Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Almost funny

The liberal left is now coming out and supporting the Obama drone program. If anyone questions the consitutionality of it or says that Obama is taking on too much power then they are being accused of supporting terrorism. Think about this, Obama is unilaterally killing Americans without due process and he is being cheered by the left! Who is he killing? Former LEFT wing Americans who hate this country and have turned to Al Quaida. So the left is killing their own and cheering.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The liberal left is now coming out and supporting the Obama drone program. If anyone questions the consitutionality of it or says that Obama is taking on too much power then they are being accused of supporting terrorism. Think about this, Obama is unilaterally killing Americans without due process and he is being cheered by the left! Who is he killing? Former LEFT wing Americans who hate this country and have turned to Al Quaida. So the left is killing their own and cheering.

Not 100% behind it but what do you want to do wait till they blow something up attack another embassy then put boots on the ground capture them and detain them for life?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

An intellligent post? Who would have thunk it?

Okay, the drone program is worthwhile but I, like so many others, have reservations about one man having his finger on the button. You like to point out that Bush's CIA was wrong about WMDs in Iraq but what happens if a person is killed and it is determined that someone made a mistake or, worse, someone needed a body so they just threw a dart in a board and found a "terrorist". You know like just in time for an election or speech. Our founders wanted oversight on everything and this definitely needs oversight. Congress should be involved and there has to be a mechanism for review and/or appeal.

If I was running the program I would publicly strip them of their citizenship which is legal if someone serves in another army. Once they are stripped then they are fair game and the legalities have been observed.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It was the slippery slope the left cried about and you defended. You reap what you sow.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ahhhh, Cornyhole's at it again.

Problem here is that he and the other rat-wang Teawipe Party Parrotriots cannot fathom diversity of thought. They just assume that everyone is just like them. Certainly, they want everyone to be just like them and would do anything to make it so, but - not happenin.'

Tell us all again how you can be so concerned about this when you are perfectly content to let people down the street from either where you live or work rot and die. I guess they fu*ked up by not taking your "class" so they could be exposed to your take on "the secrets of the universe." Obviously, from your postings here, that would fix everything. Hmmmmmmm.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
An intellligent post? Who would have thunk it?
Don't get too excited, give him a few minutes.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thanks dipshit!!! Feel better?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thanks dipshit!!! Feel better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Don't get too excited, give him a few minutes.

There it is..... Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Treat him like an adult and see what he does? Dropping your pants and showing your ass will not earn you any fans but it may earn you some dates. Has WTF contacted you lately?

As for WTF, why do you think that lying wins arguments? That slippery slope that you didn't protest (entirely possible just like I did protest the slippery slope) was not defended because Bush did not use it to kill Americans. Have you any proof or fairy tale that he did? Only Obama has had Americans killed by his order. Kind of like a feudal king.

I had to get to work this morning so I couldn't finish my thoughts. Imagine the power that Obama is exercising in the hands of a state governor. The governor can wake up, decides he needs a distraction and orders someone killed, or he is feeling the pain from the opposition party, he has some think tank put out a report that his opponent is a terrorist and he has them killed. There is no appeal, no reprieve, no explanation, and no responsibility. Is that the power that you want in a governor or a president?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

As for WTF, why do you think that lying wins arguments? That slippery slope that you didn't protest (entirely possible just like I did protest the slippery slope) was not defended because Bush did not use it to kill Americans. Have you any proof or fairy tale that he did? Only Obama has had Americans killed by his order. Kind of like a feudal king.

?
Do you understand WTF a slippery slope is? It started with Bush spying on its own citizens and now we are killing them. That is WTF a slippery slope is,

you dumb fuc

http://pubrecord.org/law/530/white-h...ules-long-ago/

Publicly, President Bush and then Attorney General Alberto Gonzales had said at the time the domestic spying activities were revealed in December 2005 the administration circumvented the FISA court because the approval process was too “cumbersome.”
In a December 22, 2005 letter to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Assistant Attorney General William E. Moschella wrote that the “President determined it was necessary following September 11 to create an early warning detection system. FISA could not have provided the speed and agility required for the early warning detection system.”

More than a dozen legal scholars disputed Moschella’s legal analysis, saying in a letter sent to Congress in December 2005 that the White House failed to identify “any plausible legal authority for such surveillance.”
“The program appears on its face to violate existing law,” wrote the scholars of constitutional law, some of whom
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You're just too funny WTF. I'm calling Obama out and you fall back to the old, tired thing about Bush. Bush has not been president for over 4 years now. Time for you to move on. The criminal is now in the White House and you are his cheerleader.

So did you get that date with Eva?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Very funny, you saying something is almost funny.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Very funny, you saying something is almost funny.
You are a asshole and here is your song...fucker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Another dipshit heard from!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Another one of your proteges, Assup! After all, you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women