Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Black or Blah???? You Decide.....

So did Santorum say Black or Blah???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EEMzoUGbEY

I actually think he said "Black" because I never have met a "Blah" person- major screw up by the comeback kid.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

He was getting to into the moment with his welfare speech and his true feelings came put luckily as he was expelling this comment mid-spew he 'corrected' the term.

But i think that if you feel that way, you shouldn't cover it up- makes you look like a coward because you are trying to cater to being p.c. rather than expressing your true feelings. I don't like racists but i respect them for standing by their beliefs no matter what pressures are held over them.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow! You guys are really reaching here. Now I don't like Santorum, but what he said was "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them someone else's money. I want to give them the opportunity to make their own money." What is racist about that? He said he wants to help people get off the government tit, not add more to it. Makes sense to me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Like it or not, the politicians view Americans as "voting blocks" and one of those blocks is called "Black". Is it equally racists when democrats use the word Black to describe an idea or policy?

As long as we allow ourselves to be "hyphenated" Americans, we will all be "screwed" Americans, IMHO.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wow! You guys are really reaching here. Now I don't like Santorum, but what he said was "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them someone else's money. I want to give them the opportunity to make their own money." What is racist about that? He said he wants to help people get off the government tit, not add more to it. Makes sense to me.
It's racist to assume just black people are on welfare especially in this day when alot of people are hurting no matter what their race or socio-economic standing was before the recession.In most populations white people take up a mojaritu of welfare cases simply because there are more whites than blacks in America. So he shouldn't think changing welfare will only change blacks it will change for ALL Americans that depend on welfare.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are partially correct Skylar, but you can't deny that African-Americans as a class have been disproportionately harmed by our welfare state which seeks to dismotivate and enslave. Our government has marginalized Native Americans as well. Even though Obama is President, it's the old white boys running the show. The only way to defeat them, if we even can, is to motivate people to be responsible for themselves, and not dependent on government.

Besides, there are many more clear reasons to oppose Santorum, I just don't think this one is legit. This statement does not make him a racist. He may be one, but this statement is not evidence to that.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Whether or not Santorum is a racist
is of no significance considering the
present occupier of the office is.

So white racists are bad,
but halfrican racists are good?

Yes oink some animals are more equal
than others....oink
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
COG Iaintlian and Skylar both make valid points- I think Santorum actually said "Black" because what race or group is "Blah" he should have man up and stood by what he said- I don't think he was actually trying to insult Blacks- but geez just say what you mean and stand by what you mean- Blacks have truly been the ones who have been victimized by the system and to be quite frank with you the welfare system is one thing major I don't like about the Democratic party- for many years if you give poor people hand outs w/o any incentive to move up or make it on their own what goo is it but keeping them "slaves" .
I am just really disappointed at Santorum for not standing up to what he believes in- he should have just said "people" because you have a lot of Whites and Hispanics who use welfare too.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have a hell of a lot more reasons to not like Santorum that this made up "gaffe".

The guy doesn't have a clue about individule choice and personal freedom. He believes that the Government should be able to regulate individule freedoms that he and his dip shit dogooders think are 'unamerican' or 'immoral'.

Screw Him.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

he's for big gov
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Sheik hussein stands for larger govt spending
Santorums govt wouldn't even fill sheik husseins
govt's garage.

Anything I mean anything sheik hussein has
is an even worse option than Santorum.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are partially correct Skylar, but you can't deny that African-Americans as a class have been disproportionately harmed by our welfare state which seeks to dismotivate and enslave. Our government has marginalized Native Americans as well. Even though Obama is President, it's the old white boys running the show. The only way to defeat them, if we even can, is to motivate people to be responsible for themselves, and not dependent on government.

Besides, there are many more clear reasons to oppose Santorum, I just don't think this one is legit. This statement does not make him a racist. He may be one, but this statement is not evidence to that.
What is it evidence of then? That he cares about black people? Don't make me laugh. And, if it is such a fine fine public statement to be making, then why in the hell is he on national TV news stupidly claiming "oh, that's not what I said. I said 'blah people.'" Black is white, up is down, I care about black people.....blah blah blah, bullshit. He's just another POS republican looking out for the haves and intent on fucking over the have-nots.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
He's just another POS republican looking out for the haves and intent on fucking over the have-nots.
Well, yeah. That's true. But I don't think that automatically makes him a racist.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Besides, there are many more clear reasons to oppose Santorum, I just don't think this one is legit. Agreed This statement does not make him a racist. He may be one, but this statement is not evidence to that.
Makes him a dumbass for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
and to be quite frank with you the welfare system is one thing major I don't like about the Democratic party- for many years if you give poor people hand outs w/o any incentive to move up or make it on their own what goo is it but keeping them "slaves" .
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have a hell of a lot more reasons to not like Santorum that this made up "gaffe".

The guy doesn't have a clue about individule choice and personal freedom. He believes that the Government should be able to regulate individule freedoms that he and his dip shit dogooders think are 'unamerican' or 'immoral'.

Screw Him.
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he's for big gov
agree

If this motley crew can agree on this about Rick, is it safe to say he will not be getting the nomination?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #15
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Skylar, the idea behind the statement isnt racist, but the believe that blacks are the only benefactors from the welfare system seems very racist to me. Yes, giving people who are currently dependent on welfare an opportunity or incentive to work and make their own money is a good thing, but I dont think the system should be completely eradicated.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women