Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
Molly Rendon
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 208380
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Screening

Just a heads up in case the issue is brought up in an area that I can not view or reply to...

If you have few to zero recent verifiable reviews, few or no P411 okays, less that two references that will actually reply and give you a reference, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU.

I was recently told by someone lacking all of these that my TCB skills are lacking and that it would soon be publicly known. (Okay, now it is known.)

If your references do not reply to me, take it up with them, not me.

Screening for someone lacking all of these things is not a five minute process. Texting me bitching that it has been 24 hours, and you feel slighted, will not get you anywhere.

Texting me 15 times in the course of a 24 hour period will also not get you your desired result. I do not spend every waking moment of my life replying to texts from potential clients. If I did, I would not have time for anything else. If you send me a message asking to be screened and giving me your info, I will reply back that I have contacted your references and am waiting on their reply. I am not going to give you an hour by hour report on the sound of crickets that I get when they do no message me back. I WILL contact you when you have been verified.

I am not newbie friendly, it is stated everywhere. And guys that have NOTHING for reviews, OKAYs or references for over 6 months (in this case years) IS NEW!!!

Just because you do not pass my screening in YOUR desired amount of time does not mean my TCB skills are lacking. It means YOUR references and credentials are lacking.

There are at least two or three ladies here that ARE newbie friendly. I suggest contacting and meeting them to start building your current references. and your screening for the more strict ladies will go a whole lot more smoothly.

Love you guys.

-- Molly <3
Molly Rendon is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

You screen however suits you best.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:26 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly_199 View Post
There are at least two or three ladies here that ARE newbie friendly. I suggest contacting and meeting them to start building your current references. and your screening for the more strict ladies will go a whole lot more smoothly.
Or never screen and see traveling girls and new providers that don't have attitudes and are grateful for the work.

Personally..... I avoid any lady that suggests what hoops any guy has to jump through to spend his hard earned money......

Lot's of whores around here guys..... Easy enough to see a wide variety of them provided you have the price of admission.....

Just as JJ says..... Ladies... Screen however you feel the need to do so.... It's your business.....

Guys..... Ask yourselves just how much of your personal information you feel the need to share in order to handover $250 to $300 to fuck some chick..... In reality.... There are no shortages of ladies that will not ask you for more than the time of day.....

Look around and you will see..... Some of those most highly regarded have no problems outing information about you that should be kept to themselves....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #4
just a guy
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Nicely said Molly, you definitely can't be to careful. Screen how ever you see fit to make you feel the safest. I still bet with a good screening process some bad apples still fall through the cracks. I see how there could be some confusion in regards to time when you post on a short notice thread. Guys who haven't seen you are probably thinking if you are available for short notice what is taking so long. That is the only miscommunication problem I could see happening. Either way, to the guys who are complaining about it. Move on if you don't want to wait. You will be missing out though, patience pays off. Just my 2 cents worth. You can take it or leave it.
just a guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:20 AM   #5
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im just gonna block whispers now.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:53 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay Rozay View Post
Im just gonna block whispers now.
For a change it was me! LMFAO
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Hey Molly you need to update your show case pictures! You have a few hot ones to put up!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055300706
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:05 AM   #8
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicely put Molly. Short notice is really for those that can be or have been screened already, at least that's how I used it.

And whispers.... you have cash yes, but wherever you got the idea that just because you have money, that means we have to see you is absolutely fucking hilarious. Someone had made a comment about hobbyists avoiding us like the plague.... that's hilarious because I know there's a few I'm avoiding.

What information is exceeding? The fact that she is asking for references?? No where did she make a remark about personal information.

Bottom line is, it's OUR choice who to see or not. Assholes and guys who don't follow procedure to make sure we feel safe won't be seen. Period, point, blank.

Ladies, keep screening, keep screening. I don't think I need to remind anyone of the fake marine.

Be safe everyone. Off to my new job.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #9
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I would agree. Just because we are "whores" doesn't mean our lives means any less. And to be bashed because we choose to be safe and be picky about whom we see sounds silly.

From your point of view, Whispers, we should accept any cock because he has money and our health and lives are worthless. Yet on another post you bash providers for seeing too many clients. So if we screen we are wrong. If we refuse clients we are wrong. If we see too many clients we are wrong.

I get that we have a difference of opinion. You do not value women very much or perhaps it's just providers. I'm sorry we will never be good enough for you. I, personally, have two sugar daddies right now who treat me like royalty and have the upmost respect for me. Yes actual sugar daddies. They've paid for my education, my vehicle, and my bills (their choice). I enjoy them and ensure they get upmost priority.

If you don't like a provider who screens then fine. You have more options. There's no need to bash someone simply because they have a difference in opinion.

There are hobbyists that rape, beat, steal, etc and you want to make it seem like screening is a bad thing. I would be worried if a provider didn't screen!

So please please don't tell women they are stupid to screen or bash them for screening. It is way too dangerous to bypass screening nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Aine View Post
Nicely put Molly. Short notice is really for those that can be or have been screened already, at least that's how I used it.

And whispers.... you have cash yes, but wherever you got the idea that just because you have money, that means we have to see you is absolutely fucking hilarious. Someone had made a comment about hobbyists avoiding us like the plague.... that's hilarious because I know there's a few I'm avoiding.

What information is exceeding? The fact that she is asking for references?? No where did she make a remark about personal information.

Bottom line is, it's OUR choice who to see or not. Assholes and guys who don't follow procedure to make sure we feel safe won't be seen. Period, point, blank.

