Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default tattoos

Maybe I am being hypocritical, as I do have a small tattoo. But, what is up with all the tattoos on many of the providers? I know its their body and they can do as they please, but it is a real turn off for me, anyone else?

One or two small tats are okay for my tastes, but that's about it.

I also feel the same way about breast enhancement, I prefer the natural look.

You see, I view a woman's body as the most wondrous art ever created.

It is like putting graffiti on a Monet or hitting the wrong note playing Mozart.

Why change what is already perfect?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Mike,

Some like it and some don't. I love the tattoo's that I have and they all were put there for personal/meaningful reasons.

My feelings aren't hurt when a gent doesn't want to see me because of my tattoo's, hell if we've been talking, I'll offer to help find him a lady who will suit his needs.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Tatoos

Big Mike I suspect we are throwbacks to another time?

Depending on the time of night and amount of alcohol consumed I am willing to waive all of my constraints.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Although I don't have any, I'm a fan of ink. As well as a well placed piercing or two....then I'm a open minded guy LOL
growler is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

About breast enhancements many women get them because they don't view what they have as perfect so they get them taken care of. I did not view what I had in the way of perfect because at my age my boobs should not have sagged the way they did so I got them done and could not be happier now I see what I have is perfect in the way of looks, size and feel. Many people can't even believe I have had a boob job. As for tattoos I love each one that I have and I am only getting one more and I am done which will give me a total of 6. The last one I got was a Biker Betty Boop on my right shoulder and my final tattoo will be a School Girl Betty Boop on my left.

However it is my feeling that tattoos, boob job, or other enhancements do not make or break a person but it is how they personally feel about them. If they are truly happy with the changes that they have made to themselves physically then it will only enhance their feeling for themselves and their self esteem which in turn will make them a better person.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Many times a tattoo tells a story about the person who has it, most of them look good.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post

It is like putting graffiti on a Monet

My feelings exactly
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Mike,

Some like it and some don't. I love the tattoo's that I have and they all were put there for personal/meaningful reasons.

My feelings aren't hurt when a gent doesn't want to see me because of my tattoo's, hell if we've been talking, I'll offer to help find him a lady who will suit his needs.
A green eyed kittie cat is always an exception....
Old 11-10-2010, 01:44 PM   #9
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Big Mike I suspect we are throwbacks to another time?

Depending on the time of night and amount of alcohol consumed I am willing to waive all of my constraints.
They use to be a sign of rebellion, now they seem a sign of conformity.

I fell sorry for all those young ladies who had unicorns put on their breasts in the early 80s. Now they have a giraffe.

But seriously, for those ladies that have them and like them more power to you, its your body.

Breast enhancements - before we go there, I am not referring to those ladies who have had cancer.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #10
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
About breast enhancements many women get them because they don't view what they have as perfect so they get them taken care of. I did not view what I had in the way of perfect because at my age my boobs should not have sagged the way they did so I got them done and could not be happier now I see what I have is perfect in the way of looks, size and feel. Many people can't even believe I have had a boob job. As for tattoos I love each one that I have and I am only getting one more and I am done which will give me a total of 6. The last one I got was a Biker Betty Boop on my right shoulder and my final tattoo will be a School Girl Betty Boop on my left.

However it is my feeling that tattoos, boob job, or other enhancements do not make or break a person but it is how they personally feel about them. If they are truly happy with the changes that they have made to themselves physically then it will only enhance their feeling for themselves and their self esteem which in turn will make them a better person.
It is a shame that our society has created a culture that a woman's self-esteem is related to how she looks.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A green eyed kittie cat is always an exception....

Gotta love that green eyed kitty
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Tattoo

Quote:
Maybe I am being hypocritical, as I do have a small tattoo. But, what is up with all the tattoos on many of the providers? I know its their body and they can do as they please, but it is a real turn off for me, anyone else?

One or two small tats are okay for my tastes, but that's about it.

I also feel the same way about breast enhancement, I prefer the natural look.

You see, I view a woman's body as the most wondrous art ever created.

It is like putting graffiti on a Monet or hitting the wrong note playing Mozart.

Mike,

My feelings exactly. Most of the guys attached to the special unit I was with in the Marine Corps got the same tattoo; I didn't. But after 9-11 I have been tempted. Just some old tapes my upbringing that keeps that keep playing in my head saying: "Tattoos are wrong, Tattoos are wrong." Maybe I can pull myself out of this, and turn that old tape off. As for breast enhancement, my first wife died of breast cancer and went through living hell. But the breast enhancement helped her feel better about herself. It was worth the expense in every way. As a young man, I learned that the ladies really view their breasts as a means of self identification. I later dated a young woman with one breast smaller than the other. It didn't matter to me one bit, but it surely bothered her. She had a procedure to have the match, and she was really happy and had a totally great attitude.

I appreciate breasts - a lot; but, when it comes to the ladies, I want to find out what they are as a person.

As for body piercing: I just don't understand this as all, except for the ears, and maybe a jewel in the belly button.

Things have changed, and I try to understand the person. But, body piercing always bring up the question: Why?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

tatoos..... i like nice tatoos that tell a story when the story makes since..... i hate getto looking jailhouse tatoos..... such a turnoff im ready to leave when i see them. if you need a tatoo to hide the needle marks when you do or did shoot up im out of there now. i dont have time for that period.

now piercings.... i dont like the hood pierced at all as i love daty and it gets in the way............ other piercing are ok i guess if they have to be there lol.
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

I love tattoos, but only when done correctly. I don't have any myself, but I am a fan of the sucide girl look. I'm to indecisive to have anything permanently put on my body. On the other hand, I've seen my fair share of tattoos that are just plain ugly, or in poor taste. But there are several ladies who have gorgeous tattoos that I'm insanely jealous of. I've had a secret crush on Morgan Amanda for some time now, partly because her tattoos are beautiful.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Love the new pics BTW Adrielle...

When it comes to tattoos... I have 2 rules... make them meaningful and spend the money to get a good artist. If something is going to be on you for the rest of your life you don't want the name of the stripper you met in Vegas on your chest or the Grateful Dead's teddy bears on your ass... just sayin.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women