Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #1
croc1970
Registered Member

Default Best provider for overweight guys...

Anybody specialize/not mind dealing with the really overweight. Had an injury that affected mobility, and gained a lot of weight. Looking for a good experience...
Old 09-18-2015, 01:38 PM   #2
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

How overweight?
are you clean? clean under any/all fat folds?

can you get it up?

sounds as though you have self-esteem issues, or have providers took a look at you and rejected you?

can you walk?
I undertand an injury lowering calories burned(cause you don't move) and food is a great drug to make you feel better.
but you arent overweight cause you got hurt, you are overweight cause you ate too much.
I hope you are working to get lean, so this isnt any issue in the future.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:39 PM   #3
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[QUOTE=bigcockpussylicker;10572 12405]How overweight?

can you get it up?

sounds as though you have self-esteem issues, or have providers took a look at you and rejected you?

can you walk?
I undertand an injury lowering calories burned(cause you don't move) and food is a great drug to make you feel better.
but you arent overweight cause you got hurt, you are overweight cause you ate too much.
I hope you are working to get lean, so this isnt any issue in the future.[/QUOT

Is it against guidelines to comment that someone is a total ass hole? Not saying it, just wondered
Old 09-18-2015, 01:47 PM   #4
outlawsprint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

[QUOTE=Mizzou82;1057212412]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
How overweight?

can you get it up?

can you walk?
I hope you are working to get lean, so this isnt any issue in the future.[/QUOT

Is it against guidelines to comment that someone is a total ass hole? Not saying it, just wondered
+1
Old 09-18-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
Echoplex
BANNED

Encounters: 47

Hey Croc - I used to be morbidly obese, pushing 430 pounds (have dropped almost 200 pounds) and I got lots of appointments from lovely ladies who made me feel like a king for the hour. Most ladies don't really care about appearance - just hygiene, safety and treating them with respect. Check out my reviews up until about May 2013 when I was at my heaviest. Those ladies are good to go by. The ones I have seen recently, based on their personality, I really doubt they would turn you away because of being overweight. I think you'll find most providers being very caring and understanding individuals.

Autumn, Kaylen, Bella Love, Lariyah and Ginger all saw me at my highest weight (and some multiple times) and none of them complained. Reach out to them.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:37 PM   #6
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
Yes. All of us may think you nailed it, but don't say it.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #7
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Here's some advice...

Quote:
Please do not attempt to psychoanalyze other members. Save that for yourself-s31
Old 09-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #8
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc1970 View Post
Anybody specialize/not mind dealing with the really overweight. Had an injury that affected mobility, and gained a lot of weight. Looking for a good experience...
To be honest...several of us ladies enjoy a larger man for numerous reasons. Please don't let the inappropriate comments of ignorant asses get to you. I guarantee you that you'll get more appointments than eccie's social rejects ♡♡♡♡

Reach out to some ladies in the kc area and you'll find we aren't judgmental. Most don't even ask personal questions about size or appearance.

Good luck to you, sir.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #9
winslow44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Don't give up croc!

Hey dude I'm 6'3" and 280. Nothing skinny here. At first, that was 1st question I asked every provider, "Do you like big guys?"... Not 1 provider turned me down. Like the consensus here says, be clean, smell fresh. I don't ask that question anymore! Hang in there big guy
Old 09-18-2015, 04:18 PM   #10
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Yes. All of us may think you nailed it, but don't say it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Please don't let the inappropriate comments of ignorant asses get to you.
+1

Croc, In my experience, Men are the ones with more of a problem then women when it comes to BCD with someone of the opposite sex that is overweight. Yes, looks help as a first attraction, but with women it "appears to me" that they are more interested in cleanliness, personality, respect, etc, then looks. So it "might" be nice to give them a heads up so they aren't surprised if you feel you need to, but you probably don't have anything to worry about if you don't. The only reason I see to tell them is so that you don't feel bad if you meet a B**tch that slams the door on you when she first sees you because of it. I haven't been on here long, but I do recall that happening to one person, I think up in St. Joe a couple months ago. Just to be clear in case someone says something, I don't know if it was his weight or something else though but it sounded like it might be to me.

When most (apparently not all) men get older and more experienced (women too), we learn that we were stupid when young and that heavier set women have just as much to give and appreciate as thin/petite women, in some cases more. It really depends on the person, not their looks, weight, etc. I have met, been with, dated, even married (one), overweight women and petite women and find that it is the personality that I like the most after first "visual" contact.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #11
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How overweight?

can you get it up?

can you walk?
Well done Sir. You simultaneously won the Asshat Of The Year Award, while contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever of value to the topic of the thread.

To the original poster: So sorry for the asshat poster. I would be happy to give you a cardio workout that is alot more fun than anything BCPL might suggest. And just because his comment really pissed me smooth off, I will also be very happy to offer you a welcome to the hobby special!

BCPL - you really need to learn that sex is about much more than a number on a weight scale, and that humanity can never be measured by calories. If I do nothing else as a provider, I hope to God that every man who comes to see me - regardless of whether they are short or tall, skinny or fat, old or young, black, white, brown, or pink polka dotted, disabled, scarred, flawless - they walk away knowing they were not judged, and knowing they were accepted unconditionally.

The original poster will always be welcome at my incall. You on the other hand, are ugly on the inside where nothing can fix it, and would never be.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #12
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Well done Sir. You simultaneously won the Asshat Of The Year Award, while contributing absolutely nothing whatsoever of value to the topic of the thread.

To the original poster: So sorry for the asshat poster. I would be happy to give you a cardio workout that is alot more fun than anything BCPL might suggest. And just because his comment really pissed me smooth off, I will also be very happy to offer you a welcome to the hobby special!

BCPL - you really need to learn that sex is about much more than a number on a weight scale, and that humanity can never be measured by calories. If I do nothing else as a provider, I hope to God that every man who comes to see me - regardless of whether they are short or tall, skinny or fat, old or young, black, white, brown, or pink polka dotted, disabled, scarred, flawless - they walk away knowing they were not judged, and knowing they were accepted unconditionally.

The original poster will always be welcome at my incall. You on the other hand, are ugly on the inside where nothing can fix it, and would never be.
Sins I couldn't have said it better! !
Old 09-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #13
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[QUOTE=scorpio31;1057212839]Yes. All of us may think you nailed it, but don't say it.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
[/QUOTE\

Thanks for clearing that up Scorpio

And for the OP, looks like a lot more ladies will see you than the first guy to offer "advice" to your request.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:48 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
How overweight?

can you get it up?

can you walk?
I was always curious what the term "asshat" meant, now I know.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 PM   #15
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

croc, with one exception, looks like you already got some good answers. I just want to add that I hope you have lots of fun in the near future. We all deserve it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women