Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Obama makes public his stance on Amb. Rice

Obama challenges Republicans hammering Rice on Libya to 'go after me'

Published November 14, 2012
FoxNews.com

President Obama aggressively challenged Republican senators threatening to block U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice if she is nominated for secretary of state, saying at a press conference Wednesday that those lawmakers seeking an "easy target" should just "go after me."
The full-throated defense of Rice follows weeks of criticism from Republicans concerned that she asserted repeatedly, five days after the Libya terror attack, that it was a "spontaneous" assault tied to an anti-Islam film - despite evidence that it was a pre-planned terror attack.
Amid speculation that Rice could be tapped to succeed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and others vowed to do "whatever is necessary" to block such a nomination.
But Obama said Wednesday that Rice has done "exemplary work," and said "to besmirch her reputation is outrageous."
"She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her," Obama said. "If Sen. McCain and Sen. (Lindsey) Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me."
He continued: "When they go after the U.N. ambassador apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me."
The president said he would nominate her if he thinks she is the best person for the job, but added "that's not a determination that I've made yet."

tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Obama has a cast iron set. I love it.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Obama has a cast iron set. I love it.
Cast iron breaks relatively easily as long as one can wrestle them away from Michelle.

Don't mistake arrogant bravado with reasoned bravery.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Cast iron breaks relatively easily as long as one can wrestle them away from Michelle.

Don't mistake arrogant bravado with reasoned bravery.
Oh please.

He's the motherfucking president, he just got re-elected. You think he's scared of John McCain?????

He may as well have said "fuck you bitch ass congressmen"

Quote:
"She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her," Obama said. "If Sen. McCain and Sen. (Lindsey) Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me."

Good for him. My president makes me proud.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Good for him. My president makes me proud.
The President admitted they sent Ambassador Rice on the news shows, knowing nothing about Benghazi, had no input into the situation, and only reported the lie she had been told, and she is above reproach?

And this makes you proud? Stonewalling the deaths of four Americans to cover his sorry ass? And you're proud?

Good god, KarlMarxRoxny, what the hell is wrong with you?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The President admitted they sent Ambassador Rice on the news shows, knowing nothing about Benghazi, had no input into the situation, and only reported the lie she had been told, and she is above reproach?

And this makes you proud? Stonewalling the deaths of four Americans to cover his sorry ass? And you're proud?

Good god, KarlMarxRoxny, what the hell is wrong with you?

No, read what he said again. Nothing about any "lie" she had been told. You are too biased to have any objectivity on this old man.

"She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her," Obama said.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, read what he said again. Nothing about any "lie" she had been told. You are too biased to have any objectivity on this old man.

"She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her," Obama said.
Yes. And we now know that "intelligence" was a lie. That's not even in dispute anymore.

Your President is a lying, corrupt, incompetent buffoon, KarlMarxRoxny. Get used to it. That didn't change just because he was re-elected.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes. And we now know that "intelligence" was a lie. That's not even in dispute anymore.
You do? Provide the proof please.

Remember old man, there is a difference between being mis-informed and lying.

I'll wait.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your President is a lying, corrupt, incompetent buffoon, KarlMarxRoxny. Get used to it. That didn't change just because he was re-elected.

what part of the intel report was a lie?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Calm down you are making Kansas look bad....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The White House knew the Libya event wasn't caused by a video; but they sent Rice out to say it was....that is a willful intention to deceive the American public.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what part of the intel report was a lie?
Been discussed ad nauseam on here. You obviously don't pay attention, or can't comprehend.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...zi_663353.html
Old 11-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Look at your post #7 on one hand you admit the intelligence was wrong.Then you blame the president get your shit together you are sounding frantic...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ekim, this is why you are the stupidest poster on here. I had "intelligence" in quotes, indicating that it was phony. The real intelligence showed that the attack was planned in advance, and that the story about the video was a lie.

You are now leading CBJ7 for stupidest poster on here. I bet your parents are proud.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ekim, this is why you are the stupidest poster on here. I had "intelligence" in quotes, indicating that it was phony. The real intelligence showed that the attack was planned in advance, and that the story about the video was a lie.

You are now leading CBJ7 for stupidest poster on here. I bet your parents are proud.

youre an idiot

its not about anything other than Rice being appointed.

tough shit .. the president appoints his choice. Fuck McSame and fag boy Lindsey. Now go find your fluffer.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women