the new reviews of the providers he was the first reviewer of thanking the reviewer for sharing his experience with us?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #10
Guest013015-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 159665
My ECCIE Reviews

Nina, its funny to know that there are people out there, most reviewers don't even go see the person, and still write either a negative or positive review, just depends, was going through my reviews, a few days ago, and noticed that I had never met this person, contacted him, and he said he wrote it, thought I wouldn't mind since I already had so many, all he wanted was Premium Access.
Guest013015-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:03 AM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I've come to the conclusion that if this is happening, then it's up to the women of the board to come forward and name names (Eccie handles, of course, not real names) if they want the practice to stop. They'll get support from most members here, but they have to take that first step.
TinMan it would be difficult for the lady to come forward because keep in mind- every lady that comes on here- is here to make $$$. If she got a catalyst that will help her make money she's going to consider that option.
Look at it this way- if I approach a newbie and I say hey I have lot of reviews on this site- I know a lot of hobbyist- let me write you a glowing review and from my review alone 5 guys will see you and those 5 guys respective friends will see you and for the favor you give me a "reduced or free session". Would this not be a good opportunity for the lady to get established? She's giving up a "Free or reduced" session and gaining 5 sessions at full rate.
Let's be honest if this didn't happen because we all know it is happening - the girls in the WW would be struggling. How do you explain girls in the WW with no history/ no reviews- asking for 300 hr- guys seeing them and writing terrific reviews to get the ladies established. If something like this wasn't happening it would be very hard for the newbie ladies to compete with the established providers.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sexy Valerie View Post
Nina, its funny to know that there are people out there, most reviewers don't even go see the person, and still write either a negative or positive review, just depends, was going through my reviews, a few days ago, and noticed that I had never met this person, contacted him, and he said he wrote it, thought I wouldn't mind since I already had so many, all he wanted was Premium Access.
Wow SSV- I hope you reported him to the MODS- GHOST reviews should be a definite Forbidden NO!!!!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #13
Guest013015-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 159665
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow SSV- I hope you reported him to the MODS- GHOST reviews should be a definite Forbidden NO!!!!
Such an old review, this was from the first year of me being here, on eccie...thought I'd just chalk it up, and move on...put him on my ignore list, and told him that I'd report him, and then the next day, he guested his account.
Guest013015-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:28 AM   #14
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I totally agree...

Back in the old days, when I first started at OES as a matter of fact... Anna would get one of the mods (St. Christopher in my case) to come visit the studio and break our provider cherry. They will in exchange write a review (good or bad) My first review was not a very positive one, but it was honest (I was super nervous, I had no idea of what I was doing so my performance was not all that great. LOL) But it was a real session and that's how it should be done. Nowadays all you gotta do is pay somebody, I can't wrap my head around that.
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #15
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
+1,

I think there is one guy like that on this site. But to be sure, is he the one who is the first to comment on new reviews of the providers he was the first reviewer of?
I will give you this, you've got balls to comment on a thread about fake reviews.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women