Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Ladies-Please post more info.

You can save yourself from answering the following BASIC questions over and over if you will just post the information.
1. Location-Don't just say San Antonio; this is a BIG place. At least post what PART of town you're in.
2. Many gents; I included, like spinners. Post your height and weight.
3. If you are P411 or ECCIE post your user name.
4. If you join ECCIE PLEASE post some pictures and other information.
5. If you are 5'9" but only weigh 100# you are NOT petite. Petite by definition means "short and slender".
Thank you!
Txsunman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly, but...

1. Some of us don't want our location posted until after screening is verified...and, that's OUR prerogative

2. We do have our height/weight and other info listed...in our *showcase*

3. Most of us who are P411 providers post a link to our P411 acct...on ECCIE it's our handle

4. Most of us already have some pictures...those who don't have a reason for not posting them...and, some will offer after screening

5. If a provider is 5'9, 100# with true pics and calls herself petite...how difficult is it to determine that she may not fit the EXACT definition of PETITE? I would say it's more factual...than someone who's 5'9, 180#...showing 15yr old pictures minus 40#...calling themselves PETITE. (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Luv You Nikki
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
Txsunman
Valued Poster

You cannot tell how TALL a person is from a pic
Old 05-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You cannot tell how TALL a person is from a pic
You're absolutely correct! (lol)
Old 05-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
GTDak
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

1. I agree. Even a very generic area would be nice. NE, S, Central, Medical Center....
2. Pics would be more important to me.
3. If they are posting on eccie you have the user name. Maybe clarify this one.
4. Cant agree with you more!
5. Id consider 5'9" 100lbs petite.
GTDak is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

GTDak...please remember that some providers don't have a static location. They may move around to accomodate hobbyists that cannot drive to a certain area of town. Also, providers that do this usually post their availability/general location in their ads or signature.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
Txsunman
Valued Poster

GTDak-Many ECCIE providers HAVE NO SHOWCASE-I would not allow posting without a SHOWCASE-nor would I give verified provider status without a SHOWCASE--IF I were a moderator -that is. And Liki I don't care if they travel the world ---where are they TODAY?
Old 05-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Txsunman...so, you're proposing that the ladies should just cater to YOU? What about all the other hobbyists? What if she rents a place to accomodate a couple of gents in SA...then, travels to Austin for the evening?

We're only allowed so many ads per week. Why is it so difficult for YOU to simply send a RESPECTFUL PM to a provider that you're interested in meeting...and, ask her where her general location is? Most respectful hobbyists do not consider *research* as a burden when considering someone to meet.

As for showcases...some providers are new and maybe they're working on a showcase. While others are UTR and will never have a showcase. That does NOT mean...they're any less of a provider and should be pressured into doing what YOU want.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsunman View Post
GTDak-Many ECCIE providers HAVE NO SHOWCASE-I would not allow posting without a SHOWCASE-nor would I give verified provider status without a SHOWCASE--IF I were a moderator -that is. And Liki I don't care if they travel the world ---where are they TODAY?
Actually you need to start your own site to do that. ECCIE does not have that restriction so even if you were a mod you could not prevent a provider from posting because she does not have pictures.

What's with the picture obsession? If a provider does not have pics, scratch her off your list and go see one that does.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
Txsunman
Valued Poster

The hos who are too lazy to read this are the ones to whom I am referring. And PICTURES--soooo you call the gurl and say "by the way what do you look like"? Can you email me some pictures. I am not obsessed w/pics. I am obsessed w finding a cute spinner. IS THERE ONE PERSON READING THIS WHO WILL AGREE W/MEEEEEE???
Old 05-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
Txsunman
Valued Poster

NOONE should post 'till their info. W?PICS is complete
Old 05-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #13
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsunman View Post
The hos who are too lazy to read this are the ones to whom I am referring. And PICTURES--soooo you call the gurl and say "by the way what do you look like"? Can you email me some pictures. I am not obsessed w/pics. I am obsessed w finding a cute spinner. IS THERE ONE PERSON READING THIS WHO WILL AGREE W/MEEEEEE???
Damn nice that you have already figured that your target audience is NOT READING your post...
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #14
levibob56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I agree with the gorgeous one! That's Nikki just in case you have not done your *research* !!! This site works well,it's not perfect but what is!! All I ask the provides is have up to date pictures!!I have a camera if you have the time.My avatar is one of my finest hours or was it 2 hours...
levibob56 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #15
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Txsunman...so, you're proposing that the ladies should just cater to YOU? What about all the other hobbyists? What if she rents a place to accomodate a couple of gents in SA...then, travels to Austin for the evening?

We're only allowed so many ads per week. Why is it so difficult for YOU to simply send a RESPECTFUL PM to a provider that you're interested in meeting...and, ask her where her general location is? Most respectful hobbyists do not consider *research* as a burden when considering someone to meet.

As for showcases...some providers are new and maybe they're working on a showcase. While others are UTR and will never have a showcase. That does NOT mean...they're any less of a provider and should be pressured into doing what YOU want.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women