Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
JK1982
Premium Access

Encounters: 128
Default Provider's Following an Arrest

For some reason I tend to regularly check the local court's for prostitution arrests. Some of them post mug shots. Recently I've seen a couple of providers in the mug shots that I had not too long ago been considering seeing. Just had me curious if yall think once a provider's been arrested if it's best to stay away from her for a while. I'm sure the local police departments have better things to do than keep tabs on them, but then again, we are talking about our local police departments...

Ladies feel free to chime in too if you've had any experience with it.
JK1982 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

If I know a provider has recently been arrested I would stay away for a long time. One told me once that when she had been arrested the police offered her leniency if she would help set up some clients. I was quite nervous until she explained that had been about a year previously and she did not help them. Still.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Personally I have never been arrested but sometimes a person can just be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would only hope you keep their RL info private...
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A friend of mine for many years now is a Dallas detective and he has a really opened my eyes to reality .
Seeing a provider is a misdemeanor . Cops are not going to go through a whole lot of trouble to bust a client . There is just not much money it . Most of the time when they ran stings on clients it was because they were picking up street walkers and there were complaints from local buisness . I am not the least worried about a provider that has been arrested in the past .

He told me alot of very interresting things about how they ran busts . The first thing is they almost always bust outcall girls because they wanted the girl to come to them so they could control the enviroment . They never ran stings on incall girls unless there was a direct complaint made . The reason they did like to bust incall girls was because they never knew what would be waiting for them and it was way too risky for the cops . When they did must an incall girl they would talk the girl into seeing 2 guys at once or a guy and his wife . This was so they could have atleast some backup . They always would use a hotel for there sting because it was low cost and they could move to a new location every week . It is good to know how they do these busts . Your not likely to get set up for a bust by a provider . If I were a provider though I would really watch out for doing outcalls to hotels .
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Where do you look for busts or mug shots? I know where to look where I live but don't know where to look in the Dallas area.
oleguy is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

It's no so much the fact that a provider was arrested, but the fact that a provider was "careless enough to be arrested". I know many girls that are very, very careful and have never been busted in over 10 years of working. Then I know some who get busted in a month.

Of course, can I assume some girls will come here and say "but I wasn't careless, blah blah blah...". Well, maybe you just have bad luck. That counts too.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not to mention, Dallas doesn't give a damn about the hobby for anything other than tax purposes. If you do ever get caught always be polite. They probably will just give you a fine. Client wise that is. If you piss them off then they are more likely to actually put the paper work through for the sex offender list. But that costs resources And most of the time the busts are a way to get money. I have a friend who drives a tow truck for Dallas Sherrif and DPD. I found out about Emerald Isle because he told me a Story where he had to two All the cars out of there. But that was 3 years ago. Now they try to get the AMPs withmessage license violations. Even still, you'll hear stories of guys being at an AMP when the cops show and they just act cool. The cops look around and then they leave.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

where did you see this? care to share?
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #9
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is kinda creepy that those websites post peoples real life names and information that can be used in outing them.

Although I do see the point BBL made about the careless part. I have never been busted and have never come close. With proper screening that shouldn't be an issue. We as providers are not that important to stage a huge bust on unless we have "other" things going on. Also as it was mentioned they tend to target outcalls for that sort of thing.

I think a lot of girls who are constantly being arrested most likely have "other" issues (use your imagination here) and yeah I would probably stay away if I was a client but I wouldn't start a flippin thread about it and shout it from the rooftops either LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
where did you see this? care to share?
There are about 3 things "this" could refer to in my post alone. And you could be asking about the OP, too. Which "this" are you asking about?
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
bigtimewaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think he is interested in finding the website that has the mugshots etc
bigtimewaster is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #12
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Checked a Dallas County site and looked at mug shots. Man-o-man a lot of people get arrested for a lot of things in one month in Dallas County (25 mug shots per page, with 180 pages = about 450 arrests in Jan 2012 alone)

My question is why are most of the prostitutes smiling in the mug shots? Hardly anyone else smiles.

Here is the link: http://www.whosarrested.com/texas/dallas-county
Click on "Arrest Archive" at top of page and select a month.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There are several websites that you can locate people's mugshots. Some are more search friendly than others (for instance, can search on the word prostitution)

I think what you will find is most prostitution arrests involve some women who are, hmm, how can I say this, skanky?, ladies. You are more likely to find arrest for someone you know here for other offenses (drugs, violence, robbery, outstanding traffic tickets, DWI).

I think the basis for the arrest would be important to my decision to see a gal. I once saw a gal after she served a week in county lockup on outstanding traffic tickets. Damn she was horny.

Granted, without a real name or some good way to search, no way to know if the gal you see today was arrested last week on a DWI, unless you spend hours searching the pics. And I got to tell you, mugshots will rarely compare to a showcase pic in quality.

In the link above, I saw a pick of a gal arrested for prostitution in Dallas. I did a little google search on her name cuz it was familiar to me. I found mugshots for her in Austin & FW as well, on non-prostitution charges. In some of her mugshots, she was fairly cute, not a streetwalker type gal for what I would guess.

Oh, and it is funny how many will be smiling, no matter what the charges are. Couple of smiling faces were on ladies who were charged with family violence, all I could think was she must have gotten revenge on an ex-BF or hubby for something with that evil smile.

Jules, we live in a world that is more & more connected. People want to have information. It is out there, finding it gets easier every day. I have a second job that has required me to find missing people on occassions. The methods I have used, never paying a dime for any special websites, is both simple and very effective. Hiding in the shadows is getting much harder, the cyber spotlights are slowly eliminating those shadows.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #14
JK1982
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I appreciate all the feedback. The city I was referring to actually has a link for prostitution arrests by month. I guess it's done as a deterrent. Due to the fact that it has real names, etc, I won't post a link so if you want it PM me. Just my asking appears to have already hurt some provider's feelings. Don't want to have to hear about it from the remainder of the lady WK's...
JK1982 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #15
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I just looked over the whosarrested site and there are some god awful ugly people on there, wait a minute, you sure that is the eccie membership site?
hd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women