Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
jay02camss
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Need advice on donation please.

I've been a member of this site for a little while now, just never met with any provider. Well today hopefully will br the day. My question is, what is the proper way to present the donation? Do you put it in a white envelope and write gift on it? Do you walk up to the providers door with the envelope in plain view? Or keep it in your pocket until it's asked for? Providers I would appreciate your input as well. Thanks in advanced for the help guys.
jay02camss is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
texas99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I pay the donation when we finished the session. I figured that way works better for me.
some providers would ask the donation before making out, then I pay first.

I prefer the first way, ATF Girlfriend doesn't ask you pay before having sex... that's why asian girls are best!
texas99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay02camss View Post
I've been a member of this site for a little while now, just never met with any provider. Well today hopefully will br the day. My question is, what is the proper way to present the donation? Do you put it in a white envelope and write gift on it? Do you walk up to the providers door with the envelope in plain view? Or keep it in your pocket until it's asked for? Providers I would appreciate your input as well. Thanks in advanced for the help guys.
While many providers are really good people, there are quite a few that are not very professional and will try to rip you off.

Try to develop a close enough relationship with her that you can talk about anything...including money.

Never pay upfront, you will experience many disappointments if you do.
Never show the donation in public...LE may be watching.

To you, the donation is not the critical issue here...focus on what you want...after all...you are buying, this is not a date.

Just my $0.02.
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
jay02camss
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Thanks for the input guys.
jay02camss is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay02camss View Post
I've been a member of this site for a little while now, just never met with any provider. Well today hopefully will be the day. My question is, what is the proper way to present the donation? (Having the correct amount is a good start.) Do you put it in a white envelope and write gift on it? (A blank envelope is typically good enough) Do you walk up to the providers door with the envelope in plain view? (Yes. If you want to get robbed. No. Keep it in your pocket.) Or keep it in your pocket until it's asked for? (duh...) Providers I would appreciate your input as well. Thanks in advanced for the help guys.
The time to present the donation is always a variable. Typically a Spa/Agency will want it upfront. An indy will be different. Please tell me you didn't get this gal off BP. If so, pay at the end. Period. If a BP chick & wants it upfront walk away no matter what. Now if you found her off P411 or eccie with multiple reviews (i.e. 10+ to throw out a number) then go with the flow.

Considering your newb-ness. If you want to pay upfront I would suggest just laying the donation down on a nightstand/dresser without mentioning it after you walk in. If you want to do it at the end, then when you or her get up to go to the bathroom same deal. Put it out in an open place & don't mention it. They'll see it. Maybe do the "Is this for me?" or say nothing.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

So the only responses you are getting are from hobbyists...let's interject the opinions of actual providers.

We may not say it and we may not ask for it, either because its not a big deal or because we don't want to kill the mood. But rest assured, every provider will think more highly of you if you present the donation at the beginning. My favorite way to receive is in a greeting card. Greet us with a smile, a hug or a kiss. Then politely take out the card and place it on the nearest flat surface or table top.

At this point, we may either ignore it or say "thank you," then pick it up and say "excuse me for a moment." Then we usually/should go to another room and count it and put it away somewhere safe.

Then the fun ensues!

However, I hope you have done your research on the lady and that she has plenty of great reviews. The risk of cash and dash is always there, but to a much lesser extent with reputable ladies.

Happy hobbying
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

And btw, many men do leave it at the end. When we don't mention it to you at the beginning, we are extending our trust to you. Please don't take that trust for granted
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
MissBeautiful
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 179850
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree with both of Marie's posts!
MissBeautiful is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #9
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I lay it by the TV upfront, or at an agency, on the bed, then I go shower. Never had a problem. But - I don't see back page or unreviewed ladies. I don't say a word about it.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
torpedo69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If you are holding the donation til the end because of the possibiltiy that you will be dissatisfied then you need to do more research before you go see them, just saying. Do you go to the manager and ask for a refund on a movie because you didnt luike what you got. If you see movie/provider you should have looked more into what the "critics" said about the movie/provider.

Typically for me plain white envelope on the bathroom counter when I go in to get cleaned up.
torpedo69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #11
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
And btw, many men do leave it at the end. When we don't mention it to you at the beginning, we are extending our trust to you. Please don't take that trust for granted
First time I see a Provider I usually have the correct amount in a "Thank You" card and lay it in plain view when I walk in. It seldom gets touched til after the session and we are cleaning up.

If I see the provider again I usually have the correct amount in one pants pocket. I place it in plain view at the end as I am getting dressed. I never mention money and I seldom have had a Provider mention it either.

Do not link money and sex in any conversation. If you happen to forget the donation I assume the Provider would ask for it before you leave. If you leave and realize you fucked up by not leaving it or it is short, call, apologize, turn around and go make it right.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
Gabbyexotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89774
My ECCIE Reviews

Try to do research on providers, some of us have websites and tend to lay out the etiquette this is to make it easier for both parties. Don't misuse her trust, it will be tough for you to hobby and mind you we do share infos, white envelope or thank you card works better for donation all the time and place it where she can see it without you mentioning anything....and Voilà let the fun begin.
Gabbyexotic is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #13
08cris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

^^^^^

What she said
08cris is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I never cared whether he presented my fee at the beginning or the end. I would never pick it up if he paid me in the beginning anyway. I also can't say there was a percentage one way or the other that paid before or after.

I'm with Yummy, a card is nice. However, a plain envelope was just fine, but not required. The key is to relax and enjoy yourself and don't sweat the small stuff. Happy hunting .
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #15
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedo69 View Post
Do you go to the manager and ask for a refund on a movie because you didnt like what you got.
Actually Yes...... Yes I have.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women