Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Mother/Daughter doubles

There's an ongoing thread in another forum about a mother offering up her daughter as a doubles partner. The tone of that thread is more about other things than the mother/daughter team, but it did pique my interest. Obviously, it does happen. Has anyone ever done a doubles with a real mom and daughter team? Does anyone know of a mother and daughter who have teamed up for doubles. To be honest, this is a hot fantasy. Just thinking about a lady in her early 40s and primed with all that experience, and then there is her daughter who is in her early 20s with an heir of innocence. It is just a juicy scenario
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the fantasy of it is one thing, maybe ok if they weren't really related. Otherwise- that's incest and disgusting IMO. To each their own though
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do know of an older mom and her daughter (who is in her late 40's, I believe) who used to work together. But they were more like in the same room and not "doing" themselves.

Regardless, I know that the fantasy is hot (I'm guilty of doing a son and a father, at different times, in my earlier civie years. That was weird!) but doing the real thing, in the same room, would be tough for me to even imagine!

Historically, I do know that mother's have brought daughters into the business. I'm sure that there is a way that they emotionally justify doing so.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

ahh the jerry springer three way
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think I read some-where of two great Dallas providers, but I'm not sure if it was more of a mentor type of thing or a true RL mom & daughter. ... Not sure if I should name names or not, but I am pretty sure it was posted in public. I have been lucky enough to see the older one.
EW?? please advice.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

there is one "mother - daughter" pair here in dallas.
barely_legal and amazing amanda. [former has an eccie acct & 10 reviews]
reviews have been up and down.
caveat sextor.

pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
I think I read some-where of two great Dallas providers, but I'm not sure if it was more of a mentor type of thing or a true RL mom & daughter. ... Not sure if I should name names or not, but I am pretty sure it was posted in public. I have been lucky enough to see the older one.
EW?? please advice.
Thanks to pmdelites for sharing that information. I couldn't remember their names.

Who I was referring to above no longer work together. The mom was around 60'ish or so and the daughter is in her 40's. They didn't do things together but they did things at the same time, if that makes sense.

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Not my thing. The scenario isn't one in which I'd be comfortable but to each his own.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Just psychologically, emotionally, sickening.
Just my own opinion...and the opinions of experts.

Some "say" they are a mother-daughter pair...just for the money and the sick bent that has for some men.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have done a Mother Daughter pair with a gf of mine but not in the hobby. It was amazing !
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

serious question here...

let's assume that a mother/daughter or a father/son duo are very sexual beings and really enjoy sexual activities.
let's assume that they are totally ok w/ a sexual encounter w/ another person of the opposite sex [or even of the same sex] and one is not forcing the other into the encounter.

so, what makes consensual sexual activities with a mother/daughter or a father/son so uncomfortable, disgusting, or sickening?

what makes it so different from two sisters, or two brothers, or two girlfriends or guys, or a couple, or ...??

in my opinion, if everyone involved is cool w/ it, why not enjoy it?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #12
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sooooooo..if theMother/Daughter Providers pleasure a Hobbyist together would that be adultery and incest at the same time or would the Mother and/or Daughter need to do a little muff diving to make it official?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
TexasBrooke
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141735
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually met a mother and daughter...in Maryland, lol if only you can see what they look like that. Too me thats crossndaries, yeah we do what we do as for our selfs,. But ill be damn if i help my.daughter do that.
at the same time? Gross..all the way.
TexasBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
TexasBrooke
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141735
My ECCIE Reviews

** crossing boundaries**
TexasBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Mother and daughter would have to muff dive to make it "official"; maybe even kiss-- LOL I just don't get the gross thing.

For me, I'd be willing to put aside the whole girl on girl part of the doubles if it were a mother/daughter thing. What makes this scenario hot for me is 2 fold. First, the interaction between the mother and daughter as the mother uses her maturity and experience to "instruct" her daughter on how to please a man. Second, it would be watching the mother see her daughter get fucked. Sort of like a "passing" of the torch.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women