Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163126
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42464
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36910
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
saltydog1a69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default 2 Questions for Providers

Moderators If this is in the wrong area or is breaking the rules please remove it.
1.If a "hobbyist" post a negative review of a provider, do you all take a negative view of the hobbyist?

2.Do You have any insight on why a provider would do the following; Note I have seen this provider on numerous occasions with occasional NCNS.
Saw provider early July her BD was coming up, gave her a radio CD player and other small gift told her had other gift would give to her the next week.
When I showed up the next week she was having personal problems that were affecting her; her response ranged from crying, to for want of better term "spacing out." We tried 2 to 3 times on some activities and she would stop almost like she was falling asleep. I told her she needed to sleep and we would make it up another time. I left her the donation with the understanding we would make it up. I hold also given her a $100 gift card for her BD. 2 days later I get a text she is in trouble Ex BF had found her beat her up and stolen the money and gift card, could I help her? She was in a motel in Maumelle I made arrangements to get her $300 saying we would work it out with the previous donation. (Yes I Know How STUPID and Gullible I am).
A week later we make arrangement to meet. I show up and NCNS 3 hours later I get text how sorry she is could I come now, I say no and sob story start, stupid gullible me says I'll be there in an hour. I get there, she's out of money for the room so I help her again. We make arrangement to meet the next day. She has checked out. Numerous attempts to reach her over the next 10 days have been futile.
Now regarding the repayment; we had agreed on (4) 2 hour sessions, so she would always have a donation for expenses, I would make an hr donation and the 2nd hr would be attributed to the advances; which she said was fair,I also gave her numerous opportunities to alter this if she didn't feel comfortable with it.
The actual Question (Yes I know overall it was over $800 and that is very tempting), but over the time I've seen her, monthly donations have been $400 at the least up to $800, so in the long run she's going to come out way behind; that's not good business sense ( $800 short term gain but long term lose $3 to $4000) Why would she do that?

Guys I'm not going to name her till I do a review so don't ask. You should already know who it is by previous reviews and where I have defended her in the past. Her skills are great and she is the almost perfect physical type for this old man's bucket list fantasies. I don't need comments about how STUPD I AM I already acknowledge that.
I am asking for answers to the 2 questions from the providers.
saltydog1a69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #2
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Well just so you know. Me personally. I would write it off as a gift and move on. Had I done that. But we will let the ladies give you their opinions. As you asked for.

On another note. If you do a review of her and it is a NCNS type of review. It will be moved to COED. as per ECCIE guidelines. To allow the provider to give her side.

St. Searcher
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:19 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because one provider does something like that doesn't mean we know why she did it. I could be wrong, but I'm no mind reader and no fortune teller. If that were the case I'd be a billionaire right now.

Anyway there's nothing you can do at this point but learn from your mistakes. I don't ask guys for money. If they give it to me, then so be it. But I'm not going to beg anyone for anything. I'm not going to ditch someone either unless they NCNS on me (yes, guys do it too...shocker!)

I haven't given anyone a bad review, I have no idea how to. Personally if I deserve a bad review then I at least expect the guy to be man enough to tell me before he writes it. You want me to suck your dick? Grow one! Man the fuck up!

Anyway...that's my $0.02
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1. If a "hobbyist" posts a negative review of a provider, do you all take a negative view of the hobbyist?
There isn't a black and white answer here... If the hobbyist is one that seems to steadily dole out no's, or seems to be excessively picky, then yes. Providers would avoid him because they wouldn't want a no themselves. But if it seems to be a situation with a provider that has a history of problems similar to what you're reporting, everyone would probably just consider it par for the course.

Quote:
2. Do you have any insight on why a provider would do the following?
Because she can. She's already done it to a bunch of hobbyists and yet y'all continue to go back. She probably feels that there are no ramifications for being dishonest. And as long as you continue to allow her to take advantage of you, she will.

I can think of countless ladies here who would truly appreciate your company... And would never do anything like that. Count it as a loss, walk away, and give a different provider a chance to treat you right.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:19 PM   #5
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

it is so crazy how easy it is to fall into that.
don't i know.
man.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:15 AM   #6
saltydog1a69
Gaining Momentum

I know she is going through a rough time right now, but I at least expected a response from her. I actually care for her as a person not just my ATF provider.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:24 AM   #7
saltydog1a69
Gaining Momentum

Thank U for the responses so far. I guess unless she tells me I will never Know why.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:18 AM   #8
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think hobbiest should write honest reviews I mean why would you give her a good one and you had an awful time and then other clients book based on your review and waste money on a bad time I Believe alot of clients are scared to give well known providers a well deserved no because there scared the provider will start drama or tell the other girls not to see that client what the clients have to understand we are hookers we are not your wife/so our options don't mean squat we are here to provide a good service that is paid greatly for if we fail to provide what you paid for then yes be honest tell it like it is don't be scared to say what really happened because at the end of the day we go on with our real lives and leave the fantasy one behind
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:44 AM   #9
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I know who youre referring to. she don't give a flyin shit about you or youre feelings,or anyone elses.,she cheated you plain and simple..you can be replaced so can she...shes become a bit high headed due to her popularity..Move On..theirs lots of ladies,who don't play that away...sorry for loss..
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #10
Jack Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Im not a provider, but its a familiar scenario. In short, she does it bc she has realized she CAN do it with you. That you will just give her money. For nothing more than a promise, which she never intended to keep in the first place.

As for you fairest question - why risk $3000 - $4000 long term dollars for $800 short term dollars? Doesnt sound like good business sense does it. The answer is bc a lot of people, especially in this business, can't see beyond the short term. And it sounds like you found one of em. Just give her the 800 today... she'll worry about getting that extra 2-3k from ya tomorrow.
Jack Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I recommend you give her all the money you can, she's hurting and I can tell by the way you've come here looking for help that you care for her. Give her as much as she needs
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:16 AM   #12
saltydog1a69
Gaining Momentum

Mary Beth, Ginger Doll, Selena You all are always CLASS ACTS!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #13
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

"Give her as much as she needs."

I know you were joking. She will never stop needing. To the OP, it's way past time you moved on. She is playing you and, as some have pointed out, she is doing it because you have proven to her that she can. There are many ladies here that want to give you your money's worth because their reputations matter to them. This is not rocket science - see ladies that think that way, and only ladies that think that way. As for the provider who was the subject of your post, karma is a bitch.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:33 AM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydog1a69 View Post
Mary Beth, Ginger Doll, Selena You all are always CLASS ACTS!!!!!!
😍❤️😍
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #15
ndark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sometimes it is called "turning tricks".
ndark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women