Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35640
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking A young amateur photographer that made me purrr

Met for lunch last Wednesday, at The Cheesecake Factory. From first glance, it was like we had known each other forever. While talking about doing photos soon, I was day dreaming of grabbing him right in plain site on the patio. We had great conversation and lunch. Viewing samples of photos on my computer.

We then left and walked to my car. I wanted him to see my Camaro and see what we might be able to do with photos on a later date. He got into my car to sit and asked me..."Do you mind driving me to my truck?" "Not at all", I said. With great pleasure.

As I dropped him off to his truck and I drove off....fast as I normally do. He sends me a text...maybe I should be following you. LOL

We had made plans for the following day. Just basically to shot a few photos to see what posses would look best with my thick and curvy figure.

Next day came and I texted him to make sure he was still available. As I was waiting for him to text back. A subbie friend contacts me where I was planning on a photo shoot with, since he manages a farm north of Waller/Hempstead area.
So, I then make sure its ok with my new young photographer friend on how late he is able to stay out, as he has a young daughter that lives with him and not the mother. He makes the arrangements to stay out late so we can get together.

My photographer friend makes it too my place by 12:30 that afternoon. All I have done at this point is shower and get together my outfits for the shoot. We talk a bit while I'm still getting ready. He sits on my bathroom countertop while I curl my hair and telling me how beautiful I look. We walk into my room as we are talking about the shoot and I make my move. Grabbing the back of his head and kissing him passionately and deep. Taking my shorts off and pushing me down on my bed on top of all my clothes, he goes down and starts kissing my inner thighs and then starts licking.

Knock knock at the door. I already knew my kids were coming to grab something quickly. So it was no surprise when we heard the knocking. Get dressed fast and pretend nothing had just happened.

Afterwards, my friend helped me change clothes and we took a few photos at my place. While on all fours on the floor, he reaches down for a finger, then two in my tight pussy. He pulls his pants down and all of a sudden he is inside me. Fuck baby that feels so good!! While having my juices all over his cock, he sits down on my couch so I may have a taste.

At this point it is about 2:30 and we had planned on leaving my place at 3 to head out to the farm up north. I grab a bite of lunch before heading out. While driving on 99 he decides to lick his finger and place in between my legs for another taste.

Once we made it to the farm, my subbie friend did not know I was bringing company. So he was nervous. Never been much of a watcher, as he turned out to be that day. My sub friend went to go down to the barn and drive the tractor up to the house. While waiting on him.....My photographer friend and I fucked right on the subs bed. Mmmmm how exciting! Once the sub came back I was getting dressed to start a few photos. We head out to the fence by the horses to take a few shots. Then to the tractor for a few shots. It was so hot outside I was pouring with sweat. Time for a break.

The three of us go back inside the house, while cooling off.
Let's show him what he's missing, my photographer friend says. As he pulls his cock out and I get down on my knees, sucking and licking just as good as I always do. Such a good lil' girl I am. He then tells me to get on the bed. Whispers in my ear...tell your sub friend to get underneath you and lick your sweat. I'm on the edge of the bed on all fours still in my white dress...the sub making his way underneath me then my photographer friend making his way inside me for the 3rd time that day. What a day this has been. Been a while since I've had a day go so well. After a few minutes of extreme fucking and licking my sweat and cum and his cum. We decide to head out to the pool to cool off.

While relaxing in the pool and spotting a small snake in the pool with us. I jump out as quick as I can while the snake is being taking care of. Then I get back in the pool and we take a few more photos. After a few wet tshirt photos. I am sitting on the steps underneath my photographer friend. He pulls out his cock and I'm sucking once again. Then he stands up and comes in front of me and pulls my panties over to the side and quickly fucks me for the fourth time.

We make our way back into the house and we head to the barn for a little "Lady Godiva" type photos. Then I helped out my subbie friend for a few D/s photos. At this time once we had finished it was almost 7pm. It was time to head back to Houston. I had my photographer friend drive my car, because I had something special in mind. Once we got to 290 while waiting at the light to get on the freeway. I asked him to pull his cock out. Heck...he just took his shorts off completely. We merged onto the freeway and I took off my seat beat, got on my knees in my seat. Ass sticking out by the window, as he decides to lick his finger and get me from behind. Then I go down and give him his first road head. He whispers too me...."You do enjoy this, don't you"? Yes, I do. very much so. Then he whispers again...."Next time we get together, I want you in another short dress as we go to the mall. I want to fuck you in a dressing room". Mmmm, I can't wait, I said. All of a sudden I feel like we are about to get off of the freeway. It wasn't time as he had not made it to 99 yet. So I lifted up and asked..."Where are we going". He says, "I'm pulling off so I can concentrate better, this is too good". So, we pull off the side of the road so I can finish him off. Then it was back on the road again.

Sorry for the long story. How many times have YOU had days such as good and just wanted to share your experience. Tell me one of your favorite experiences.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #2
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Afterwards, my friend helped me change clothes and we took a few photos at my place. While on all fours on the floor, he reaches down for a finger, then two in my tight pussy. He pulls his pants down and all of a sudden he is inside me. Fuck baby that feels so good!! While having my juices all over his cock, he sits down on my couch so I may have a taste.*
So he just put it in there raw

bareback ? Good to know .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:41 AM   #3
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Moved from coed. Not hobby related. No fee charged.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:45 AM   #4
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
So he just put it in there raw

bareback ? Good to know .

I don't offer bb in the hobby world just fyi.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:54 AM   #5
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Was a creampie part of the photo shoot? Ija...

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
D.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
I don't offer bb in the hobby world just fyi.
So you were having photographs taken for another business?
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:01 PM   #7
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

The hippo would have left this hobby-related sexfest in coed.

Link for wanna be photographers
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #8
D.G.

That link should have gone to houston camera exchange. Why buy new when you can get preowned?
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:26 PM   #9
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

We got plenty of wanna be photographers around here....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434112&highlight=
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:03 PM   #10
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
The hippo would have left this hobby-related sexfest in coed.

Link for wanna be photographers
I agree...but I'm not the hippo.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #11
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Im just here for the comments.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:38 PM   #12
zero2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Nice read...glad you had fun!
zero2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #13
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

That amateur must have had a big lens.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:20 PM   #14
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
Im just here for the comments.
You must be really bored, Kammye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero2010 View Post
Nice read...glad you had fun!
Thx, hoping others will share their stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
That amateur must have had a big lens.
Big lens....haha
It's not how big the lens is...It's how you work it. How many times do I have to tell people this?
Old 07-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #15
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
You must be really bored, Kammye.
Well....she did post a threAD about it.

Quote:
Big lens....haha
It's not how big the lens is...It's how you work it. How many times do I have to tell people this?
You'll have to keep tellin'em until it's the truth.

I've read it will never be the truth.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women