Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2023, 10:09 PM   #1
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Jason Kidd needs to be fired as the Head Coach of the Dallas Mavericks

It’s is unreal to me the total collapse the Mavericks are doing since trading for Kyrie Irving and it’s not Kyrie’s fault.

Jason Kidd proved to me in last year’s Western Conference Finals that he lacks the main trait a head coach must have - the ability to see and make the necessary adjustments to turn a game or series around.

Jason must go, immediately after game 82 of the season is played.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:41 PM   #2
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

The fall was happening before Irving got here. He was supposed to help stop it.
We fail to make playoffs after making it to the WCF last year.. I agree, he has to go. How our defense goes from good last year to terrible this year is insane.
I was really hoping we would have NBA and NHL teams in the playoffs to watch this year again. Looks like Stars are our only hope this year
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:54 PM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Kyrie most likely jump ship for next season, it sucks for the Maverick to lose such a generational talent
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:02 AM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

That’s what happens when an already defensively challenged team trades it’s only two starters who can play defense. I wasn’t a big fan if the Kidd hire. Still nit a big fan of him. But I dint think anybody could get much defense out of this group. Kleber’s injury made it just that much worse. And rushing him back, while understandable desperation, wasn’t that good if an idea. He hasn’t been the same since his surgery.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:56 AM   #5
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Prime Minister of Hungary

Encounters: 22

Blame the coach or blame the ownership for secretly tanking
Why doesn’t javale mcgee ever play? When he’s out there he’s a strong defensive presence with champion pedigree.
Why doesn’t Christian wood get minutes? Defense and offense. Creates his own shot. So averaging 17 points a game.
Why is bullock still on the floor. Streaky as fuck , undependable.
Maybe it is Kidd. Why are luka and Kylie left to figure it out with guidance from the side lines

Getting Kylie was brilliant. He’s causing Luka to wake up and see he’s No longer the best player on the team. His half ass effort and no defense is now glaringly apparent.

I think luka only complains to the ref after every shot he takes so he doesn’t have to drag his fat ass down the court and play defense, leave the rest of the team to try and defend 4 on 5.

But for real, don’t give up on the. Team.
It took dirk 5 years to really figure it out and this is the end of Lukas 5

Kidd will most likely get fired but like his past teams he planted the seeds and someone else will come in. And make them grow. Bucks lakers

Kyire stays great he’s awesome.
He goes we still have money for another top level star.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 07:52 PM   #6
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Wood could guard a parking meter if he had double team help. He’s useless as tits in a boar hog. Second scorer off the bunch at best. Davis Bertans, on his last legs, is a better defender, even though he’s a very poor defender, too. Woods gets a few blocks, but is constantly out 0f position, late in rotations, etc. Bertans, bless his heart, is in the right place more often than nit and tries hard. He’s just not that mobile anymore.

Javanese is inconsistent. And mostly mucus up,out preferred offense because he’s no threat from outside. Both Kyrie, and Luca, need a 5 away from the bucket to have enough space to work.

Bullock isn’t playing as well as he did last year, but you think the defense is bad now, put him on the bench and pick between Luka or Hardaway being your best defender to put in the other teams best player. Lotsa fucking luck with that. I guess you couple put Green in their best player, but he’ll foul out eventually, and is lost offensively at least half the time once you’re in the half court.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 09:04 AM   #7
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
That’s what happens when an already defensively challenged team trades it’s only two starters who can play defense. I wasn’t a big fan if the Kidd hire. Still nit a big fan of him. But I dint think anybody could get much defense out of this group. Kleber’s injury made it just that much worse. And rushing him back, while understandable desperation, wasn’t that good if an idea. He hasn’t been the same since his surgery.
TexasTushHog,

You hit the nail on the head. We have no defenders since the trade. I really thought it was a bad idea to go get more offense at the expense of the D. Especially since others have Noted that Kyrie will most likely bolt. Our best bet is to hit the draft lottery and get a kid that can actually play defense. Since I don't really care about basketball outside of the Mavs and March Madness, guess I'll watch hockey this spring.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 05:03 PM   #8
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The absolute worst job of ‘Tanking’ yesterday at home against the Chicago Bulls…Not only did the Mavs make 5 players not available including Kyrie, they only played Luka basically one quarter, but the backups had a 14 point lead in the 2nd half, then the No Names, except Bullock played the entire 4th quarter and Chicago stole the game with their No names…When you don’t call a timeout when the momentum has shifted big time, well, it was just a horrible tank job…Now the NBA is looking into it, I hope Cuban gets fined millions!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #9
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Luka only played what he did because it was Slovenia night, otherwise I think he would have been scratched as well. I agree that we threw in the towel with those moves... but call it load management and the NBA doesnt look into it. They need to just stop.. or look into all these other "load management" BS calls
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women