Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2022, 01:16 PM   #1
budzbudz
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default ashley madison?

has anyone ever used this site? the majority of profiles don't give much info. Do any of the chat's lead to hookups or just pay to chat?

It appears not to be a hookup site the way I expected.
budzbudz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 01:44 PM   #2
Steeled
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I looked at it before. Steep price to pay for chatting and small chance of success. I'd avoid all those kind of sites.
Steeled is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 06:42 PM   #3
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I was a member years ago. Spent a lot of cash on the membership and had very poor results. There were a limited number of women in Pittsburgh. The ones here were looking for retarded amounts. I did have some success while in Chicago, but it was definitely pricey.

I had a ridiculous amount of success on Seeking Arrangements several years ago, but even that site has gone to shit.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 09:00 PM   #4
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think the whole Covid Lockdown, inflation & OnlyFans has made the majority of these girls have GPS. They visit the likes of the sugar daddy subs on Reddit & think guys are just gonna send Big Money for some pics & text messages, or every guy they meet on these sites are secretly Millionaires.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 07:48 PM   #5
jennings3770
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Ashley Madison has been my go to for quite a few years now, it takes some patience but if you're in the market for horny married women who aren't getting any at home well buy the lowest package and wait it out, they come calling trust me !
jennings3770 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 07:47 AM   #6
JPran2011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You'll see a couple of girls from SA on there looking for a sugar relationship. 90% of the profiles are fake though. The other women are all 5 foot 250lbs complaining they aren't getting any at home... hmm wonder why?
JPran2011 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 08:43 AM   #7
Sportin wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I found SA to be a far better investment of time and money.

It just takes a little patience to sort through the professionals, the fakes and the golden vaginas.

But done carefully I have ended up with great girl next door types at minimal costs.

I was in an LTR with a girl from SA who told me that she was kicked off Ashley Madison because she was married. They actually sent her to SA.

I believe there is a connection.
Sportin wood is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:39 AM   #8
Dr. Beeper
Premium Access

Dr. Beeper is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 04:38 PM   #9
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportin wood View Post
I found SA to be a far better investment of time and money.

It just takes a little patience to sort through the professionals, the fakes and the golden vaginas.

But done carefully I have ended up with great girl next door types at minimal costs.

I was in an LTR with a girl from SA who told me that she was kicked off Ashley Madison because she was married. They actually sent her to SA.

I believe there is a connection.
I agree with your assessment of SA. I'm pretty content with SA. There are "enough" (plenty) reasonable-minded, very realistic "pay for play" girls who "know what it's all about" and don't have any delusions about why guys (particularly PGH hobbyists) are on that site....

Particularly girls/women who have been on SA for months (instead of the first-weeks newbie girls, per se) have "been through the ringer" of guys (Pittsburgh hobbyists) telling them Exactly what their worth in the local marketplace is. Within weeks or months most SA girls know Exactly what guys want and how much guys want to pay for it. If an SA girl/woman quotes me no more than $300, and she says "We can do whatever you want" (and for however long) then I know she "knows what it's all about"....

It's easy to get action on SA as long as a guy stays focused. Specifically I try to do-business with SA girls Within....Days, no more than a week, from very first PM contact. Little if any "getting to know each other" nonsense. Plenty of girls/women on SA want to make money as Quickly and Safely as possible...

Tolstoy: Still All About "Companionship" & "Mentorship" With SA Girls....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women