Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2018, 01:21 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Newbie Reviews

All right, I think everyone knows I try to be a friend to the newbies so I'm not trying to dog on them too much here.

I'm not singling anyone out but I keep seeing all these first reviews from guys who just signed up saying the lady they saw is their ATF or the "best in the state". I don't know, maybe see 2-3 before deciding who the best in the state is? It happens way too often to be a coincidence, obviously they have been coached to say that. Hell, many of them probably hadn't even heard the term "ATF" yet until they were told to use it in their review.

Like I said, I don't intend to come down on the newbies too much. I certainly made (more than) my fair share of mistakes in the beginning. And I wouldn't have written the newbie guide if I didn't want them to succeed. Just...guys...you can act like you've been there before even if you haven't yet. Your review should be a reflection of what your thoughts about the experience are. Not what someone else told you they should be. It's fine to report a positive experience - it's great that you had one. But quite honestly, until you have a few under your belt, you really don't know how truly good it was in relation to other alternatives because you have nothing to compare it to. That's all I'm saying.

Ok, off soapbox. I'm sure some flames are coming my way so I have my fire-retardant suit at the ready! lol
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

They’re probably just really, really excited to have recently discovered the hobby. I agree though, it’s hard to gauge who’s the best when you’ve only had an experience or two.

Maybe they’re comparing their new provider to their shitty past girlfriends/wives? That’s like being the best meal ever to a starving Ethiopian. Sample the buffet a little and check back in, guys. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Hell, many of them probably hadn't even heard the term "ATF" yet until they were told to use it in their review.
I thought they were telling me to talk about automatic transmission fluid. Wasn't sure if I was referring to Dextron II or not.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
I thought they were telling me to talk about automatic transmission fluid. Wasn't sure if I was referring to Dextron II or not.
Perhaps lol! But you are the opposite of a newbie and your reviews very clearly reflect your own thoughts and no one else's.

I actually cringe when I go back and read my early ones. Almost all newbie reviews suck, it's expected. I just don't like to see them being manipulated and I feel like some of them are.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:06 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
They’re probably just really, really excited to have recently discovered the hobby. I agree though, it’s hard to gauge who’s the best when you’ve only had an experience or two.

Maybe they’re comparing their new provider to their shitty past girlfriends/wives? That’s like being the best meal ever to a starving Ethiopian. Sample the buffet a little and check back in, guys. Lol
Yeah, it's undestandable to be overly excited after your first one. I was.

Lol, good analogy. Yeah, sample a few of the dishes first before deciding what the best thing on the menu is. Very true.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #6
bigjohn001
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

bigjohn001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:19 PM   #7
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn001 View Post
Aieeeeeeeeeeee!!! The flames, they burn!!!
Old 01-21-2018, 02:50 PM   #8
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I don't see any newbies proclaiming anyone the best in the state. But I don't research this board like some do.

Also, just because someone doesn't post a ton of reviews doesn't mean they aren't seeing ladies. Some guys probably don't want to be critiqued on their lack of letters to Penthouse type writing most expect to read. just because they joined this board recently also doesn't make them a newbie in the hobby, you have no idea how many ladies anyone has seen or not seen. I have seen way way more than the reviews I have posted. I prefer to keep my review count low because not all providers like being reviewed. Many national ladies will not see guys that do reviews or belong to review boards. So don't always assume someone is a newbie.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:54 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
I don't see any newbies proclaiming anyone the best in the state. But I don't research this board like some do.

Also, just because someone doesn't post a ton of reviews doesn't mean they aren't seeing ladies. Some guys probably don't want to be critiqued on their lack of letters to Penthouse type writing most expect to read. just because they joined this board recently also doesn't make them a newbie in the hobby, you have no idea how many ladies anyone has seen or not seen. I have seen way way more than the reviews I have posted. I prefer to keep my review count low because not all providers like being reviewed. Many national ladies will not see guys that do reviews or belong to review boards. So don't always assume someone is a newbie.
Someone signs up a day or two before writing their first review and shouldn't be considered a newbie? Does not compute. Maybe not 100% of the time. but the odds in that situation are that they are a newbie. And I'll PM you links to the reviews if you want.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #10
TaylorKisses
Slim Thick Caramel Treat!

User ID: 402941
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with BK. Some guys might be a “newbie” on this particular sight but it may not mean that they just start hobbying. They are tons of sights that guys are on other than this specific one. Just saying
TaylorKisses is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:12 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

OK. I'm not saying every apparent first review is a newbie review. But some are, and it's generally pretty obvious when they are. Often times they even state they are newbies in their first reviews. But all opinions are valid.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #12
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I agree with BK,I don't do reviews anymore unless there is something really positive or negative to report.or if a lady just has to have one.we all know some will get pissed if you don't do one.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:53 PM   #13
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Clearly both views are correct. Length of time as a member and posting history gives a clue as does a review with weird or inappropriate use of abbreviations and lots of blank fields.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:57 PM   #14
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post

This.

Since I've joined the site, I've done reviews on 4 ladies, but have seen 7 in the LR forum. Since I started the hobby in 2009, I've seen about 30+ providers. Hell I just saw my ATF last night before leaving town and I owe her a review, but I'm going to be busy with work stuff for awhile so I don't have time to write one, or for the other fine ladies I've seen.

But I agree with Spanky that newbies should try seeing other more than 2-3 before deciding who their ATF should be.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:06 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
This.

Since I've joined the site, I've done reviews on 4 ladies, but have seen 7 in the LR forum. Since I started the hobby in 2009, I've seen about 30+ providers. Hell I just saw my ATF last night before leaving town and I owe her a review, but I'm going to be busy with work stuff for awhile so I don't have time to write one, or for the other fine ladies I've seen.

But I agree with Spanky that newbies should try seeing other more than 2-3 before deciding who their ATF should be.
It's a good example that someone can have much more experience than their review history indicates. No dispute from me on that at all.

This refers back to earlier than Parttimehobbyist's quote above but I'd rather not turn this into whether reviews in general should or shouldn't be done. That was nowhere in the OP. Maybe it would be a good topic to open sometime though, as it seems like there is a diversity of opinions about it.

Update - there's a thread for that now: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2292288

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women