Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
sardyop
Gaining Momentum

Default Need Advice from the old dogs

Hi, I am a long time lurker, and only had opportunities to play on business trips. My new company uses net meeting so the trips are gone.
I have an opportunity coming up in May. I will be all alone for three days. The entire family is going out of town. My stash of cash that I have been saving is ready to be spent!!!

Here is my question--- Have you guys ever invited a provider( or two) to your house? I think it would be so hot to experience all that I have dreamed about in my own house. On the countertop!!! on the bed , sofa.. you get the idea.
How careful are the ladies when visiting a house. My fear is my wife finding an earring, smudged lipstick etc. I hate to be walking around the house like a hounddog searching every crack in fear that something may be left behind.

Is it easier to visit a hotel and have your mind at ease??

I have some time left to makle my plans, so I am asking for advice early.

Also how do I go about getting verified with no local provider references.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
sardyop is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Get a hotel, I've done my house several times and like you said, went around like bloodhound. Then when the SO got home I was waitng for her to notice something out of place or a different smell. One long hair not the same color as hers could get you in trouble. I almost was caught once when I forgot to wash and put away an extra glass I used for wine. When asked I had to think fast and give a beliveable excuse. Still not sure if she bought it or not.
As for getting verified, you may have to try a newbie friendly lady.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default potential issues, do outcall dude

Home minor issues:

Toilet seat left up, long hairs in shower. Forgetting to vacuum floor before your so recognizes strange foot patterns...(ok im reaching there, but am I really),

Woman naturally have a stronger sense of smell than men, ......if its highly unlike you to be extra tidy as far as home chores are concerned that's a negative too.

Where will she park her car? Do you have room in your garage? Can her car be seen by pesky and nosey neighbors "such and such had someone their the last few night....we didn't know you were out of town"

Potential hobby issues for the crazy chicks:

Extra info to potentially out you with, "I saw a picture of you (his wife) on your mantle catacorner to the kitchen.....yeah we did it there too."

Allowing someone who you do not know well access to your house and valuables.

So many possible negatives. But if the thrill allures you, I say have at it. Choose your provider wisely. I'm sure many will be able to accommodate......but with no references that might be a high hurdle.

This seems like a thing more reserved for a lady you have seen many times before or a gent that's single who wouldn't have too many issues in either of those cases.

Im not old, or married, and I haven't ever used my residence for hobbying as I prefer outcalls in hotels......but I have heard to many con stories about using your own place. Totally up to you though. What do you have to lose?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
juan2fork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The little bit of money you spend on a room is paying for peace of mind; and well worth it.
juan2fork is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey babe..if you are that paranoid,its best to get a hotel or else find an incall provider.......Also there are alot of us girls who have nice incall locales with discrete parking.....just research and you will find a girl who gonna fit your needs & wants best....The are ways we can work out your reference problems!!!.......have fun babe!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
Hobbihorse2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Hotel! Hotel! Hotel!

In addition to rpm and gimme's concerns, there are a bunch of others. Just remember, hotel sex is always better than home sex (even with your SO). Why take the risk? If you want a home setting, some of the providers have apartments/houses they use as incalls.

HH
Hobbihorse2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I understand the allure of having the setting be your home. I am certainly interested in the same thing. I am am not married and I still have concerns and fears. I know from my work that once a person has my address they have complete access to everything concerning me, my full name (most ladies only know my first name at this point and it is very common), my work, the people I am connected to, my career, my credit scoring, etc. etc. etc.

Most of this I am not concerned about, but if your career were to be jeopardized because you want a night of fun, is it worth it? I have a few ladies I see often and I still have not brought any of them to my home. It is not only trust issues with the lady, but if the lady was being watched by LE, SO, or disgruntled client, whomever you now become a target. The lady could be very trustworthy but I know if arrested she can be pressured to give names, not that she would want to, but jail can be very unpleasant. And she can be arrested for anything such as drug possession or failure to pay child support, who knows.

Hotel is well worth it. But I want to bring my regular ladies home too, but for now I am waiting to build more confidence. And besides if I had them over to my house, I would have to clean it up, Jeez. I have never figured out what that clothes hamper thing is for, lol.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Get a room. You are right about the allure of going wild in your own house, but it is fleeting happiness. It does not measure up to the guilt and constant anxiety over possible discovery.

It could be any of the housecleaning oversights mentioned already, or a nosy neighbor, or something as stupid as your SO's family or a friend driving by and noticing a strange car, or even worse a striking woman dressed a bit too sexy for the neighborhood coming in or out of your house.

Imagine the next backyard BBQ or gathering where one of your idiot neighbors that had one too many beers begins blurting out in mixed company:

"Damn, Bob, who was the hot blond at your house last month?" Was she a Realtor or an insurance agent? Give me a card 'cause I ::burp:: would buy anything she's selling!"
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
gdiddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2fork View Post
The little bit of money you spend on a room is paying for peace of mind; and well worth it.
Absolutely agree. During my early days of hobbying, I entertained at my place frequently. After a provider I had seen a few times left her agency, she "popped in" on me a couple of times and felt that I should not see anyone else since she was now always available. After a couple of months of wondering when she would show up next, I moved.. I had no SO at the time, but it was still unsettling. Not even my ATF types have been to my house since.
gdiddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #10
Brvmax
Account Disabled

HOTEL or INCALL !!!!!! Dont learn the hard way.
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
sandmanlou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Lots of good advice on location. For ease of verification get P411. It's well worth the price
sandmanlou is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #12
sardyop
Gaining Momentum

Seems like the smart move is to stay away from home. You guys are right, I would be so paranoid that I probably couldn't sleep for a month.

I may have to hire the nude house cleaner afterwards!!!

Since I have time ( May) my next step is to get verified, or meet with someone who will provide a reference so I will be able to schedule.

I know this is an issue that will come up. If I place a call to a perspective girl, I can surely provide employment info, but how much should I give. Place of employment with a number so I can be called?
sardyop is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #13
marco2007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

gdiddy - she sounds pretty close to being a stalker. That was bizarre!
marco2007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Only provide info you feel comfortable providing period. You can get verified via work on p411 but in my opinion.......not having 2 initial refs there for the status upgrade and just having a basic account will still put you at square 1 work info or not.

What I would do to establish a ref is too see either a lady with an active account there initially who is newbie friendly.......which may not be your 1st perferred chioce lady wise.....but it will get you to the door at least of the lady you would rather see minus screening issues.
Ultimately the info you provide to start is more than you will need to screen with other ladies since you will have refs so keep that in mind too. your supreme discretion or lack there of in either case may help or impede you from seeing ladies who screening varies.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #15
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

The lady you chose as a reference is important as well, as some of the reputable ladies do not use references from any and all providers.

Some advice, get a hobby phone if you do not already have one, a throw away phone from Wal-Mart (cannot lead back to you). When meeting first few ladies be careful, a friend of mine was robbed showing up at what he thought was going to be an incall location. 3 guys waiting for him took all his money, wallet, not just his hobby cash. Best suggestion I heard was to do your homework and ask if you have any questions. I asked here and on ASPD and was given great tips by these guys you see here, that will help you out.

All that said have FUN!!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote