Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking My Unsolicited Advice for New Providers

I know, i know, you didnt ask, but what i have to tell you will help you immensely if you choose to listen. If you don't care then that's fine too. Just stop here. I'm not going to pretend that I'm the ultimate expert in every aspect of providing. I learned from the older and more successful ladies myself, and I'm still learning from them.

Someone asked me the other day if I could help her with ads and help her build her clientele. It got me to thinking about what I've learned since jumping in. At the same time I've noticed a couple of scam artists crawl over to ECCIE in hopes of finding a new pool of suckers. Also, I've heard a couple of stories of new ladies behaving very badly recently. And I do NOT mean all of them, but there have been a couple.

So, for anyone who is new or anyone who has wandered over to try and get some easy money. I'm going to reveal a HUGE secret to being successful in this business. I know it's going to sound super crazy to some, but old news to others.

Are you ready?

Are you listening?

Here it goes:

Don't cheat ANYBODY. Not one single person.

This means don't steal, either money or electronics. Don't do as little as you could possibly get by with and still take money. Don't let your pimp rob anybody, and better yet, drop the pimp. Don't walk into a room, take the money, and then run away. Don't open anyone's wallet while they're in the shower. If you're too tired to provide tomorrow, take the day off, don't give sub par service. If you prefer not to see African Americans, politely tell them no. Don't take their money anyway and then refuse to do anything with them (yeah this happened with a new provider very recently).

I've always believed that coming by this profession honestly will make more money than if you spend your time trying to figure out how to cheat people out of their money. Just rob a couple of people and your name is ruined forever. Do a good job every time and make people feel as though it's worth the gift they've given you. Keep in mind that people work hard for their money, and with taxes being taken out, it practically takes earning $400 to take home $200.

You'll also enjoy this work much more by being honest and doing a good job. Being consistent and providing a service that actually holds value will earn you a good name. This good name will bring you a better clientele. You'll gain regulars who consistently show their appreciation and take the time to really get to know you. They'll bring little gifts from time to time and the time you spend with them will get better and better. You'll meet some great people and make even better friends. News of your honest and quality service will spread and then you can tour. People in other cities will look up your reputation and they just might choose you from the long list of visiting and local providers. Then the next thing you know, you've got a good number of regulars in several cities. This means that if business gets slow or things get too hot in your home area, you can pick up and visit your fan club somewhere else.

This method will ensure that your money will eventually come easier meaning you'll no longer need to fervently scrape the bottom of the barrel for more people to take advantage of. You'll gradually run out of people who haven't heard about your business methods. Conversely, you'll only add to your list of clients when being honest and doing a good job.

So do you see what I mean when I say that honesty makes more money than cheating? It's true. Just ask the ladies who have been in this business for a number of years. They can tell you the scores of ladies who jumped in and then fizzled out during their tenure while they're still going strong years later.

I know some will see this as self righteous and bossy. Maybe so. But I also hate hate hate when ladies in this business ALL earn a bad name because of the bad apples. Being robbed a couple of times is enough to cause what would have been a very nice hobbyist to step back and find a new hobby. And that hurts us all. I'm also just plain mad about the reports of bad behavior lately. It's not fair to either the hobbyist spending his hard earned money or the providers who have worked hard to build a good business.

So whatever, do what you like with my advice. I'll only have more competition and make less money if you actually take it so I have no real interest in fixing every lady in the profession. Take it, leave it, send me nasty messages--whatever makes you feel better. But don't ever say that nobody told you.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
gentlefire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default great advice, keep on please!

hey Lily Blond, u gave good sensible advices and would definitely improve the quality and safety for the hobby, thanks
gentlefire is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said! And very much needed lily! Good advice!
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
MistyMtns
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

