Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default Florida purging voter names, Govenor wants to speed up the process

The Justice Department is now going to get involved concerning this. Apparently there are some strict rules/laws in place that say you cannot purge voters from the voting list of a state within a 6 month period before elections. From what I heard last night on the news most of the people being purged are Hispanic with some elderly mixed in. Yet this Governor is pushing to accelerate the process. They interviewed a WWII veteran and an elderly woman who were among the names purged thus far. There have been numerous errors concerning this list. But that isn't stopping the Governor of Florida from proceeding. This is just more voter suppression by the Republicans stooping as low as they can to win and keep people from voting this year. By the way it was reported by the press this has been the worst year they have ever seen by Republicans and others pushing to suppress voters, from eliminating voting days and early voting to moving voter booth locations, purging voter names, to requiring ID and so on.

----------------

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...be-more-names/
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Florida purging fraudulent voter names, Governor wants to speed up process.

There, fixed it for you, you're welcome.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Of course Holder will use his office to thrwart those who want honest elections !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Florida purging fraudulent voter names, Governor wants to speed up process.

There, fixed it for you, you're welcome.
They are not fraudulent, in fact there are numerous errors and they aren't even checking on the errors. By the way the Justice Department will stop this..according to the news it is illegal and its already under way and being investigated.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Lets see only 16 voter fraud cases out of 8 million votes.. hmmm..
In Texas only 5 cases out of 13 million votes in 2008-2010. All by white elected officials or voter officials.

Here you can check out these links and see for yourself how ridiculous this is and how the Republicans are doing all they can to justify this crap to suppress voters:

If this is what counts for voter fraud..

Actual voter fraud of an election official

The Republican party election fraud hypocrisy

Zombie voters in S. Carolina and voter fraud nonsense
Old 05-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yah let's purge any one old especially vets.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Lets see only 16 voter fraud cases out of 8 million votes.. hmmm..
In Texas only 5 cases out of 13 million votes in 2008-2010. All by white elected officials or voter officials.

Here you can check out these links and see for yourself how ridiculous this is and how the Republicans are doing all they can to justify this crap to suppress voters:

If this is what counts for voter fraud..

Actual voter fraud of an election official

The Republican party election fraud hypocrisy

Zombie voters in S. Carolina and voter fraud nonsense
Voter fraud is a way of life for Democrats. Acorn has been caught doing illegal voter registration several times. Democrats are against anything that might interfere with voter fraud. They support anything that makes it easier to cheat. Democrats support same day registration, motor voter, no photo ID, etc. Democrats register Alzheimers patients in nursing homes, winos, and homeless schizophrenics.

Kennedy stole the presidential election in 1960 by rigging the vote in Chicago with the mafia's assistance.

We need photo ID. We need to purge the voter registration roles of dead people.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raud-john-fund
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #8
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Voter fraud is a way of life for Democrats. Acorn has been caught doing illegal voter registration several times. Democrats are against anything that might interfere with voter fraud. They support anything that makes it easier to cheat. Democrats support same day registration, motor voter, no photo ID, etc. Democrats register Alzheimers patients in nursing homes, winos, and homeless schizophrenics.

Kennedy stole the presidential election in 1960 by rigging the vote in Chicago with the mafia's assistance.

We need photo ID. We need to purge the voter registration roles of dead people.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raud-john-fund
Hmmmm.. you must be unable to read.. or even comprehend..
Old 05-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm old, and I'm a Vet. I Had no trouble voting last Tuesday.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I'm old, and I'm a Vet. I Had no trouble voting last Tuesday.
You live in Houston, and Texas Gov is not purging people from voter lists.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
BigLouie
Valued Poster

One of the main criticisms of the Florida voter purge: flawed databases. To purge the voter rolls, a database of citizens must be compared to voter registration rolls. However, the database the state is using to determine citizenship is the state motor vehicle database. WTF! Although everyone has told the governor that using the state motor vehicle database to determine if someone is a citizen or not was stupid and would result in a huge number of mistake he is pressing on with it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
You live in Houston, and Texas Gov is not purging people from voter lists.
Our mayor is a screwball Democrat. I think she would add dead people to the voter registration rolls if she could. She's also an out of the closet lesbian, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm not sure why Governor Perry hasn't purged the voter registration rolls of dead people. Maybe he will. He's probably scared Holder will charge him with disenfranchising dead people. It's amazing how many dead people turn into Democrats. They never seem to vote Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
They are not fraudulent, in fact there are numerous errors and they aren't even checking on the errors. By the way the Justice Department will stop this..according to the news it is illegal and its already under way and being investigated.
Florida wants a photo ID with a signature on it. They have other options.
I prefer if dead people do not vote.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I prefer that voting be an arduous and difficult task. Personally, I think all voter rolls should be purged of all names every 4 years unless one votes in an election. If a registered voter is too damn lazy to vote once in 4 years, gone, see ya, off the rolls. Speed up the process as fast as possible. The only people who should vote are the ones who want to--i.e. the ones who follow the rules. I'm sick of libs bribing people to vote. I'm sick of the NAACP telling their members how to vote and then busing them into the polls to vote like mindless sheep. I'm sick of early voting where lazy asses can vote 2 weeks before an election. I say only allow people to vote on election day. Only allow absentee ballots when one can prove they will be unable to vote on election day. I don't want the riff raff voting. Worse thing this nation ever did was continually expanding who can vote. We need to go back to property owners, people who pay income tax, and raise the age back to 21. Also might want to throw in the requirement to pass a simple civics test in order to cast a ballot.
Cpalmson is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #15
BigLouie
Valued Poster

This just in:

The Justice Department is demanding that Florida stop purging its rolls of allegedly ineligible voters because the process has not been cleared under the federal Voting Rights Act, TPM is reporting.

The Justice Department says the continuing purge also violates the cut-off time stipulated by the National Voter Registration Act.

The notice came tonight in a letter to Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner, TPM says.

The news comes after state officials earlier today admitted they might not be able to double-check whether up to 182,000 registered voters are U.S. citizens, the Associated Press reported.

Election officials had planned to use a federal immigration database to verify citizenship.

But local election supervisors complained that initial lists contained errors and had not been properly checked ahead of time.

Earlier today, Secretary of State Kent Detzner sent a letter the U.S. Department of Homeland Security stating the state was still unable to access to the database. He asked Secretary Janet Napolitano to help.

A Department of Homeland Security official said there are a "number of legal and operational challenges" to granting the state access.
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women