Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default A Fair Barter...

http://www.burbankleader.com/the818n...,7466911.story

I wonder if she wanted BBQ sauce, honey mustard or sweet and sour?
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

well goodness she could have at least asked for the whole meal. going to jail for chicken nuggets with no fries *scoffs indignantly*
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I would have gladly offered her my quarter pounder, my 12" sub, or better yet, a sandwich to eat.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
Stunt Dick
Lifetime Premium Access

Some people will do anything to play Monopoly
Stunt Dick is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

My heart goes out to her. I have to assume that making such an offer was an act of desperation. Not much humor to be found in someone who has clearly fallen so far down the scale of life. Sorry for being such a Debby Downer.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is what is in Chicken McNuggets

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/...-item-this-is/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad really . . . she could have had it her way at Burger King.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

It is sad. She really wanted Big Mac with his special sauce.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

She wanted his Jack in her Box
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just a quick In & Out burger
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is what is in Chicken McNuggets

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/...-item-this-is/

I didn't read the whole thing but the following BS was interesting to someone who had been involved with the management of food processing:
"....Next, they add ammonium hydroxide to kill the bacterial and then they add anhydrous ammonia for refrigeration purposes."
Obviously the guy has an "ax to grind" and is trying to create a big scare. The ammonium hydroxide is not to kill the bacteria: it is for pH adjustment to hit the required level for taste. The anhydrous ammonia is used in the refrigeration process for most food companies. With anhydrous ammonia one can get much lower temperatures than with freon. Just like your refrigerator that you use to store food. Ammonium hydroxide is in the refrigeration coils used in the freezer; it doesn't touch the food.

If I see a couple of lies, I tend to just not pay attention to the rest of of the article.

The food processing plants have a rigid set of government requirements that they have to follow, and prove that they are following them. Most of these plants have government inspectors (US Dept. of Agriculture) on permanent duty at the plants making their own evaluations and the food production plants have full staffs of chemists, microbiologists and other quality control people working every shift. A food company can not open the door without a QC program that has passed government approval.

The US has a top rated food processing industry that is the envy of the world.

Don't believe everything you read on the net. Don't even believe me. Do a little investigating, and you will find out the truth.

I don't know what type of food plant I have not been in, but I have visited several a week for many decades. The requirements that they have to pass are beyond what most people would imagine. The requirements for cleaning and a consistent product are rigid. Proving compliance to the government is a necessary tool of many industries.

Enjoy your Chicken McNuggets, if you like them. Once in a while I eat them, but I like Windy's better.

To each his own.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #12
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Someone wake me when he's done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

I didn't read the whole thing but the following BS was interesting to someone who had been involved with the management of food processing:
"....Next, they add ammonium hydroxide to kill the bacterial and then they add anhydrous ammonia for refrigeration purposes."
Obviously the guy has an "ax to grind" and is trying to create a big scare. The ammonium hydroxide is not to kill the bacteria: it is for pH adjustment to hit the required level for taste. The anhydrous ammonia is used in the refrigeration process for most food companies. With anhydrous ammonia one can get much lower temperatures than with freon. Just like your refrigerator that you use to store food. Ammonium hydroxide is in the refrigeration coils used in the freezer; it doesn't touch the food.

If I see a couple of lies, I tend to just not pay attention to the rest of of the article.

The food processing plants have a rigid set of government requirements that they have to follow, and prove that they are following them. Most of these plants have government inspectors (US Dept. of Agriculture) on permanent duty at the plants making their own evaluations and the food production plants have full staffs of chemists, microbiologists and other quality control people working every shift. A food company can not open the door without a QC program that has passed government approval.

The US has a top rated food processing industry that is the envy of the world.

Don't believe everything you read on the net. Don't even believe me. Do a little investigating, and you will find out the truth.

I don't know what type of food plant I have not been in, but I have visited several a week for many decades. The requirements that they have to pass are beyond what most people would imagine. The requirements for cleaning and a consistent product are rigid. Proving compliance to the government is a necessary tool of many industries.

Enjoy your Chicken McNuggets, if you like them. Once in a while I eat them, but I like Windy's better.

To each his own.

JR

YAWN!! Too many words, I fell asleep reading them!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #13
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
well goodness she could have at least asked for the whole meal. going to jail for chicken nuggets with no fries *scoffs indignantly*
Sorry, what did you say...I got lost thinking about you in Uhura's costume. Lol
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #14
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

To each his own.

JR
I get the same way, JR.

The people that rant about the food production and processing industries have no idea that in reality the actual food delivered to whatever restaurant, be that chain or mom and pop, is so tightly regulated, controlled, and safe that it's almost unheard of.

The issue comes in preparation. Food on surfaces that aren't as clean as they should be. Food stored before and after cooking at incorrect temperatures. Completely unsanitary procedures back in the kitchen. I've seen absolutely sickening things in chains and very upscale restaurants and seen floors that were so clean I wouldn't be afraid to eat off them at dingy looking roadside diners.

Want to know what it's like back there? Help for a summer clean out the ductwork on the vents while the restaurants are closed. You'll soon learn where you really want to go to eat or not.

But the food that gets to the place? Rarely is there a hint of an issue with that.

jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:55 AM   #15
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Sorry, what did you say...I got lost thinking about you in Uhura's costume. Lol
Uhura? What, man, are ye daft???

Now Inara...........

May I come into your shuttle??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inara_Serra_Side.jpg (129.8 KB, 182 views)
Guest080613 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women