Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #1
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Question Of The Day

You're a burglar, but instead of stealing things, you do mildly inconvenient things to annoy your victims. What is your crime?

I would clog up their toilets with cat litter (the extra clump and seal kind by Arm & Hammer. Scandalous. I know).
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This question immediately reminded me of a gag from one of Terry Pratchett's books, but I have no idea which. So I'll steal from a wiki:

"Everything has its opposite. Even crime.

Thus (but not very often in a city as venal as Ankh-Morpork) the Watch is troubled with reports of proffering with intent, or breaking and redecorating. Anti-crime mainly consists of what we consider charitable or 'good' acts, but done in a way so as to inflict shame and humiliation on the victim. For example, whitemail consists of threatening to reveal a mobster's secret donations to charity."

I think I will helpfully adjust any timekeeping devices to ensure they wake up bright and early at 4am, and also relocate them to difficult-to-reach spots so there is less temptation to hit snooze.
Warden639 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:02 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

put the toilet paper on the roll backwards
empty all the icetrays & leave them empty
eat their food and leave dirty dishes in the sink
empty the milk out and leave the jug in fridge empty...I hate when my SO does this!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:15 PM   #4
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Put Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl and in the days of black rotary phones, put shoe polish on the earpiece or remove the part from the mouthpiece so no one can hear you but you hear them all saying. Hello? Hello? Click.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:39 PM   #5
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Clear gelatin filled bath tub and Vaseline on the toilet seat are also fun.

Icy hot in the jock itch cream is not as fun
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:40 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
You're a burglar, but instead of stealing things, you do mildly inconvenient things to annoy your victims. What is your crime?
No, you're not a burglar. Your crime is criminal trespass in violation of AR Code § 5-39-203(a)(2) (as far as I can tell).

What you propose to do once you enter is not (AFAIK) a felony (it's definitely not a theft), so your crime is not residential burglary (that's why you're not a burglar) in violation of AR Code § 5-39-201(a)(1).

And (assuming you have to break into your victim's house) what you propose isn't breaking and entering in violation of AR Code § 5-39-202(a)(1), again because you aren't going to commit a felony in your victim's house/apartment.

(Of course, I'm assuming that you're an Arkansas resident and/or planning to victimize an Arkansas resident. If you're victimizing someone in another state different laws would apply.)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:35 AM   #7
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warden639 View Post
This question immediately reminded me of a gag from one of Terry Pratchett's books, but I have no idea which. So I'll steal from a wiki:

"Everything has its opposite. Even crime.

Thus (but not very often in a city as venal as Ankh-Morpork) the Watch is troubled with reports of proffering with intent, or breaking and redecorating. Anti-crime mainly consists of what we consider charitable or 'good' acts, but done in a way so as to inflict shame and humiliation on the victim. For example, whitemail consists of threatening to reveal a mobster's secret donations to charity."

I think I will helpfully adjust any timekeeping devices to ensure they wake up bright and early at 4am, and also relocate them to difficult-to-reach spots so there is less temptation to hit snooze.
Haha nice! I'd probably change their alarm ring tones to Justin Bieber songs while at it.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:36 AM   #8
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
put the toilet paper on the roll backwards
empty all the icetrays & leave them empty
eat their food and leave dirty dishes in the sink
empty the milk out and leave the jug in fridge empty...I hate when my SO does this!

Ohhh you're bad.... 😲
Old 02-09-2018, 04:40 AM   #9
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Put Saran Wrap over the toilet bowl and in the days of black rotary phones, put shoe polish on the earpiece or remove the part from the mouthpiece so no one can hear you but you hear them all saying. Hello? Hello? Click.

LOL!! I'd be livid if my toilet seat was wrapped with seran wrap! Also it sounds to me that you've got some experience doing all these shenanigans. You've got quite the creative mind lol.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:46 AM   #10
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
No, you're not a burglar. Your crime is criminal trespass in violation of AR Code § 5-39-203(a)(2) (as far as I can tell).

What you propose to do once you enter is not (AFAIK) a felony (it's definitely not a theft), so your crime is not residential burglary (that's why you're not a burglar) in violation of AR Code § 5-39-201(a)(1).

And (assuming you have to break into your victim's house) what you propose isn't breaking and entering in violation of AR Code § 5-39-202(a)(1), again because you aren't going to commit a felony in your victim's house/apartment.

(Of course, I'm assuming that you're an Arkansas resident and/or planning to victimize an Arkansas resident. If you're victimizing someone in another state different laws would apply.)

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks for the info BCG! I love your posts cause they're quite enlightening.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #11
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Configure their computer(s) to rotate/flip the screen.
Install software to throttle their internet speed
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:15 PM   #12
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortblkguy View Post
Configure their computer(s) to rotate/flip the screen.
Install software to throttle their internet speed
Lol! Do that to the people who are computer illiterate and they're going to have a bad time
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #13
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Lol! Do that to the people who are computer illiterate and they're going to have a bad time
I work in the computer field, it's amazing how many people do not perform an Internet search to resolve their issues. I'm quite jaded on people level of tech skills
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #14
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

An ongoing prank some friends and I had in college was to leave playing cards in places people wouldn't suspect: backpacks, notebooks, shoes, shirt/jacket pockets... one person managed to place a full deck on the blades of a ceiling fan. It got even funnier when somebody added in a deck of naked men.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Parttime..I AM a bad bad gal!

{one of my pet peeves.....I was gone for a few days...my neighbor was watching my house,so I gave him a key...well his wife and him were fighting so he came over to my house to hide out...lol...he left the milk jug in the fridge EMPTY...ughhhh I hate that!|}
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women