Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Question for the ladies and gentlemen

There has been some back and forth about using BP for advertising. I have met some wonderful guys there.
My question is this: To ladies who do advertise on BP, have you ever found through screening that a gentleman who contacted you was a member here? Did anything come from the intial contact?
To the gentlemen: Have you ever contacted a provider and found that she is a member here? Did she tell you she was a member? Or did you recognize something in your communications that reminded you of a provider here and you found you were correct?

I ask because I have found many gentlemen who are members here, through my screening. And in those cases, I say something like, "are you a member of any discussion boards or verification sites?" Most of the time I never hear from them again. I have also come right out and said, once I found he was a member, that I too am a member of the same site.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Based on my research, I usually know if a lady is a member of ECCIE or not. So, yes, I have seen ECCIE providers who are on BP. More precisely, I have seen BP girls who are also members of ECCIE.

BTW, why would anyone deny being an ECCIE member-- especially a client. You'd think they know it would make screening much easier.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

In my 3+ years providing, I have only had one gentleman offer up screening info from a BP listing I had upfront. He cancelled. At least he had the courtesy of TELLING me!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Based on my research, I usually know if a lady is a member of ECCIE or not. So, yes, I have seen ECCIE providers who are on BP. More precisely, I have seen BP girls who are also members of ECCIE.

BTW, why would anyone deny being an ECCIE member-- especially a client. You'd think they know it would make screening much easier.
I'm not saying the opinion is universal, or even common. However, I have had a number of providers tell me that they don't like ECCIE because a very large number of the guys here are "timewasters" and "cheap bastards."

Since I don't want to be tarred with the same broad brush, I limit myself to making first contact thru P411. <donning flameproof suit now>
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right about that, hsgritstoo. Timewasters and cheapskates are everywhere, not just here. I read the reviews a gentleman has written to see if I would be a good provider for that person, and I check the rates of the ladies he has seen as well.
What bothers me is, why these people who contact me through other means and the subject comes up, directly or indirectly, they vanish like a fart in the wind! Having said that, maybe its a good thing they DID vanish!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys from here find me on BP, usually when I never hear from a guy again it's because he never wanted to see me in the first place...or he's a cheap fuck and expects me to give him a military discount. I don't care how many sand traps you fell into, my pussy isn't Red Lobster.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Possibly Denny's?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I would take you sunny side up with grits on the side, 3 sides!
Old 08-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #9
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I want Denny's
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No Denny's for you, young lady.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
There has been some back and forth about using BP for advertising. I have met some wonderful guys there.
My question is this: To ladies who do advertise on BP, have you ever found through screening that a gentleman who contacted you was a member here? Did anything come from the intial contact?
To the gentlemen: Have you ever contacted a provider and found that she is a member here? Did she tell you she was a member? Or did you recognize something in your communications that reminded you of a provider here and you found you were correct?

I ask because I have found many gentlemen who are members here, through my screening. And in those cases, I say something like, "are you a member of any discussion boards or verification sites?" Most of the time I never hear from them again. I have also come right out and said, once I found he was a member, that I too am a member of the same site.
Before I got on this site, all I knew was BP and RB. One of the greatest (So far), experiences I've had was with a lady I met on BP and later found her on this site. Can't wait for her to come my way again. I would never hold it against anyone using BP. It is a scary site to trust but when there are no locals where you are, what can you do?
I would also be much more likely to trust the communication process here than any of the other sites. Because I tend to play far from my town, sometimes options are limited. This is my first choice, then maybe RB and last option is BP. I would also always hope for an adult lady rather some young lady.
Hermosa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women