Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Everyone is doing it so, Has anyone ever tried to link the eccie DICK clique together?

So lol this is a very interesting situation we have found this little board in

five members specifically have peaked my interest based on a few thing and 1 very BIG fact lol

Lucas McCain
ManSlut
TPBG
OBSG
OldLRRP

now more specifically the use of wording to say curtain things despite being from different generations (speculation), more importantly some of the people on this list have seen things that they should not have knowledge of considering access to PA on that specific account?

for a while i was think "these dicks talk about me lke they know me" and even better "how could 5 people who have never met me have the same opinion and all 5 speak it as if it was fact.

Now i have been contacted be people wondering why or if i knew any of them specifically lol THEN OBSD started talking? whch reminded me of a texting douchebag from near my start from eccie as well lol...

and then it came together lol, 2 of these members are the same person at least, even more important 3 out of 5 of them are cyberstalking me?

and since we seem to be very intrested in community safety, isn't it odd that "5" people who couldn't know me from jane doe is they saw me in the street has made "factual" statements about my RW info, mental health, financial situation, living condition

and to make a VERY VERY FUNNY POINT, their assumptions are horribly wrong

!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Who needs Jerry Springer when we have Eccie. Well hey at least its Friday.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I can verify with absolute certainty that at least 2 of your people are different people. Both OBSG and OldLRRP have been around since the days of ASPD and are 2 entirely different people.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:40 AM   #4
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I can verify with absolute certainty that at least 2 of your people are different people. Both OBSG and OldLRRP have been around since the days of ASPD and are 2 entirely different people.

ty you grace, hoping Ze is recovering well
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Who needs Jerry Springer when we have Eccie. Well hey at least its Friday.
you know you are a sexy lady <3 right

i figured they start bullshit threads and post about people all the time so F it why not, let's add see if they can talk them selves into a logical explanation or into a ban lol

either works for me

!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:45 AM   #6
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Maybe i can help you narrow it down. This is the only handle I have ever had or will ever have here.

so with Graces input verifying OBSG and OldLRRP being different guys that leaves Manslut and Lucas.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Maybe i can help you narrow it down. This is the only handle I have ever had or will ever have here.

so with Graces input verifying OBSG and OldLRRP being different guys that leaves Manslut and Lucas.
And since Manslut hated me (just look at his contempt for me in his last few posts), there goes that connection as well.

Nice try, WP. Get that tinfoil off your head and get back to making your dork costumes for play time. The conspiracy against you is only in your crazy head. Stop typing dumb shit all of the time and it will disappear.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:32 AM   #8
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

WP, I have nothing personally against you, but I can say from personal experience I would not recommend anyone to see you, and numerous others agree with me. But there would and could be a lot less drama surrounding you, you choose to create drama with your behavior. You speak of posters having multiple handles and being the same person. The funny thing is when I gave you a no recommendation I was called a lie and all but electronically attacked by two guys, who both where later banned, one for having multiple handles and the other for admitting to sharing his eccie account with you. Look throughout coed and alerts, recently on more than one occasion who have bumped threads more than 30 days old about you.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #9
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Tell ya what Wulf. To help you in your research, I will be willing to make a public appearance with any mutually trusted 3rd party (that definately excludes you, I don't want to be on video or have my license plate wrote down) to put a face with my handle and show that I am indeed not anyone else. Hell I'll buy the lady dinner. If I like the gal I might even get a room and try to show her the best two minutes of her life. You just let me know if your intrested, and the third party and I will set it up. I will not do it if you are in any way, shape or form involved in the planning. The last thing I need is some unstable individual charging me with a ninja sword dressed up like a fucking pokemon.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
And since Manslut hated me (just look at his contempt for me in his last few posts), there goes that connection as well.

Nice try, WP. Get that tinfoil off your head and get back to making your dork costumes for play time. The conspiracy against you is only in your crazy head. Stop typing dumb shit all of the time and it will disappear.
Manslut hates everyone I think he even hates the world. He is a really sad person. Maybe this break will give him time to think and he will come back being a nicer gentlemen.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:04 AM   #11
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
i figured they start bullshit threads and post about people all the time so F it why not, let's add see if they can talk them selves into a logical explanation or into a ban lol

either works for me

sigh......

cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Manslut hates everyone I think he even hates the world. He is a really sad person. Maybe this break will give him time to think and he will come back being a nicer gentlemen.
I wasn't trying to insult Manslut. He tries to insult me every chance he gets, but I could not care less about that clown...I only mentioned him because of the moronic statement by the OP that I am somehow connected to him.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #13
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

can anyone else verify? as you said grace verified the other 2
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #14
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

lol i like how he seems to do this frequently even tho it's clearly against guidelines, on top of consistently many many other things lol

gg bro, you still seem to only talk, bwahahahaha

but you know, none of my business
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:26 AM   #15
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Tell ya what Wulf. To help you in your research, I will be willing to make a public appearance with any mutually trusted 3rd party (that definately excludes you, I don't want to be on video or have my license plate wrote down) to put a face with my handle and show that I am indeed not anyone else. Hell I'll buy the lady dinner. If I like the gal I might even get a room and try to show her the best two minutes of her life. You just let me know if your intrested, and the third party and I will set it up. I will not do it if you are in any way, shape or form involved in the planning. The last thing I need is some unstable individual charging me with a ninja sword dressed up like a fucking pokemon.

rofl

just saying you don't know what you are missing!

bwahahaha

and honestly i don't really care but to fix a silly comment... how could i agree to this and have nothing to do with any of it? ie how would i know or even care who it was???

also bro you are not that important i wouldn't use a sword
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women