Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
Kathryn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245282
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Debating the Pros and Cons of having an incall . . .

Any advice for the Dallas area? Obvious pro's would be convenience, relative confidence and safety, personal space that I could make extra inviting, etc.
Cons are pretty major . . . I would want a month to month, or a very short lease, and I wouldn't be jazzed about having my name on paper.
Thoughts?
Kathryn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

Is it possible to have a provider partner? That way doubles can be an option.
killswitch321 is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

my immediate thought is, if you are outcall only, you shut out 30% of your possible market.. myself included
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This would be more appropriate in the Co-Ed section I'd think. You might also PM a few providers to get some specifics that others might not want to share out in the open (if there are any) until you can get your Verified status and post in the ladies-only section.

As Chung mentioned - without an incall you immediately lose potential clients.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:42 PM   #5
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Moved to Coed Discussions, and please let's leave the images that have zero to do with the topic off this thread.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Whether you lose clients or not depends on your business model, IMHO. If you want local regulars, I think an incall is essential and the 30% reduction in potential clients is too low, by a lot. If you want visiting businessmen and prefer only one or two evening appointments a day, you can stick with the outcall model.

I don't know a way around having your name on a lease.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Lancehernot, Is dead on as usual. I believe you cut your client base by 50% without an incall. More importantly you cut the best clients in my mind. These are the fellows that return. They are very aware of the safe comfortable digs a nice incall provides. Plus they know how to schedule their drive etc.
So do you want a returning client base? (regulars) Do you prefer the hit and run hotel
atmosphere. The regulars can be problematic themselves. They are more price sensitive. They will demand a high level of service, and if you are not feeling it that day they may be gone. they also can be quite loyal. They bring gifts and send referrals. So there you have it....
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

When you have an incall you can see more clients in less time. When you drive all over the metroplex a 1 hour date may take 3 hours on an outcall.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:43 PM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Month to month incall is the way to go, and move every few months at the maximum to either another unit or a different complex all together.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #10
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Can't get better advice than Chung and Lacehernot who wrote above as for revenue versus outcall.
But, as you apparently are aware, a fixed incall has its investment and ongoing cost. Location is key to revenue as well.
Using 3 star plus venues in active safe zones is profitable until you get your business paying the cost of a fixed incall in 7 to 10 days.
Hope that is usefull for you.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:08 PM   #11
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

When you have an incall there are a few other things to consider. When it's your place, how you keep it says volumes about you and is itself an addition to your advertising. I think that a nicely decorated and clean incall is always preferable to a common and boring hotel room. It's also more private. When you have an incall, you have more control over your environment. An incall also says you're more stable and likely to be here for a while. Many clients won't see a provider who's just going to move on, in a couple of weeks. Then there's lower overhead. Having an office or an apartment with utility bills still costs less than a hotel for the month.

While your name will be on a lease, it shouldn't be an issue if you're a model tenant. That means be quiet, don't bring drama to your door and pay your rent before it's due. Keeping your head down will serve a dual purpose.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:17 PM   #12
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I went for a good year doing outcalls only. Boy I loved it. If the fellas had a problem with getting a room, I would offer to include it in the session fee if they booked two hours or more with me. I honestly think I did better with outcalls only as I was often more motivated to get up and get dressed etc. My dates were usually dinner out, then back for some fun or vise versa. Made for a more rewarding experience for me. Sure I missed out on some clients... but no matter what you do, you won't please everyone.

Having an incall is great. My biggest complaint is having to pay for a secondary mortgage/house expenses. Toilet paper and laundry soaps etc at two houses wears on ya. I could never "work out of where I live" like I see so many women say they do, and their KIDS live there too. To me that is tooo fucking risky. So, another expense it is. Paying 1k+ at my house, and 1k+ at an "office" eats a lot of my travel money.

Having a hotel incall to me is just stupid, unless you are maintaining the volume needed to keep it up at 70$+ a day. Fuck a motel 6.

There is a apartment complex that has an owner/manager that is friendly with providers... he offers places with no lease at only a slightly inflated rate per month. I wish there were a few more places like that around town.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:49 PM   #13
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Different strokes for different folks.

I live at my incall but it is super secure and well-monitored to keep EVERYONE safe. If you come here to cause a problem you won't get in or out unseen.

I feel safer here than having a separate residence and incall since anyone could easily follow you from one insecure spot to another insecure spot. For me, having one VERY secure spot makes more sense. Its also more legally sound since I don't have to explain why i keep two separate residences should it ever be investigated.

Once you factor in the two separate sets of residential expenses it actually makes more sense to get one very secure, upscale incall/residence. Not to mention, the higher income crowd is typically more in-tune about respecting each other's privacy.

Good luck in making your decision OP. Its really whatever works for you personally.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:45 AM   #14
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I went for a good year doing outcalls only. Boy I loved it. If the fellas had a problem with getting a room, I would offer to include it in the session fee if they booked two hours or more with me. I honestly think I did better with outcalls only as I was often more motivated to get up and get dressed etc. My dates were usually dinner out, then back for some fun or vise versa. Made for a more rewarding experience for me. Sure I missed out on some clients... but no matter what you do, you won't please everyone.

Having an incall is great. My biggest complaint is having to pay for a secondary mortgage/house expenses. Toilet paper and laundry soaps etc at two houses wears on ya. I could never "work out of where I live" like I see so many women say they do, and their KIDS live there too. To me that is tooo fucking risky. So, another expense it is. Paying 1k+ at my house, and 1k+ at an "office" eats a lot of my travel money.

Having a hotel incall to me is just stupid, unless you are maintaining the volume needed to keep it up at 70$+ a day. Fuck a motel 6.

There is a apartment complex that has an owner/manager that is friendly with providers... he offers places with no lease at only a slightly inflated rate per month. I wish there were a few more places like that around town.
Because of my low volume, I am outcall only. I also have a two hour minimum if I must host. When I do have periods where I have the time to meet local friends, I will get a comfortable room, and that usually suffices.

But when I was in school full time and working from home, I kept a separate incall, and there is a way to keep it out of your name. But it's something that you may not have access to.

I would not work out of my home. Well, not anymore. LOL I did when I first started, until a client showed up at my door unannounced on Thanksgiving. Annnd another time when my relatives showed up unannounced while I was entertaining. Thank goodness we were finishing up and just talking. My aunt was like, 'what the hell does that old White man want with you?'

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:31 AM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

If I was a Provider, I don't think you could beat the cost advantages of an incall. And if you share the rent and expenses with 1 or 2 more Providers, it's a win-win.

Personally, I prefer the big-ass, expensive hotels, mostly used by traveling Providers while they are here for a few days but...they need several appointments to pay for the room and traveling expenses.

A few of you ladies do trust some of us guys to visit you at your personal residence, and a BIG thank you for that.

And, as ~Ze~ mentioned, there are apartments where the manager knows and looks the other way.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women