Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163082
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36845
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Anyone a Fiero fan?

Hey folks...
Long story short: I have 2 Pontiac Fieros to sell / get rid of. (I have a total of 3 lol don't ask.)

Both 4 cylinders, 1 automatic 1987 Sport, 1 manual 1984 SE.

The manual should be restored and enjoyed.

The auto is best as a daily beater for someone that stays near home. (I wouldn't do 50 mile commutes in her!)

Only people that know and love these quirky cars should reply, via PM preferably. Transactions will of course involve RL info, so let's keep serious inquiries to PM.

They are 30 year old cars and have issues, but both run. Again, I'd like to see the manual go to someone that'd actually like to restore her... she's got the potential to be saved and an awesome little car. The auto is much rougher, and was my former winter beater. Now that I have a longer commute, I had to get other wheels.

And for what everyone always really cares about, prices. I'm not too set, the 84 I'd like to get $1,000 for,the winter beater half that. Both were recently legally on the road and will need very little (if anything) to pass inspection. I'm flexible on price and will consider trades or offers of services. (No more 4 wheeled toys tho I am out of room which is why 1 or both has to go!)

And, if you're going to chime in about how they all catch fire, well these haven't so pfffft! :-P

Wold like to find them a new home before the snow flies. As we're on borrowed time as it is without the white shit, I will be posting these elsewhere soon enough, but wanted to give ya'all first crack at em. (Hey, I'd rather have mind blowing sex than money sometimes as I'd likey spend the money on sex anyways LOL)

Pics and such available via text if anyone is really serious. (Easier than posting here on my phone.) Additional details will be PM'd.

Thanks!
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:05 PM   #2
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

if you had a gt I would be hot after it especially at those prices
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:36 PM   #3
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

LOL
Well, I did say I had 3 - but the GT I'm keeping till I die.

Actually, I had it 90% restored and was pit maneuvered on the 190 last spring. Broke my heart... she's sitting in the garage until I have the guts to start over on her. She was my baby....

I'm stupid for anything '87. So after I wrecked the GT (blue 87 BTW) I found an awesome deal on an '87 MR2. (It's my year, what can I say LOL) And, while I still prefer my GT's 6 cylinder, the MR2 is just so much fun I haven't driven the 2 4 banger Fieros. Now that I can't park on the street, I've found I'm outta parking space. (I just realized all my cars have flip up headlights haha) My "new" / more reliable winter car is a 91 Mercury Capri XR2 turbo. Hey, I got snow tires for her.... what could go wrong?

Yeah. I have issues.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:06 AM   #4
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

I have owned many exotic/pequliar cars over the years, the two that stayed in my heart were a porsche v8, can't remember the model but man it used to shit and get, the other was a 90,s nissan 300 zx , lovethe lines and looks and yes had a couple of fierp gts also
Old 11-30-2016, 08:21 AM   #5
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Dunno why anyone would ever use the words "exotic" and "Fiero" in the same sentence....

Then again...he did say "peculiar" also... (well....kinda)

rooster is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:26 AM   #6
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are a facebook user pass the word in some of the local car groups/sell stuff pages. I know they have some Buffalo way.

I nabbed a mint set of rims off facebook! LOL. They are my snow tire rims.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:42 AM   #7
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

V8 Porsche was the 928. Nice driver, but horrible gas mileage and not particularly fast.

Fiero was a nice attempt to build a car from the GM parts bin. X-car front drive train turned around and run backwards. Four quart oil pan didn't fit, so they made a three quart pan and all Fieros run a quart low by design (4 bangers anyway). At least the body work doesn't rust.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #8
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be in touch
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:36 AM   #9
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Dunno why anyone would ever use the words "exotic" and "Fiero" in the same sentence....

Then again...he did say "peculiar" also... (well....kinda)

Exotic and peculiar were indeed used in a sentence, however, Fiero was not in said sentence LOL
Old 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM   #10
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
V8 Porsche was the 928. Nice driver, but horrible gas mileage and not particularly fast.

Fiero was a nice attempt to build a car from the GM parts bin. X-car front drive train turned around and run backwards. Four quart oil pan didn't fit, so they made a three quart pan and all Fieros run a quart low by design (4 bangers anyway). At least the body work doesn't rust.
The history of the Fiero is actually pretty interesting. It's amazing the car got made at all. I won't regurgitate it all, but it was a case study in making compromises to say the least.

True, at least the body panels don't rust, but there are areas of the frame to look out for. (These are good btw) The Fiero pretty much pioneered many assembly practices for the original "plastic" Saturns for GM. 80's paint sucked from the big 3 in general... on the Fiero's different composites of "plastic"? Worse lol

My 87 GT looked amazing after a paint job tho.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:46 AM   #11
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
If you are a facebook user pass the word in some of the local car groups/sell stuff pages. I know they have some Buffalo way.

I nabbed a mint set of rims off facebook! LOL. They are my snow tire rims.
I am on large Fiero owners group forums, as well as FB.

This was simply my attempt at offering the cars here first. I'll "advertise" elsewhere for more money after a few. I thought, hey, I get some freebies for the 87 beater in trade? Hmm why not? Hehe The 84 tho, I'll have to get some cash for.

Hard to barter those services on the other sites.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:28 AM   #12
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Just remembered another peculiar one from my past, 83 Renault Fuego turbo, fast but ugly.
Old 11-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #13
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Just remembered another peculiar one from my past, 83 Renault Fuego turbo, fast but ugly.
Hey a car I'll have to Google (drawing a blank on it lol)

For today's fun, just left for work in the Toyota. Didn't get far before something let loose. Pull over check fluids, all ok. Sounds like it's gonna throw something outta the engine. Knocking is worse when clutch is engaged, no matter the gear or in neutral. Throw out bearing suddenly puke? Unknown. Got to a shop and left it and walked home in the rain. I was working on the "winter" car over the weekend, so it's not just ready to jump in and drive. 2 running Fieros don't have plates. I could swap plates and risk driving one illegally, but simply don't care enough to go in late to work wet and pissed off LOL Ah, the joys of 30 year old cars! Another reason to have more than one.

Did I mention no one should buy a Fiero thinking it's good, cheap transportation? That goes for all old cars, they're for fun only. Unless you don't mind owning backups haha - which is why I'm outta room. But hey, no car payments or sky high insurance!
Old 11-30-2016, 01:51 PM   #14
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post
I am on large Fiero owners group forums, as well as FB.

This was simply my attempt at offering the cars here first. I'll "advertise" elsewhere for more money after a few. I thought, hey, I get some freebies for the 87 beater in trade? Hmm why not? Hehe The 84 tho, I'll have to get some cash for.

Hard to barter those services on the other sites.
Cool, Im on some car forums too. haha. I got you, some dont realize all the car groups/sell pages on FB.

Hope it works out, I like the barter system! haha
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:11 PM   #15
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Cool, Im on some car forums too. haha. I got you, some dont realize all the car groups/sell pages on FB. haha
Necessary when ya have an old car and do some of the work yourself.

For today's excitement, just left for work and the MR2 (the Toyota!) decided to buck, kick and generally sound like it was gonna throw a piston. Closer examination and it may be transmission related. (Throw out bearing perhaps?) Fun wow. Its at a shop now, and I spent the afternoon getting the XR2 ready to take me to work tomorrow. (The Toyota and Mercury were going to change places in the garage anyways, but today's events made that decision for me.)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women