Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Beautiful Foster Dog for Right Person

If you know someone looking for a great dog, please check my link. Layla is a wonderful dog, still puppyish at 1 1/2 yrs old, approx 45 lbs. and spayed and chipped.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/3252887700.html
40F Cougar is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....do hope someone comes forward and helps with Layla. We have a "save" from the Humane Society and simply a great animal
saving animals is truly a wonderful thing to do.....

Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

What a beautiful dog. Wish I could take her but I already have 5. I will ask around and try to help her find a good home.

Dennisrn, love the poster. It is so true.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Hope you find her a home, already have two of my own,she sounds like a keeper.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #5
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Princess, she's just gorgeous! I wish I had a house...I'd take her in a minute! Bless you for having such a caring heart!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
.....do hope someone comes forward and helps with Layla. We have a "save" from the Humane Society and simply a great animal
saving animals is truly a wonderful thing to do.....

Thanks everyone. Yes all my pets were rescues or strays, I also have a stray black 8 lb kitty I'm taming and she is very sweet and will also need a home soon.

dennisrm, Layla did come from the Humane Society out here, I have her records. She spent from 6 months old to 10 months old in the shelter, and then since Dec 20th, 2011 she has spent all but 4 hours a day in a crate w/o food and outside until her owners got back from work and then back in it outside to sleep:-( She is a beautiful dog, and truthfully better behaved than my dogs LOL
BTW SpaySA is great organization out here; this month of Sept can get s/n any dog, any size, any age for $50 + ($10 if they haven't had rabies, $10 for pain meds, and $5 for a cone if you don't have one. It truly is a great deal if you know anyone who needs to spay/neuter their dog still. Cats are even less. They are on the west side, I guess, 34th and W Commerce? Very nice people there.
Also they are having a flea market on Sept 22nd and will accept all donations or if you want a space $10 and a table another $10. Should be a good sale to go check out, buy something or make a donation.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Damn i wksh i had rolm for another dog
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default .....another great story

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...190556479.html
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I hope she can find her furever home too, what a sweet baby!

Having a furry friend is a privilege not a right, I can't believe how some people
treat these wonderful creatures.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #10
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

PLGFE, though I don't know your background with doing animal rescue, please be VERY cautious when saying no fee for an animal, especially on CL. There are really bad people looking for free animals that will use them for horrible things that would make you sick. Asking a small fee or donation to a rescue helps weed out just such people.

I could go on and on, but you get my point, and don't be afraid to say no if you're not comfortable with whoever you intervue wanting to adopt her.

I apologize for bringing up negativity on your post, but I see too much of this going on everyday and just wanted to give warning.

Good luck and keep at it.

hd
hd is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a foster for ACS and SAPA. Although I've seriously cut down on the number of fosters since I'm pregnant. I do currently have kittens and just found TWO under my truck. It seems like they flock to me. So I now have 5 kittens and two mama cats that I'm fostering. Then I have one foster dog although we might adopt him because he's already had a really tough life. Still not sure though. His owner took him to ACS and said she wanted him killed because she didn't care about him anymore. And he's a sweetheart.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #12
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
PLGFE, though I don't know your background with doing animal rescue, please be VERY cautious when saying no fee for an animal, especially on CL. There are really bad people looking for free animals that will use them for horrible things that would make you sick. Asking a small fee or donation to a rescue helps weed out just such people.

I could go on and on, but you get my point, and don't be afraid to say no if you're not comfortable with whoever you intervue wanting to adopt her.

I apologize for bringing up negativity on your post, but I see too much of this going on everyday and just wanted to give warning.

Good luck and keep at it.

hd
Thanks HD, of course there is no such thing as a free dog, and would never give her up to someone without getting an application, homecheck and feel she would be safe there. I have 2+ Yrs in animal rescue where I had my own non-profit. Her rehoming fee is the cost of her heartworm test, heartworm meds, flea meds, fecal test, and shots that she is due for this month. Over $100. probably. I would never just give a dog to anyone....I have already told people that they would need to do application first, then meet her to see how she acts around them, then if everything checks out do a homecheck, then they can meet me at the vet to pay for everything she needs still. I did put flea meds on her this month, but that everything else is going to cost them close to $100 and that she will only be an inside dog. She has gone thru enough abuse, neglect, that she will only go to someone I think would be perfect for her. She still needs a lot of training.
Yes I am well aware of what happens to free dogs on CL, they can end up bait dogs, abused, neglected or dead.
People don't value their dogs much down here as most of my neighbors leave them out 24/7, cats too. I just took a starving cat in that I thought was a 4-6 month old kitten because she was so small, and took her to spaysa and she is 3 yrs already been spayed and no microchip. I had her chipped to me and got her rabies and will take her back for her felv/filv test, then will find her a home. She is a beautiful 8 lb black cat, was very skittish, but now is very loving. She is isolated in one of my bedrooms for now.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I'm a foster for ACS and SAPA. Although I've seriously cut down on the number of fosters since I'm pregnant. I do currently have kittens and just found TWO under my truck. It seems like they flock to me. So I now have 5 kittens and two mama cats that I'm fostering. Then I have one foster dog although we might adopt him because he's already had a really tough life. Still not sure though. His owner took him to ACS and said she wanted him killed because she didn't care about him anymore. And he's a sweetheart.
Malaya when you foster for them do they provide all shots, spay/neuter, etc they need? Layla came from the Humane Society? Rather than let them take her back there, I wanted to give her more time to find a home as she has not been given the love she needs. But I could use help with getting her vetted and finding a furever loving home for her.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #14
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Sadly, I can't. I recently had to put my dog to sleep. So taking a new pet would be awkward for me right now.
I will ask around at work if anyone is interested.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #15
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Princess
hd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women