Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default RESPONSE TO COMMENTS IN REVIEW!!!!!

OK its not a SECRET I AM NOT GFE i offer limited menu so what...I advertise as NON GFE. Yet there is no doubt in my mind that i AM still able to offer a SENSUAL UNRUSHED GRATIFYING EXXXPIERIENCE. SO WHAT i do not offer BBJ DATY & DONT FK. I still believe there is more ways to be sexual and sensual..i understand some guys cant get past that so dont see me then...there are plenty that do and enjoy and YEA im THICK i like to EAT and always update my pics so YEP deft meat and potatos or would u guys rather i use fake or old pics...its so wrong to berate someone because of thier preferance
Old 07-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
HeadShaftBallsandAll
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

In your defense G38dd, as long as you advertise your non GFE status, you should not have a problem. In the the defense of the guys on the board, you are dealing with a very GFE driven crowd, full of providers who offer great GFE services..... When guys on here see anything less than that, it is made known... Sometimes rudely and I am sorry you encountered that.... As far as your size goes, this is Texas! We love our women with curves, so don't sweat that! Happy 4th!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Gia, in my opinion, your post will gain you no business but will probably cost you business. Try to avoid emotional outbursts here. After all, it's a BUSINESS and your purpose is to MAKE MONEY, not rebut every slight or let off steam.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
giasanto38ddd

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww thanks im just venting lol...my prices definatly are not even close to what a gfe provider charges i believe u get what you pay for. I think everyone should get what they want and be happy its just rude to judge or be negative because someone else has a ah smaller appetite...and im not trying to be dramatic im just sticking up for my guys with the smaller appetite...
Old 07-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Gia, you say your menu is limited. To me, thats says you care about your health and you have something to lose, and you don't want to lose it. Your clean and you want to stay that way. I feel that many women put the almighty dollar before their health because they already lost their health. Scary if you ask me. Sad too.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
Awww thanks im just venting lol...my prices definatly are not even close to what a gfe provider charges i believe u get what you pay for. I think everyone should get what they want and be happy its just rude to judge or be negative because someone else has a ah smaller appetite...and im not trying to be dramatic im just sticking up for my guys with the smaller appetite...
IT IS WHAT IT IS! Love the honesty as I expect so do many other Hobbyist!
Old 07-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

when will people learn not much to gain about bitching about reviews..

guys have their opinions..not all of them are tactful (i like that trait too)..

if they didn't LIE.. then they are entitled to what they have to so..

and while you are entitled to your opinion about what you deem sexual and sensual

at the end of the day..what matters is what the paying customer thinks.. if you have guys paying for your services..no reason to bitch..you let the review fade to the 2nd, 3rd 15th page.. instead now you have driven attention to a review that might have otherwise gotten overlooked by many..

if you advertise honestly, provide the services you advertise..let the reviews fall where they may.. you can't say someones opinion is wrong.. its their opinion of what they read..jsut like you think u offer a sensual sexual service..the customer i.e clients..or potential clients don't have too..and can voice it

however..i guess per board rules u are entitled to voice yours in coed

rarely though is anything good gained from a girl bitching about a honest factual review..just cuz some guys hurt you feelings with their comments..really ain't smart to vent.. guys have wives that bitch..they come here to get away from it
Old 07-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm what is FK?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #9
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post

and while you are entitled to your opinion about what you deem sexual and sensual

at the end of the day..what matters is what the paying customer thinks.. if you have guys paying for your services..no reason to bitch..you let the review fade to the 2nd, 3rd 15th page.. instead now you have driven attention to a review that might have otherwise gotten overlooked by many..

if you advertise honestly, provide the services you advertise..let the reviews fall where they may.. you can't say someones opinion is wrong.. its their opinion of what they read..jsut like you think u offer a sensual sexual service..the customer i.e clients..or potential clients don't have too..and can voice it

however..i guess per board rules u are entitled to voice yours in coed

rarely though is anything good gained from a girl bitching about a honest factual review..just cuz some guys hurt you feelings with their comments..really ain't smart to vent.. guys have wives that bitch..they come here to get away from it
+1
DeAnna Luv, I love how you tell it like it is.
you think like a guy, i luv it lol

CG

PS: Hotlips, FK = funny kiss
Old 07-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #10
giasanto38ddd

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DEANNA i do not have any complaints about all my reviews they are VERY ACCURATE i love how accurate they ARE it helps me TONS...what im commenting is to guys that are not reviewing me or spending time with me commenting on my reviews negative comments towards me or my clients who are happy with my menu im saying so what they dont like that my clients are happy with what they provide why is there a need for them to voice negativity when everyone who is ACTUALLY involved is HAPPY?..
THANKS ISIS for your REMARK you hit the nail right on the HEAD with your comments (i do not judge or have anyhting negative to say about ladies with a bigger menu i think everyone should do what they are COMFORTABLE with..)
FK= FRENCH KISSING( i think)
Old 07-02-2011, 03:32 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Just got a PM from a Dallas hobbyist! He stated that he had noticed I was "HELL BENT" on seeing "Gia"! He said when I do my Dallas tour I'll get my chance! I think he has a point!

Some times its hard to find some thing when its right in front of you!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooooooo what do u do then?????????
Old 07-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #13
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post

if you advertise honestly, provide the services you advertise..let the reviews fall where they may.. you can't say someones opinion is wrong.. its their opinion of what they read..jsut like you think u offer a sensual sexual service..the customer i.e clients..or potential clients don't have too..and can voice it............

....... guys have wives that bitch..they come here to get away from it
great post, DeAnna Luv!

If all the hobbyists thought like you in your first three lines, this site would be ALOT better.

If Providers thought like you in other part of your quote I have copied, then we would get ALOT more outstanding, "yes" recommendation reviews and ALOT more "once in a lifetime, ATF" reviews, which would obviously be more than once in a lifetime and would be the norm.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #14
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Gia, in my opinion, your post will gain you no business but will probably cost you business. Try to avoid emotional outbursts here. After all, it's a BUSINESS and your purpose is to MAKE MONEY, not rebut every slight or let off steam.
Exhibit A in support of this argument: the review containing the comment to which the lady took offense is now buried somewhere on the fourth page of the review section, likely not to be seen by anyone not looking for it. This thread, however, continues to hover near the top of page 1 of Coed Discussions.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
DEANNA i do not have any complaints about all my reviews they are VERY ACCURATE i love how accurate they ARE it helps me TONS...what im commenting is to guys that are not reviewing me or spending time with me commenting on my reviews negative comments towards me or my clients who are happy with my menu
I am hoping this helps the OP and all the ladies POV in general. From a guys POV, with premium access, the guy who wrote the review left the ROS blank. I read it to be the meat and potatoes meaning the content of the review was lacking NOT about the size of the provider.

PS While I am on the topic of size, to me beauty is more about the smile and self-confidence than stick figure. I know a lot of guys that say they don't want to scratch their dick on her back-bone. I now know what they mean, in certian positions for me it was doggie the back/lower part of her pelvis hurt every time I thrust into her. It kinda felt like a skinny bony kid bouncing on your leg, only the area just above my (and I guess most guys) cock is sinsitive.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women