Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35739
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default If you are desperate ladies, Run a Special. Get SL to help you with a creative ad. This Board is an excellant resource of information that can help you if you just use it for that purpose!

Yes!

There is even information here for ladies to access in use.....

I know.... I know...... the idea that SOMEONE may have done what you have done in the past ans is willing to share with you seems like such a ludicrous idea right?

But there are a few that share if you just open your eyes!

There are a few guys as well that are willing to help..... There are countless threads where other ladies have asked what it is guys want in many subject areas.....

Seek out the information and read it with an open mind..... You DON'T EVEN HAVE TO COMMENT OR ADMIT IT MIGHT BE VALUABLE!

Here is a suggestion for example..... In your signature lines place the following comment....

I no longer see mid 20's hispanic/persian looking guys
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc.
(Hobart420, Whispers & Still Looking)
"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #3
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I missing the threads where Providers are asking for help from Whispers, SL and Toyz? Or is it just humorous fun to act as if all providers are idiots seeking help and information from the sad Johns who live for/on this board?
Guest031715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:14 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
Am I missing the threads where Providers are asking for help from Whispers, SL and Toyz? Or is it just humorous fun to act as if all providers are idiots seeking help and information from the sad Johns who live for/on this board?
Nope you're in the right place. Who can we help you?
Old 01-15-2015, 08:26 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Electricfeelnow
Verified Provider

You don't look prego you look like "SL" Thank GOD hobbyist don't have an attitude like Tequilabecos69

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
That's correct for a short period of time...... When someone's bad habits are in the forefront day after day... week after week.,...... month after month....... It does have a negative effect....

You'd think so, wouldn't you? I was afraid of that too, but I can't tell you how much business the threads that are meant to put me in a negative light have generated over the past year and a half! You guys get them clicking and keep my name in their heads. Some guys who don't even know what stories to believe still take the "risk" to schedule because they're just so intrigued by this "EFN" they keep hearing "bat shit crazy" things about. Most of those men end up being repeat and regular customers. I still gotta keep up with my ads, but it's nice knowing that I've got y'all over on Co-Ed keeping me interesting and relevant year-round. And I don't even have to fuck you! Something I'm truly grateful for

"I think of opening doors not just for women comedians — I never think about women. I think just that I'm always trying to push for myself, push the boundaries and make them listen. Make them listen to the truth and laugh about it."

"When people hate me, that’s good. They know I’m there. You’re not a chorus kid. They hate me? That’s good."

"Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind -- even if your voice shakes."
Old 01-15-2015, 08:57 AM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
Am I missing the threads where Providers are asking for help from Whispers, SL and Toyz?

I admit it took a while because as men we can be a bit dense and are not known to actually "listen" to a woman.........

Looking back I think we can all acknowledge that the cries for help have been there for many years......

I think our determination to help NOW is driven by a little shame that we did not recognize the need was there sooner.....

But then YOU came along...... Your pain and anguish and the desperate plea for attention could not be ignored any longer.... How could we? We saw it here in threads... We heard about it in reviews... We discussed it amongst ourselves privately... we read it in your words on your blog.... we saw it in your Craigslist ads.....

We came to realize it was time to act and not just ridicule.....

Wait..... You will See.......

A time will come when EVERYONE realizes the profound effect EFN has had on the male members of this community...... I believe you established the "turning point" where some of us became less self centered and decided to no longer look at you and others as "providers"...... Now.... we have opened our eyes and hearts to seeing you all as real people with needs that we can help with.....

It's an EFFEN New Day in HobbyLand!

Old 01-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFN
You'd think so, wouldn't you? I was afraid of that too, but I can't tell you how much business the threads that are meant to put me in a negative light have generated over the past year and a half! You guys get them clicking and keep my name in their heads. Some guys who don't even know what stories to believe still take the "risk" to schedule because they're just so intrigued by this "EFN" they keep hearing "bat shit crazy" things about. Most of those men end up being repeat and regular customers. I still gotta keep up with my ads, but it's nice knowing that I've got y'all over on Co-Ed keeping me interesting and relevant year-round. And I don't even have to fuck you! Something I'm truly grateful for
Thank-you..... Sometimes we wonder if we actually matter..... Your words make it all worthwhile
Old 01-15-2015, 09:01 AM   #8
Whispers

Still Looking! Toyz, Hobart........

You all owe me $20 I won the bet on who could draw her out first!
Old 01-15-2015, 09:17 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Still Looking! Toyz, Hobart........

You all owe me $20 I won the bet on who could draw her out first!
Not hard to do since I'm on ignore LOL I'll just put it in the brief case and bring it to dinner when we meet for our next corporate meeting.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:20 AM   #10
RandB fan
Valued Poster

How did that Christmas wish work out for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Electricfeelnow
Verified Provider

You don't look prego you look like "SL" Thank GOD hobbyist don't have an attitude like Tequilabecos69

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
That's correct for a short period of time...... When someone's bad habits are in the forefront day after day... week after week.,...... month after month....... It does have a negative effect....

"I think of opening doors not just for women comedians — I never think about women. I think just that I'm always trying to push for myself, push the boundaries and make them listen. Make them listen to the truth and laugh about it."

"When people hate me, that’s good. They know I’m there. You’re not a chorus kid. They hate me? That’s good."

"Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind -- even if your voice shakes."
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:25 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
How did that Christmas wish work out for you?
Christmas wish?
Old 01-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Not hard to do since I'm on ignore LOL I'll just put it in the brief case and bring it to dinner when we meet for our next corporate meeting.
Bring Bob.... We need to grow the gang.... err..... family.... uhmmm....

Just fucking bring Bob.....
Old 01-15-2015, 10:23 AM   #13
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

wait what? I haven't even looked at the prospectus and you are wanting SL to drag me to a board meeting?
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
wait what? I haven't even looked at the prospectus and you are wanting SL to drag me to a board meeting?
images.jpg
Old 01-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Whispers & SL,

I spent some time speaking with EFN last evening at the CK social and I was amazed what a bright and intelligent lady she is.

I applaud your efforts to turn the corner and start supporting all on the Boards in positive light. Many guys and gals on the boards are great people, however, positive suggestions and encouragement from other experienced people can make each and every one of us better. Proper tone and tenor of the message is essential for those needing assistance.

Getting off soap box, there still will be some on the boards with whom we cannot reach or assist; or those who will no accept or incorporate suggestions. But let's not step off the deep end to ridicule and shame. If we cannot help and assist, then click ignore.

There has been far too much typing and not nearly enough BCD play and sucking, so to speak.

Gotta go and PM a lady for an appointment. Real purpose of this board for me.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women