Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default NC/NS

Can we have an NC/NS forum for Houston?

Posting guidelines would be simple: Post a NC/NS, with the provider's name and the specifics. The only response allowed would be one from the provider, then the thread would be closed.

No more endless back and forth, but a quick search for the provider's name in that forum would let a hobbyist know if NC/NS is a habit with her.

Anyone else like this idea?
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It might be the busyist Forum on this Site.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
nightdiver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Sounds like a good idea to me.
nightdiver is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Good idea, the problem may be if a provider raises issues that were not raised in the original alert that would merrit a response.
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

I don't like the idea of limiting discussion. So what if most of the posts in the subsequent thread are worthless; that thread is still one of the richest sources of information regarding things I care about; e.g., humor (or lack of), attitude, and other attributes best revealed under pressure.

EXHIBIT A:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri solaro View Post
I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3
Any of y'all find this enticing?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Quite enticing, yes.

I think a separate forum with NC/NS as the primary subject is a great idea. This will give the two parties involved ample chance to solve differences and misunderstandings.
The preferable outcome would be for both parties to re-book and have some great make-up time together. While at the same time, we can also factor in entertainment value by watching the entire mishap go sideways and watch some stup... er...silly provider shoot herself in the foot with a dumb-ass post such as this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri solaro
I would like to take this time to personally thank mr. joe for all this wonderful publicity, my phone hasn't stopped ringing and I have had some great times with some of you As for the others I didn't get a chance to meet with this time around.. I guarantee I will be back in Houston soon and would LOVE to meet you! Don't let one little pathetic excuse for a "hobbyist" ruin your decision.
I'll see yall soon!
And thanks daphne <3
... in which case, we all get a great laugh.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
I don't like the idea of limiting discussion. So what if most of the posts in the subsequent thread are worthless; that thread is still one of the richest sources of information regarding things I care about; e.g., humor (or lack of), attitude, and other attributes best revealed under pressure.

EXHIBIT A:

What would be more to discuss? She either responds or she doesn't as usual its gonna be the readers choice if he (or she) wants to take the risk or not.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #8
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Provider's get NCNS also.
I guess they can post the hobbyists who just say fuck it and don't call to cancel, they take up the Providers time as well as taking another hobbyist's chance to see a provider.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
What would be more to discuss? She either responds or she doesn't as usual its gonna be the readers choice if he (or she) wants to take the risk or not.
You may have missed my point. In this case the provider revealed a certain snarliness to the extent that - as far as I am concerned - the risk is not that she pulls a NS/NC but that she doesn't...the horror would be if she actually showed up and I'd be stuck in her unpleasant presence for a chunk of time I do not want to waste like that.

Sometimes getting a NS/NC is dodging a bullet. A Blessing in disguise. Pennies from Heaven. ...and the lucky streak continues.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #10
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You may have missed my point. In this case the provider revealed a certain snarliness to the extent that - as far as I am concerned - the risk is not that she pulls a NS/NC but that she doesn't...the horror would be if she actually showed up and I'd be stuck in her unpleasant presence for a chunk of time I do not want to waste like that.

Sometimes getting a NS/NC is dodging a bullet. A Blessing in disguise. Pennies from Heaven. ...and the lucky streak continues.
I think Don is on to something here. An alert or whatever on an NCNS is always he said she said but it does seem to bring out the personalities on both sides of the fence and that may be the most important information for us fellow hobbyists.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #11
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I think Don is on to something here. An alert or whatever on an NCNS is always he said she said but it does seem to bring out the personalities on both sides of the fence and that may be the most important information for us fellow hobbyists.
Yea i see his point however in order for that to happen you would have to drag on and on and on.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #12
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Yea i see his point however in order for that to happen you would have to drag on and on and on.
We have people with that kind of commitment, you saw the last thread you closed.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
We have people with that kind of commitment, you saw the last thread you closed.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:43 PM   #14
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

If you dont want it to go on and on then just let the two in question do the talking and it not be open to know one else(but this way is no fun for the rest of us). Eventually someone will stop responding that is if the NCNS isnt on WW or WU. Mojojo will close it when its gets to much like beating a dead horse!!

I see you Don
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #15
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

BP It would be great if the only thing in the thread was meaningful info...like previous NS/NC....but that will never happen. This is a drama board and the number of useless posts far exceeds everything else.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women