Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
kimsama3p
BANNED

Default article018

Portland, Oregon to include fluoride to city's h2o offer

(CBS/AP) Portland's Metropolis Council authorised a organize Wednesday to incorporate fluoride for the city's drinking water supply, indicating Oregon's largest metropolis is not any for a longer time the largest holdout in the usa.

The ordinance approved Wednesday morning calls for the city water to become fluoridated by March 2014.

In liberal Portland,http://www.mulberrylily.com, fluoride difficulty resurfaces
Suggestions to hold your smile healthier
U.S. claims excessive fluoride in h2o

Well-being pros say fluoride is valuable in opposition to decay by rendering teeth with frequent contact with low concentrations of fluoride all through day after day. The Facilities for Sickness Handle and Prevention cite scientific studies that clearly show drinking water fluoridation lowers tooth decay practically 25 percent over a person's lifetime. The company also reported its been researched for additional than sixty five a long time and possesses revealed potent evidence of its safety and efficacy.

Opponents of general public fluoridation say it's unsafe and violates an individual's right to consent to medication. They also increase that council members rushed into action lacking a community vote, plus they intend to collect signatures to power a referendum in May possibly 2014.

Voters in Portland 2 times rejected fluoridation previous to approving it in 1978. But that plan was overturned previous to any fluoride was ever added towards the drinking water.

Portland's drinking water now incorporates by natural means occurring fluoride, although not at concentrations looked upon as helpful at combating cavities.

Portland Town Commissioner Nick Fish, who co-sponsored the regimen, has reported over 200 million Us residents drink drinking water with additional fluoride, and it doesn't look to have created amazing harm. Most mainstream wellness businesses, such as the American Professional medical Affiliation and American Dental Association,mulberry uk, endorse it as harmless.

Community fluoridation came up this month in Phoenix every time a community stir up prompted re-examination of a plan in place mainly because 1989. After a contentious listening to Tuesday, council members voted to continue introducing fluoride to the water inside of the nation's sixth-largest town.

Grand Rapids,mulberry uk, Michigan became the earth's earliest town to fluoridate its h2o provide on January twenty five, 1945,mulberry bags, according on the American Dental Affiliation.

The CDC states even more than 204 million Us citizens are served by local community h2o provides that incorporate more than enough fluoride to safeguard dental well being - about seventy four % belonging to the country. For its Healthy and balanced Persons marketing campaign, the agency hopes to increase that amount to about 80 percent of Americans by 2020.Related articles:
kimsama3p is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default Purity of Essence

Ripper: Mandrake?
Mandrake: Yes, Jack?
Ripper: Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?
Mandrake: Well, I can’t say I have.
Ripper: Vodka, that’s what they drink, isn’t it? Never water?
Mandrake: Well, I-I believe that’s what they drink, Jack, yes.
Ripper: On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason.
Mandrake: Oh, eh, yes. I, uhm, can’t quite see what you’re getting at, Jack.
Ripper: Water, that’s what I’m getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth’s surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water?
Mandrake: Uh, uh, Good Lord!
Ripper: And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.
Mandrake: Yes. (he begins to chuckle nervously)
Ripper: Are you beginning to understand?
Mandrake: Yes. (more laughter)
Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?
Mandrake: Well, it did occur to me, Jack, yes.
Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?
Mandrake: Uh? Yes, I-I have heard of that, Jack, yes. Yes.
Ripper: Well, do you know what it is?
Mandrake: No, no I don’t know what it is, no.
Ripper: Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

What the fuck is this?

That's an hysterically bad translation.

Those links for article020, articl016 and article 019 go to some website with ".FR" in the URL, so I am assuming it is a French website.

Either they used some translation software or hired some French guy with only a year or two or English classes and gave him a copy of the Oxford dictionary.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Ripper: On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason.
Ripper: Water, that’s what I’m getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth’s surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water?
Ripper: And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.
Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?
Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?
Ripper: Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
I have a copy of that movie, one of the greats.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsama3p View Post
Portland, Oregon to include fluoride to city's h2o offer
The Californians (the real ones who are actually U.S. citizens) ...

..... must have moved on to Washington State ... finally.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women