Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2016, 02:06 AM   #1
anhellica
Anhellica Of Arc

User ID: 91218
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow S.O.S I NEED A PLACE TO RENT

ABOUT A YEAR AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT WILL RENT TO PROVIDERS, I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF THE TOLLWAY .. BENTTREE MAYBE ??? ANYWAY, MY LEASE HAS BEEN UP FOR A MINUTE NOW SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND A PLACE ASAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS , OR ANY OTHER PLACE OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO, ETC FOR RENT, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I AM NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE AREA AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE GHETTO OR THE PROJECTS . THANKS ...ANHELLICA 214 290 3643
anhellica is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:02 AM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

If you do find the connection to Hooker Haven, make sure to ask about the guy who likes to stand outside and yell at clients leaving the incalls.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:50 AM   #3
Guest073019
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
If you do find the connection to Hooker Haven, make sure to ask about the guy who likes to stand outside and yell at clients leaving the incalls.
How does this guy knows that they're "clients"
Guest073019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:27 AM   #4
moonshiner
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Try an apartment locator, tell them upfront you are self employed, they will get you in and take care of the employment verification to make their commission.
moonshiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:34 AM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrampStamp View Post
Hard evidence isn't required for a guy like that, but if you knew the layout of the place it would be easy to figure out how he picks his targets.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:52 AM   #6
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Tin man, I always respect your posts and consider you to be one of the most thoughtful guys that post regularly but I must say that over the last 4 years I have been to that complex many times to see several different providers and have never experienced any problems whatsoever.
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:11 AM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardo View Post
Tin man, I always respect your posts and consider you to be one of the most thoughtful guys that post regularly but I must say that over the last 4 years I have been to that complex many times to see several different providers and have never experienced any problems whatsoever.
Most guys likely haven't. I can only speak to my experience, other than to say that I know my own encounter is not unique.

He may not even be there any longer. I never have been a frequent visitor, but if he is still active folks should be aware and take reasonable precautions.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:46 AM   #8
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I know who TinMan speaks of. There are a dozen or so providers who have used a certain complex over my 10 years of Hobbying and the complex is aware. There has been a few guys and gals who will watch on their balconies of those who arrive and leave and off and on will make comments. Or one in particular who will yell. It's always a treat.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Hard evidence isn't required for a guy like that, but if you knew the layout of the place it would be easy to figure out how he picks his targets.
Yep. Some random guy shows up, and 30 minutes to an hour later, is leaving, and isn't the cleaning guy, isn't delivering a pizza, or fixing a window/plumbing.

Maybe that could be the ruse. Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:12 PM   #10
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhellica View Post
ABOUT A YEAR AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT WILL RENT TO PROVIDERS, I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF THE TOLLWAY .. BENTTREE MAYBE ??? ANYWAY, MY LEASE HAS BEEN UP FOR A MINUTE NOW SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND A PLACE ASAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS , OR ANY OTHER PLACE OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO, ETC FOR RENT, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I AM NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE AREA AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE GHETTO OR THE PROJECTS . THANKS ...ANHELLICA 214 290 3643
There is no such thing as a provider friendly landlord.

You have landlords that accept individuals who are self employed, and then you have land lords who don't.

With that being said, you have been around here long enough to know that this request belongs in infoshare.

Nonetheless, there are ways to get housing if you self emplyed and/or have a criminal background for that matter. Feel free to PM me.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:16 PM   #11
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It's probably not hard to figure out to people who live there and see a lot of people coming and going that aren't apartment residents.. Just a guess. Some neighbors are nosy as hell.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:18 PM   #12
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yep. Some random guy shows up, and 30 minutes to an hour later, is leaving, and isn't the cleaning guy, isn't delivering a pizza, or fixing a window/plumbing.

Maybe that could be the ruse. Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits.

Hard to do when you're not in a work van, or if you don't look like you belong there. Discretion is key.. I've heard of an apartment complex in Dallas where like 4 or 5, maybe more, providers work out of, and IMO I wouldn't have my incall there simply because it might raise too many eyebrows to people who actually live there with their families.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:37 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

I just tell them I showed up to fix a broken hymen, and I work cheap if they want to offer their own Woman for repair..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:28 PM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhellica View Post
Fucking really??? You're not new. Why not post exact addresses of incalls you've been to in the past and ask if they're coming available any time soon? FFS
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:54 AM   #15
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh! This definitely belongs in info share. And this is right up there with outing!! Good lord!!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women