Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Name your own rates.... ?

Well, I decided to experiment with my rates and run a unique special. Any that has seen my most recent ad may know this ... but basically I stated that you tell me what you can afford and I tell you what I can do. I asked to be respectful in the offers... but apparently that was my mistake. Everyone's definition of "respectful" is different.

I should have known better. But I ran this special for individuals that wanted to meet me but were short on cash not for men to try and take advantage of my kindness.

I want to say thank you for the gentlemen that were respectful in their offers and I will honor those specials. But when a girl offers a special ecspecially one as generous as this please don't try to get even more for less. I can't speak for all the ladies only myself, but it truly is an insult.

Let me give you an example:

[Staff edit. M]

Unfortunately, there were very few guys that were respectful in their offers and several that were exactly as I described. I responded back to each one respectfully and said I am sorry I cannot accept that offer. But I am cancelling this special. I cannot edit my ad or I would simply just do that. If you are interested in the new special I am running you can pm me.

Why must people take advantage or want more and more for less ?
But hey.. I guess we are just hos anyways right ? LOL

Have a good day .. Play safe and naughty !
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I've always wondered about Provider Ads, I've tried to hit the Reply button but it always tells me that I am not allowed to post a reply...by chance have you tried to reply to your ad and maybe ad the above post? I've seen Mokoa "bump" an ad when the Provider has limited computer access and can't post an ad, but never seen or heard of it being tried by a Provider.

Sorry, it didn't go as expected.
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
tallgeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I was quiet curious about your special. Sorry that happened to you. It's a shame such a inviting special was abused. Only wish I had the time to be able to take advantage of it earlier.
tallgeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Sorry this happened to you. I think your regular rates are fair, and yes, it probably was offensive when someone tried to offer only a tiny fraction of your regular rates. I have sold things before, and it pisses me off when people try to lowball me. I appreciate that you tried to do something innovative and new.
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Jed. I was trying to change things up. I believe that my rates are fair for someone that has proven herself for years but I know that times can be tough and wanted to do something nice. I am tempted to say that if there are gentlemen out there that are wanting to take advantage of this special but can be fair to me as well they can send a pm.

I am not going through tough times, but I am going to play in a big tournament next month and I am wanting to make a good bankroll behind that before I go. SO it would have been a win - win situation.

But as I said... it was my mistake everyone's definition of respectful is different.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

"you da hoe.......word!"
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #7
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What word ? ..... Oh shit... You are neon white lol
Old 05-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Jez, as many hobbyists there are that *complain* about high donations, and try to push for *lower* average donations...I believe that the majority, of hobbyists, are willing to go with a reasonable advertised donation.

I did this type of promotion about six years ago...and no one took me up on it. Although, the same week...I scheduled many appointments...and they left my regular donation plus tips! (lol)

I think this type of promotion...makes the hobbyist feel awkward. The true gentlemen of the hobby (which counts for the majority) do not want to *offend* us...nor want to feel cheap.

If you're trying to get more business for your Poker tournament...just post an ad letting them know what you WANT. I'm sure you have lots of willing gents that would love to help out! Good-luck hon!!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

I applaud you for trying for sure.. like others have said here, having trying the same thing with no luck or getting a lot of disrespect.
Men will do what they can do at the moment they are wanting to play and will find someone in that frame they are seeking.
chin up and licks to ya babe
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Jez, poker.......that's cool. Maybe someday you can have a strip poker special, or strip poker tournament!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Jez when you ask people to play at their lowest common denominator ...you can't be shocked and amazed when you find out what it is....

The board is populated with people from a wide range of socioeconomic circumstances...and some people may not be able to pay the donation that a wonderfully normal..stunningly beautiful and intelligent woman of style and grace should be expected to be compensated for their time.....
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On topic .. sorry u had ppl trying to low ball u its rude and disrespectful and just not cool. As it is u give great sessions and worth it all and ur trying to be kind and extend this offer to them. If they cant be respectful and offer a deal in a decent range then they should just not respond. SMH!!!

[Staff edit. M]

OOooH and Jez i would love to doubles with u as well .. =]

well hun see u soon hot stuff !!
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
J

I think this type of promotion...makes the hobbyist feel awkward. The true gentlemen of the hobby (which counts for the majority) do not want to *offend* us...nor want to feel cheap.
Nikki is right about this. Although, I like specials i usually just go with what is advertised. It is tough to know what crosses the "offensive" line while still trying to get the best deal possible.

I had only encountered such a special once when a provider in Houston offered it a couple years ago. It took me a while to figure out what my first offer should be because I was trying to find a good deal but I also did not want to go so low that it would end all communication.

[Staff edit. M]
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
[Staff edit. M] She asked if i wanted MSOG and I said no, and she said she liked my offer and services requested.
Kinda made you feel like you were on priceline, right? (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #15
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Unfortunately, there were very few guys that were respectful in their offers and several that were exactly as I described. I responded back to each one respectfully and said I am sorry I cannot accept that offer. But I am cancelling this special. I cannot edit my ad or I would simply just do that. If you are interested in the new special I am running you can pm me.
If you will send me a PM specifying what edits you wish to make to your ad, I can do them for you.

Also, I had to edit out all references to fees & services.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women