Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35739
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Hey Russ..... Sue... Claire..... you other whiners..... In case you haven't noticed..... Drama is what sells here......

A bunch of you whiners went back and forth for over a week.... wahhh... wahh... wahhh...... about what was needed here in the Austin ECCIE CoED forum.....

Others suggested you start threads.... provide content...... maybe actually contribute something more then whining?.....

I came back from a self imposed sabbatical and it took me less than 24 hours to take one topic and show what the membership board really thinks about it. Sue's thread on Strap-ons and her fantasy play date pegging a guys ass got 39 posts and 700 views in just over 4 days.....

My 1 comment on it spun into a new thread goes to more posts and 13% more views in less then 1 day!

And NO.... It is NOT the few that choose to post in a similar nature that drive that view count.....try leaving a thread and returning ans see what happens to the view count...... YOU cannot influence it by reading it over and over....... It's the 100s of people that tune in to see what I post about and have followed my posts and threads for years for the entertainment and information value they present.

So form a circle and sing Kumbaya all you want.....

It's a pretty small circle in comparison.....

I was pretty content to sit on the sidelines for a while....... But a few of you couldn't shut up and just take the opportunity to do anything MORE than complain....

Maybe next time I try to take a nap you'll show a little restraint, lower your voices and tip toe a bit.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Fuck that if these pussies let 2 nights go by without a single post being made, I'm fucking texting!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #3
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Damn. Is Our brief bout of sanity over already? I was really hoping that Toyz would return first.
Mr Peabody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women