Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42318
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
Babydoll2211
Going to retire soon!

User ID: 189550
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default and as being racist, no? Ptsd, yes?

Edit The Dr

Also I have a review up, I do admit I wasted his time I didn't realize the guy was black until it was too late. I'm not racist. I had a very bad experience happen which some know in Nashville where I was kidnapped by 2 black male late one night and I could had died. Over this experience I panic when I'm in a room alone with a black man. I have severe ptsd over it and have severe nightmares and wake up crying almost every night. These guys intended to do very bad things to me alone with killing me if an officer hadnt heard the scuffle hours later I might not be here to even say anything about this. It was traumatizing. But I feel that whatever I want to do is on me but yes i should had asked before he even started heading my way.... I tried to post on my review but it wouldn't allow me. I can admit my mistakes but just saying if I was black I'd Def say it knowing I'm from TN. And knowing that says a lot but there views is not what changed my thinking, what happened to me that has traumatized me is why I believe this stuff. And it's odd all these people on here talking trash but then begging to see me. Strange? So who is two faced. And fake? I can speak my mind. I have been around for 7 years and I've noticed Pittsburgh men seem to treat ladies the worst. I've never had men treat me so badly. Everywhere else I'm treated as a goddess. I think Pittsburgh men need to step there game up. And remember rules are rules. So follow nine and I'll follow yours. Gotta give respect to get it. I think I'll be moving back to tn now.
Babydoll2211 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:25 PM   #2
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I’m very sorry to hear that happened. Even if true, it still doesn’t excuse you from the other bullshit that you pull on a daily basis. I’m sure you were once good but the word around town for the past year + now is trending downhill and it’s because of all of the usual reasons. The random texting asking guys for money via cash app, the no call - no shows, the giving everyone the run around for hours at a time. Having guys drive all the way to your location and you go dark on them. The extracurriculars, the degenerates that you tend to shack up with who are also just as guilty as you on any given day. Perhaps us guys in PA are just used to seeing the drama that the majority of women in this business bring along for the ride and maybe we’re just sick of it.

Do you have potential? Sure, but it’s gonna take everything that I just described above to do a 180 if you want to fix your reputation. Everything listed above is stuff that you need to take care of, not us.
thurman murmann is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:20 PM   #3
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydoll2211 View Post
Edit The Dr

Also I have a review up, I do admit I wasted his time I didn't realize the guy was black until it was too late. I'm not racist. I had a very bad experience happen which some know in Nashville where I was kidnapped by 2 black male late one night and I could had died. Over this experience I panic when I'm in a room alone with a black man. I have severe ptsd over it and have severe nightmares and wake up crying almost every night. These guys intended to do very bad things to me alone with killing me if an officer hadnt heard the scuffle hours later I might not be here to even say anything about this. It was traumatizing. But I feel that whatever I want to do is on me but yes i should had asked before he even started heading my way.... I tried to post on my review but it wouldn't allow me. I can admit my mistakes but just saying if I was black I'd Def say it knowing I'm from TN. And knowing that says a lot but there views is not what changed my thinking, what happened to me that has traumatized me is why I believe this stuff. And it's odd all these people on here talking trash but then begging to see me. Strange? So who is two faced. And fake? I can speak my mind. I have been around for 7 years and I've noticed Pittsburgh men seem to treat ladies the worst. I've never had men treat me so badly. Everywhere else I'm treated as a goddess. I think Pittsburgh men need to step there game up. And remember rules are rules. So follow nine and I'll follow yours. Gotta give respect to get it. I think I'll be moving back to tn now.
Sweetie, couple of things. First, own up to what you do... right, wrong, or indifferent.

Second, don't feel justified in having to explain your reasoning. Have a good reason for what you do. If you have hard limitations, then make those known before hand to avoid misunderstanding and conflicts during or after the fact. Some people may not like what you do but that's their choice. Keep it cordial and move on from there.

Third, keep your head and shit together. Reputation, reliability, and professionalism can make it or break it. Even a novice can see a certain trend developing and it's leading in a questionable direction. Don't let it go in a direction that is not what you want.

This is not meant to be condescending or a opportunity to jump onto the bandwagon. Instead, the choices are with you and what you do with them, are yours. That being said, action equals consequences.

Try to make the good choices and will benefit you.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:59 PM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Retire and move on
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:07 PM   #5
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

First of all,

Women aren't supposed to be able to reply to the reviews it's been that way since George Washington bagged his first ho in 1776 and word got out on the pony express.

2nd- all you have to do (and you still haven't) is simply put "I do not see men of color" problem would be solved. It's that simple.

