Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2016, 07:48 PM   #1
Mrt3981
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22
Default NCNS 2x Kaitlyn Dior

Had scheduled a double with cindy and kaitlyn on Monday night. As time got closer I wanted to confirm and I got nothing. Late night I finally got in touch with Kaitlyn and in all fairness cindy was sick. Ok, shit happens. She offered to make it up with doubles with her and stacy. Well don't ya know it happened again the next night with her and stacy.

Cancellations and shit happen all the time but just freakin communicate. Lesson learned for next time is set up like 5 options and just cancel the rest when I am actually in a room with one...lol
Mrt3981 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
Dynamic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Honestly, it probably worked out in your favor in the end.
Dynamic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:24 PM   #3
Walkin' Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanks for this.
Walkin' Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:44 PM   #4
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrt3981 View Post
...Lesson learned for next time is set up like 5 options and just cancel the rest when I am actually in a room with one...lol
I hope you were being facetious there. That is dishonest and unfair to the ladies you cancel on. I am pretty close to one provider and she has about a 40% cancellation rate which is very frustrating. On some days she pays for a hotel room only to have the dude cancel on her. Sure, she could schedule with other guys but she also has a real life job and cannot always do that.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #5
Mrt3981
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Yes I was kidding. And in my situation it was outcall both times so that is not an excuse to the girls I was trying to see.
Mrt3981 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #6
socraticdfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude View Post
Maybe you dodged a figurative bullet?

socraticdfw is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #7
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

She's too busy responding to ISO threads and pimping her girls. Not surprising.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:23 AM   #8
Dragon99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27
Default hmmmm

I was surprised to see this-even more surprised to see it happened twice. Very aggravating, I know. I have seen Kaitlyn, cindy and stacy (the trifecta) more than once when visiting Dallas. After screening, my experience has been excellent TCB with them. Don't know what OP was requesting, but I've never heard "no" out of any of them (altho cindy is ticklish). FunFunFun ladies.

p.s. If any of them is "in charge", I'd guess stacy. Kaitlyn seems more of a pleaser IMHO.
Dragon99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:09 AM   #9
SimpleSam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon99 View Post
I was surprised to see this-even more surprised to see it happened twice. Very aggravating, I know. I have seen Kaitlyn, cindy and stacy (the trifecta) more than once when visiting Dallas. After screening, my experience has been excellent TCB with them. Don't know what OP was requesting, but I've never heard "no" out of any of them (altho cindy is ticklish). FunFunFun ladies.

p.s. If any of them is "in charge", I'd guess stacy. Kaitlyn seems more of a pleaser IMHO.
And the white knight award goes to

Seriously dude he is saying that he was ncns not asking who you have seen and how you bathe in their shit water

Mandle or pimp hmmmmm
SimpleSam is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:58 PM   #10
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSam View Post
And the white knight award goes to

Seriously dude he is saying that he was ncns not asking who you have seen and how you bathe in their shit water

Mandle or pimp hmmmmm
Funny shit dude. Damn can a mofo complain without the WKs going into protect a chick mode
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:50 PM   #11
Dragon99
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27
Default Nice

Two review chump calls me WK or pimp... I'm so distraught! NOW I know what people are referring to with the term "fucktard." LoL!

Simply providing my experience (information exchange is why we're here, right?) so fellow mongers can make a better informed decision. OP has a valid beef. It simply surprised me in light of my experience. If sharing that is somehow offending you, I don't care.
Dragon99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #12
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

There is nothing wrong with the op complaining about and sharing his experience nor does it make Dragon a WK for sharing his. This forum is for sharing info both good and bad. BTW I have never seen any of those ladies and never will because they are way too young for me but it's getting very distressing to constantly see posters get shit on just for sharing their personal experiences. No wonder civil people no longer want to post in these forums!
Clit Lover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women