Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Dont call me, ill call you!

Talking to several guys I know in the hobby this subject has come up time & time again and I feel like its time to speak on it.

They all say that there are ladies that constantly bug them to see them and make them feel like they are obligated to visit with them. It always seems to be the same ladies that are mentioned to me also. They say these ladies send unsolicited texts and emails and chat messages. Ive even had a few say "hey dont tell so & so you are seeing me"

What the hell is that about?? I cant get a review because this other provider might get upset? Most of the time these guys are just too nice to say look hun you arent my type, or hey im just not interested.

I personally feel like if a guy wants to see me he will call me email me or pm me to make his appointment. Ive never felt like a guy HAS to see me just because we talk in chat or exchange pm's or because i am touring his area.

I guess my point and question is has "dont call me ill call you" been thrown out of the window these days?? Is it dog eat dog and i am missing out on business because i am not out there sending texts and emails or pressuring these guys to see me??

How do you guys feel about all of this??

And for the record i am not dissing any ladies business tactics i am just speaking on it because i have had soooo many guys complain to me about this lately.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Jules
I don't like the emails and notes fishing for business. But on the other hand if a lady plans to be in Ft Worth or has a special I do like to read about that. I guess it's hard to get one without the other.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

good post Jules! I tend to ignore the girls who ask for "business" via PM, email or text, UNLESS, I have seen her in the recent past and she is informing me of a special she is offering. Now, some ladies may get business that way, as there guys who feel they are "honored" that someone, anyone, sent them a PM!

I do not care what a provider thinks as far as who she thinks I should or should not see, that is MY decision and MY money! Now, I will listen to her and see if she may be warning me of a bait and switch or something, or perhaps, knowing what I like, recommending another provider, but do not TELL me who I should and should not see!!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

When i call you, I don't ask for discounts.
When you call me, you better be offering me one.

If miss HDH is gonna be upset because you wanted some strange and want to post about it, it's time to dump her. At least in Texas. Talk about a smorgasbord of strange! It's a buyers market right now.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely agree with you Jules.

I have heard about this a few times lately, even in the chatroom it happens. I also heard about it happening back home before I moved.

Also, on the providers getting mad at hobbyists for seeing other providers... that's immature. This isn't "he's mine and not yours". We are all adults.. I think.

What about providers who stalk other providers reviews day after day and get upset that so and so saw her and reviewed her and quits speaking to the provider or gives her the cold shoulder?

I just wanted to get my .02 in on this because I completely agree with it and glad someone brought it up.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

About 2-3 times a year I send out newsletter with major updates (if any) and include note "Please let me know if you no longer wish to receive my emails"

Usually i time it to some holiday.

Do I loose any business because I am not pestering everyone I ever met or was contacted by? Don't think so.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I obviously haven't seen the same providers as my inbox is barren. My voicemail is empty and my call log us zilch.

I don't mind the occasional remember me notes. Please send them to : iluvbbbjcim@yahoo.com!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
I completely agree with you Jules.

I have heard about this a few times lately, even in the chatroom it happens. I also heard about it happening back home before I moved.

Also, on the providers getting mad at hobbyists for seeing other providers... that's immature. This isn't "he's mine and not yours". We are all adults.. I think.

What about providers who stalk other providers reviews day after day and get upset that so and so saw her and reviewed her and quits speaking to the provider or gives her the cold shoulder?

I just wanted to get my .02 in on this because I completely agree with it and glad someone brought it up.

Yes a now banned provider did that to a client of mine recently, she hit him up saying "you should have saw me instead of her" like wtf if he wanted to see you he would have called you! grrrr
Old 06-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

What is up with all the negativity???

I say cheer the other ladies on, if a client of mine ask for a recommendation I always have a handful of names that I like to put out there of all body types. When searching for my own reviews and I see a lady friend of mines name several times I might PM her and say "hey congrats on all the awesome reviews" but never negative about it. I mean after all when I go on "maternity leave" then where will all my regs go...to other girls.

Also I have never been the type to call/text a gent about anything unless he asks me to text him if I get free time in the week. Not to diss girls that do but just not my cup of tea.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Yes a now banned provider did that to a client of mine recently, she hit him up saying "you should have saw me instead of her" like wtf if he wanted to see you he would have called you! grrrr
Jules, that explains a lot (to me.)

It is hard to describe, some ladies can contact me and I will feel honored, others will leave me feeling pestered. If I have seen you before, then, I see no problem with contacting me. If I have pestered you before, say giving you a hard time on a thread, then I think it is fair game for you to contact me (and I can take some good natured retribution, just no threats.)

Begging for a date when we have never met, probably not good. Bitching cuz I saw some other gal, in this biz, jealousy does not play well. Offering me a discount, letting me know you will be in my neck of the woods, sure that's ok.

It can be a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for a lady. Marketing in this business is much tougher to understand than advertising at a super bowl.

Any guy who let's a provider pu$$y-whip him here likely went from a victim at home to a victim here.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #11
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I get an occassional text or PM from providers I have seen in the past and it doesn't bother me at all. Usually it is accompanied by a special or notice that she is back in town after a long absence. I can see how receiving numerous texts from the same provider would be annoying. But the occassional text/PM that you are back in town or running specials is fine with me.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #12
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes, if they have seen you before thats different. Im talking about the ladies who have not even seen these guys yet pressuring them like there is some type of obligation. Its just sad when a guy has to tell me to be quiet about their meeting with me to avoid backlash from these particular providers who they are not interested in but dont want to hurt their feelings by saying "hey im not interested"
Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #13
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, #1 Rule: DO NOT ever call a client, even if its a regular just because I'm having a bad day. That in my opinion is disrespectful. Majority of my guys are married....and I want them to stay that way. Its never that bad for me to have to pretty much beg a client to come see me.
#2 Rule, if I have a missed call, even if its a regular, if I can't return the call within 30 minutes.....I WILL NOT call back. Alot can happen in 30 minutes.
#3 Rule, if a guy sets an appt and does not call or show, I DO NOT call him. There must be a reason he didn't call or show and most likely it has to do with girlfriend or wifey.
These are just my rules. They have worked very well for me. My guys appriciate them very much.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Begging for an appointment is not Sexy. Harassing clients for seeing another lady is not sexy.

If you are dating a hobbyist and he sees other ladies... whether you know about it or not, don't be a hater. Most of us wouldn't know that you are dating him, we are just doing our "job". Contacting us and giving us hell because you think he saw us or want to see us is really childish and not sexy.

I have a few gentlemen that I can text when I have a slow day or just want an appointment....but I would never abuse that. In fact have heard that I don't use that option enough.

Carly,
I have lived by those rules for so long that it has rolled over into my real life....I find it really hard to ever cold call anyone...even a guy I date or whatever...lol.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default Is there a middle ground?

There is a provider that I USED TO see that still texts, PM's, emails me at least once a week, just to ask me to come see her.

For other reasons, I won't be seeing her again, but it is VERY annoying to get all those unsolicited solicitations.

However, I love to get little notes, texts, emails, PM's, etc just saying, "Hi. How's your day?" or perhaps, "Hey, long time, no talk to. How's it goin'?"

So, yeah, I'd love hear from ya, and it would make me more like to come see you sooner, but as Reese says, "beggin' for business, ain't sexy."
Guest062512 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women