Ladies, keep screening, keep screening. I don't think I need to remind anyone of the fake marine.

Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Aine View Post
And whispers.... you have cash yes, but wherever you got the idea that just because you have money, that means we have to see you is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Please read darlin... You are better than that.....I never suggested you or she had to see me or anyone else just because I or they have cash..... I also support her, yours as well as any other provider's rights to screen her clients and run her business as she sees fit.....

But I have been around these boards for 15 years and been listening to the arguments regarding screening for 15 years...... and they hold no water for any guy with money that learns a bit about how to work with the available talent.....

TRUE... He may not see her or you...... But if you were not in NEED of business you would not waste time posting here..... You would run ads, see clients and enjoy a profitable and comfortable life.....

Every day new girls appear... every day girls travel and finding someone to see on any day is an issue of available funds and knowledge.,.... NOT an issue of how much personal information someone chooses to share.....

Someone had made a comment about hobbyists avoiding us like the plague.... that's hilarious because I know there's a few I'm avoiding.

I think you have been around long enough to have known someone or even experienced it through someone close that there is no shortage or problems from the best screened guys....... Those are the the ones that can pressure girls for BB... overstay welcomes...... take advantage of girls in many of the same ways..... and in those cases you ladies seldom speak up and voice it.....

Screen if you feel the need..... But please..... don't think for a moment that a guy cannot get seen today by some hot young sexy lady in need of the money in his pocket....

Some guys choose to lie their way in.... Some choose to just not be screened.....

Old 05-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I would agree. Just because we are "whores" doesn't mean our lives means any less. And to be bashed because we choose to be safe and be picky about whom we see sounds silly.

From your point of view, Whispers, we should accept any cock because he has money and our health and lives are worthless. Yet on another post you bash providers for seeing too many clients. So if we screen we are wrong. If we refuse clients we are wrong. If we see too many clients we are wrong.

Maybe you should say "dumb whores" because that is what you are acting like when you try to put words in my mouth or off the posts here...... It's interesting that some of you get so excit4ed when you read jusssttttttttttt enough to THINK you know what someone else is saying and then run your mouth and look all ignorant....

Screen however you do and in whatever way that is right for you. It's not wrong... If it gives you enough sense of security to do what you do than fine.... My point is that there ARE no shortage of ladies that can be seen without screening....

I get that we have a difference of opinion. You do not value women very much or perhaps it's just providers. I'm sorry we will never be good enough for you. I, personally, have two sugar daddies right now who treat me like royalty and have the upmost respect for me. Yes actual sugar daddies. They've paid for my education, my vehicle, and my bills (their choice). I enjoy them and ensure they get upmost priority.

Yet... that is/was not enough? Neither provides for you in a manner that you do not have of what you need to not be turning tricks? Sorry Darlin.. You have not met a true SD.... I think you are playing the role of a hooker on a retainer and they are Johns getting a discount.....

I've had a few SBs over the years and not a one of them ever had to turn to this board while with me or after me, turning a trick, to have anything they needed....

But the fact that Johns make for lousy SDs and whores make lousy Babies is another discussion altogether....

If you don't like a provider who screens then fine. You have more options. There's no need to bash someone simply because they have a difference in opinion.

I'm not bashing anyone.... Simply stating an opposing view.... Why is it when you gals have someone disagree with some business concept like screening that you get your panties in a wad and feel it's personal..... I like and enjoy most of what Tracy shares... I think I would like meeting her someday.... I simply disagree with screening comments and have a different perspective.

There are hobbyists that rape, beat, steal, etc and you want to make it seem like screening is a bad thing. I would be worried if a provider didn't screen!

uh.... please..... How many stories are there around where a hobbyist that raped... beat...stole from a gal was a well respected hobbyist with a lot of reviews? Come on now.... There are no shortage of guys that have solid reps publicly that misbehave in the same manner.... Your screening surely shows you that..... YET.. Those guys seem to do it over and over and over...

So please please don't tell women they are stupid to screen or bash them for screening. It is way too dangerous to bypass screening nowadays.
Please.... (I'll only say it once.... Please Please sounds too desperate for me) .... quote any line I have posted that states a woman is stupid for screening....
Old 05-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #12
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Screen if you feel the need..... But please..... don't think for a moment that a guy cannot get seen today by some hot young sexy lady in need of the money in his pocket....

Some guys choose to lie their way in.... Some choose to just not be screened.....

So, is this statement supposed to strike fear in us? OH NO! Whispers might not pick me because I can't get him screened! He might go to so and so!

And???? Who cares? I don't worry about the men I can't screen. They can't be screened for a reason and I take it as a sign that I am not meant to meet them and grace them with my presence.

And yes, I do come on here to run advertisements. That doesn't mean I have to accept every boiled sausage that comes sniffing near. Running ads isn't desperation. Me posting pissed off threads because some asses are being just that isn't desperation. But thank you for being SO concerned over our screening, our safety and how we choose who we get to see. The bottom line is you are a man, you will NEVER understand what it's like to be a provider and you should probably keep your stupid comments to yourself.

Again ladies, you should screen like your life depends on it because IT FUCKING DOES. Don't let any of these Whispers types make you feel bad because you care about your life and safety.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:42 AM   #13
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Molly, thanks for a view from the ladies' side of things. Time wasters abound in both genders!!
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #14
Messi78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Business slow? Or just another lame ass threAD? Quit your bitching and tell your pimp to put that in your showcase.
Messi78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #15
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Molly's screening: Good
Mariam's attitude: Piss poor. SHOO!
HUMP! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women