3. you must not plan on making $$ in Pittsburgh by coming on here and insulting all the guys who would normally be giving $$ for your services. Smart business plan and basically proves everyone who had doubts of seeing you right.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:40 PM   #6
Satisfier1269
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

[QUOTE=Babydoll2211;1062258288]Edit The Dr

Also I have a review up, I do admit I wasted his time I didn't realize the guy was black until it was too late. I'm not racist. I had a very bad experience happen which some know in Nashville where I was kidnapped by 2 black male late one night and I could had died. Over this experience I panic when I'm in a room alone with a black man. I have severe ptsd over it and have severe nightmares and wake up crying almost every night. These guys intended to do very bad things to me alone with killing me if an officer hadnt heard the scuffle hours later I might not be here to even say anything about this. It was traumatizing. But I feel that whatever I want to do is on me but yes i should had asked before he even started heading my way.... I tried to post on my review but it wouldn't allow me. I can admit my mistakes but just saying if I was black I'd Def say it knowing I'm from TN. And knowing that says a lot but there views is not what changed my thinking, what happened to me that has traumatized me is why I believe this stuff. And it's odd all these people on here talking trash but then begging to see me. Strange? So who is two faced. And fake? I can speak my mind. I have been around for 7 years and I've noticed Pittsburgh men seem to treat ladies the worst. I've never had men treat me so badly. Everywhere else I'm treated as a goddess. I think Pittsburgh men need to step there game up. And remember rules are rules. So follow nine and I'll follow yours. Gotta give respect to get it. I think I'll be moving back to tn now.[/QUOTE

Take your condescending attitude and move back to redneckville TN.... a long list of no’s.... a long list of making clients wait....
You’re pregnant and are moving anyway... don’t try to blame gents that call you out.... treated like a goddess everywhere else? Please check your head....
Satisfier1269 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:58 AM   #7
Charliehustle321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

So you have what, 9 lines of text in your signature block and STILL can’t add that disclaimer?
Charliehustle321 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 01:58 PM   #8
iaim2plz05
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

[QUOTE=Satisfier1269;1062259903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydoll2211 View Post
Edit The Dr

Also I have a review up, I do admit I wasted his time I didn't realize the guy was black until it was too late. I'm not racist. I had a very bad experience happen which some know in Nashville where I was kidnapped by 2 black male late one night and I could had died. Over this experience I panic when I'm in a room alone with a black man. I have severe ptsd over it and have severe nightmares and wake up crying almost every night. These guys intended to do very bad things to me alone with killing me if an officer hadnt heard the scuffle hours later I might not be here to even say anything about this. It was traumatizing. But I feel that whatever I want to do is on me but yes i should had asked before he even started heading my way.... I tried to post on my review but it wouldn't allow me. I can admit my mistakes but just saying if I was black I'd Def say it knowing I'm from TN. And knowing that says a lot but there views is not what changed my thinking, what happened to me that has traumatized me is why I believe this stuff. And it's odd all these people on here talking trash but then begging to see me. Strange? So who is two faced. And fake? I can speak my mind. I have been around for 7 years and I've noticed Pittsburgh men seem to treat ladies the worst. I've never had men treat me so badly. Everywhere else I'm treated as a goddess. I think Pittsburgh men need to step there game up. And remember rules are rules. So follow nine and I'll follow yours. Gotta give respect to get it. I think I'll be moving back to tn now.[/QUOTE

Take your condescending attitude and move back to redneckville TN.... a long list of no’s.... a long list of making clients wait....
You’re pregnant and are moving anyway... don’t try to blame gents that call you out.... treated like a goddess everywhere else? Please check your head....
I must of missed the part where she is pregnant. I am suprised there is not a go fund me page.
iaim2plz05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:19 PM   #9
ramgram2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Your body... your rules... no explanation required!
ramgram2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:29 PM   #10
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgram2 View Post
Your body... your rules... no explanation required!
Actually if you want to do good business you add the line to your sig. His money was good enough for her Only Fans though wasn't it.

Your white horse is waiting for you.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:56 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Actually if you want to do good business you add the line to your sig. His money was good enough for her Only Fans though wasn't it.

Your white horse is waiting for you.
She has the line in her Tryst ad that she doesn't see black guys.
How many times do you need to bash her about it
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:01 PM   #12
ramgram2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

No white horse... if she says “no” it’s no... I don’t understand what is so hard to get about that. Doesn’t matter who or what someone is, they don’t need to do anything or anyone they don’t want to...
ramgram2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:00 PM   #13
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
that's great this isn't Tryst is it?

Love how you guys defend someone who wastes time and is going downhill fast. She went on a rant bashing Pittsburgh but you guys still have your tongues up her ass. Lovely to see.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:01 PM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

also,

she could have simply stated "I refuse to see men of color" and apologize. Instead she went on a rant about Pittsburgh guys as if her shit doesn't stink. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle business. She chose the wrong way.
Old 11-09-2020, 08:29 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
There's an ironic pot/kettle reference here somewhere
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women