Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Propaganda you can believe in.......

I actually started this thread on another board very soon after the attack on our embassy and the murder of our citizens.
I knew that there was no way this was about a movie trailer on YouTube that literally nobody had seen much less an area of people that don't have running water much less
mass access to the internet.
The first thing that struck me odd was the complete and total market saturation with this story and how quickly that story was rolled out as if it were factual almost like it was a per-planned canned response.
My point was that it was bullshit and there was no way this was just mobs protesting thismovie trailer.
It turns out I was 100 percent correct.

This make3s me think back to all of the other propaganda we have been spoon fed. Those that are old enough to remember back in the 60s when images of the USSR were shown on TB that it was always old fat ugly people and never the hot women that were actually there.

There are people out there that attempt top expose the propaganda and they are labeled as crazy, but are they?

Look at how biased our media has become and how little things such as the way the words are put together can incline a large number of people to believe something that is not true.

I call it...Propaganda you can believe in.....
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Is that why they call Fox News names. It just doesn't go along with what they've been told. Though Fox News does go along with what people have seen with their own eyes.

I've decided that Leon Panetta has to go now. His defence of inaction by saying you don't send military troops into an unknown situation. They had drones overhead, they had volunteers, and they had an absolute responsibility to provide support. Obama, Panetta, Clinton, Rice, and Carney have all lied to the American people and someone allowed those men to die alone in the dark when they had the means to rescue them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

I've decided that Leon Panetta has to go now. .
Then vote for Gary Johnson and please STFU about this BS.

Thread after thread after thread. Same old shit!

What perfect world do you loons live in? Shit Happens.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah, WPF, a dead ambassador and three others are "bumps in the road". We got your number. It's ok for Americans to die if Obama is in charge.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

the paranoia of the right is staggering...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I remember the same kind of lame excuses the right was making for Nixon.............(see EkimtheIdiot post above).
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

To put a button on it, it was the GOP in Congress that told Nixon it was time to leave office.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Democrats have no morality; they would never act in the same manner.

Their total existence is political power and control, they could care less about good government and honest government. Accountability is not in their dictionary.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Fox News was purposefully left out of a White House Press briefing recently that included all the other other major news networks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

People do not believe the mainstream news media, they have been exposed time and tome again, both print and television. Give me msnbc anytime, at least they don't try to hide their lies, they just double down with them.

It's not merely what these people cover and how they cover it, it's what they ignore.

Some how the freedom of the press and what that is supposed to mean as a protection against malicious government actors has been lost on the last several generations
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

It is not paranoia if it is actually happening, is it?
I find it rather telling how there are some that will quickly claim this sort of thing as paranoia.

I was taught to not believe everything you are told and to be skeptical if it sounds too good to be true. The fact that I can think about what is said and question it, inst paranoia it is awareness.

I have an example I have used before pertaining to the propaganda that we are fed.
We all know that there are those that are against private ownership of guns, and the harvesting of animals by hunters. We see it often.
The news report was about a whale that was found on a Texas coastal beach. The story was that it appeared to have been shot by hunters.

Not a lot to the story actually except that finding a dead whale on a Texas beach is news worthy and interesting. People seem interested in whales and are constantly trying to save them. So what actually happened to the whale? How could a hunter be so heartless to shoot a whale with a gun and kill it?

My thought process was bullshit!
I do not know of many hunters that hunt on the beach, where they found the whale. This would lead me to believe that the whale was killed offshore and it drifted to the beach. Again I am wondering where the hunters were hunting from in the Gulf and what were they hunting for since it is illegal to kill a whale much less hunt a whale. This makes me think that this was not a hunter that killed the whale but it could be a fisherman which is technically not a hunter as they do not shoot fish.

In the end I doubted the veracity of the story other than there was a dead whale.
A week or so later, in the paper and not the TV news that reported it, was a story in the far back with little more than an inch of type that stated the whale died from a parasite and had not been shot as reported.

My point is that most people that heard the report believed that a hunter had shot and killed a whale and that it was fact.
Propaganda you can believe in........
Old 10-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
People do not believe the mainstream news media, they have been exposed time and tome again, both print and television. Give me msnbc anytime, at least they don't try to hide their lies, they just double down with them.

It's not merely what these people cover and how they cover it, it's what they ignore.

Some how the freedom of the press and what that is supposed to mean as a protection against malicious government actors has been lost on the last several generations
I wish most people understood that MSM is just a propaganda machine for the Dimo's. Unfortunately, a high percentage of the people still don't get it. MSM is still able to prop up a horrible president ,to the exent that he has a 50/50 chance of being re-elected. If MSM had lost all credibility, Obama's approval rating would be in the twenties.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is not paranoia if it is actually happening, is

......I doubted the veracity of the story other than there was a dead whale.
A week or so later, in the paper and not the TV news that reported it, was a story in the far back with little more than an inch of type that stated the whale died from a parasite and had not been shot as reported.

My point is that most people that heard the report believed that a hunter had shot and killed a whale and that it was fact.

Propaganda you can believe in........
The history channel .... Right.... History? As in even-handed truth?
I was watching it last night.... About the men who built America

Andrew Carnegie's steel mill... Hempstead.... Had a strike.... Over
two thousand men shut down the mill.... Barricaded themselves in

The scene where Fricke who ran the company for Carnegie sent pinkertons in to remove the strikers... Very sympathetic to the
strikers... Showing strikers dying here and there.... The voice over only spoke of striker deaths and injuries.... Not one mention of any the other way around.... Only cruel dispicable pinkertons were shown mowing down workers right and left....the voice over... 9 workers were killed many more injured... And that was it

So I went to the Internet.... 7 pinckertons were killed and 9 strikers.... The history channel didnt tell you that...

The strikers were so powerful the pinkertons couldn't remove them... The governor finally had to send in the militia to clear the mill...

Fair? You decide
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I call it revisionist history but because you do not accept it at face vague it did cause you t look further.
Unfortunately, most people will not.
Current events and very recent news is the propaganda you can believe in.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I remember the same kind of lame excuses the right was making for Nixon.............(see EkimtheIdiot post above).

think they kicked Nixon out for doing the same things the dems had done just didn't get caught.you calling me a idiot is like the pot calling the kettle black.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women