A most excellent post.
MistyMtns is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #5
nightstalker2
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Totally agree, I always get the 3rd degree about if I'm independent, and when I do my incalls they check the bathroom. Now few of us are trusted b/c of other providers that we do not know. Also, think about the fact that that client may have 300 and you take it, okay now he will never some back to see you, so you are losing money rather than gaining 300.
nightstalker2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't take a genius to figure out GOOD SERVICE EVERY TIME = repeat clientele, Arkansas is a small place, if you think word won't get around you are sadly mistaken. Just because you don't get an ECCIE handle when you screen, doesn't mean they are not members. So good service REGARDLESS of where or how you met your client is a must, Ya never know, who they may turn out to know! Thats a slippery slope, when you believe no one will ever find out. If you are having a miserable date, GRIT YOUR TEETH, GRIN AND BEAR IT, then u never have to see them again. (unless you are in physical danger of course) there's so no reason to give shoddy service, if you don't like what ya see when you get there, it is completely your choice to turn around and leave BEFORE any damage is done!! Be smart ladies, you have a once in a lifetime shot!! Dont F**K it up. I don't know alot yet, but this is NOT ROCKET science. XOXO's
Old 12-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
reesec
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5898
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post Lily! You don't have to be old to be wise!
reesec is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Very well put Lily and great advice. "Treat others as you would want them to treat you" is my motto, and if you live by that it will take you far in life and in business. People that cheat and steal are scum bags.
jaxar is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Well said Lily. You should call it the "Golden Rule of the Hobby."
willro is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #10
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It dosnt take a genuis to figure out how to be a good provider, some just dont care and are like the men ...Just looking to get their next hit.( In their own sick way). They get into the hobby just so they can do that and that is their whole purpose.& they dont care! All we can do it look out for eachother so it wont happen! Its just all part of the risky game, we have to be smart. Cheating, Lieing, being polite to others are traits we all learn at a young age, yet not everyone cares to use them much these days.....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #11
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas I'm a lil confused babe, What did you mean when you said some don't care and are like the men looking to get there next hit (in their own sick way)? What men are you talking about? Surely you aren't referring to our members or clients. Maybe I am missing something, well, I probably am. Please Pm or call me so I can understand! I'm a lil slow I guess. LOL i shoulda been a blond.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #12
ravewinters
Account Disabled

User ID: 29407
My ECCIE Reviews

My old boss from Ricks and the Colorado used to say if they leave happy then they will come back.
Thank You for the advice
I always believed that what you give is what you get in return.

I have also noticed that my out-calls ratio is down by 75%,
I guess it affects us all when one person does something bad to a client.
ravewinters is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:50 AM   #13
weeapple
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well said Lilly!
weeapple is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
TechOne
Valued Poster

Default You've got a good handle on life, Lily!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
It dosnt take a genuis to figure out how to be a good provider, some just dont care and are like the men ...Just looking to get their next hit.( In their own sick way). They get into the hobby just so they can do that and that is their whole purpose.& they dont care! All we can do it look out for eachother so it wont happen! Its just all part of the risky game, we have to be smart. Cheating, Lieing, being polite to others are traits we all learn at a young age, yet not everyone cares to use them much these days.....
I'm with Ali on this remark BabyDallas...sounds jaded and condescending. Just when I think I want to spend a little time in the presence of a beautiful lady, I hear a comment like this and I rethink my choice. I am very particular with whom I spend my time and money. I expect the same level of respect and maturity that you are eluding to in your post, but I can see that you have been hurt by your experiences and now want to take it out on the rest of us. ...pity...life's too short to cheat, steal, lie, rob, abuse, etc. After a while, it will not be possible to run away from your past by changing names and locations. The person who is the "sickest" of all my be starring you back from the mirror...I hope not. Please set me straight if I misunderstood your remarks. --Peace out, love in, and come on over!
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #15
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker2 View Post
Totally agree, I always get the 3rd degree about if I'm independent, and when I do my incalls they check the bathroom. Now few of us are trusted b/c of other providers that we do not know. Also, think about the fact that that client may have 300 and you take it, okay now he will never some back to see you, so you are losing money rather than gaining 300.
Speaking of lying....would you maybe like to explain your previous posts? You apparently have been serviced by 3 or 4 providers, but now you're a provider. Very confused.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women