Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I love talking dirty during play time, but...

When I am initially approached on Eccie by PM, I do not enjoy the first and only sentence to read, "Wow! Sexy Latina fucktoy."

Preferably, I appreciate a message that is more toned down. However, when we meet, we and our chemistry is there, let the naughty words flow.

To each their own, but I am a woman that prefers a respectable message.

I replied to this person, before blocking them, and said he could have kept his worthless message to himself.

Gentlemen, please remember not all ladies will be comfortable and willing to meet if called names such as a fucktoy.

Kisses,
Mia
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:04 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

So true! Playtime starts once one walks through my door and we greet one another. Reciprocating our anticipation or at times some light flirting with a suitor I'm about to meet is fine.

But after withholding screening information, sending explicit messages (or more accurately phishing for free wank off fodder) is the next most frequent reason why an inquirer ends up not meeting me.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I can't imagine introducing myself to a woman that way. And with most women I've seen again, even those with whom relationships spanned several years, even familiarity hasn't changed the approach to requesting appointments.

Only recently have I met a woman who I'm pretty sure would have no problem (and, hence, I wouldn't have a problem) if she received a text saying something like, "Hey, can I come over and get you to s*** my d***?" But that's something you should be pretty sure about.

BTW, on the other hand, I'm not at all averse to getting a text that says, "Hey, can you come over and let me s*** your d***?"
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #4
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Wow sexy Latina sluttt fuck toy.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #5
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Time & place only discussed before session will solve this

However,

Playing devil's advocate for a moment, but perhaps the guy thinks if you are offended by a dirty message, you are unlikely to be dirty enough BCD.

You may say you are PSE and like dirty talk. However what you consider PSE and dirty talk maybe very vanilla in comparison to the guy. Finding out before hand if your definitions are the same could save frustration and a possible bad review, no?

Some girls who advertise their freak flag flies high, often oversell their comfort boundaries. They should consider more conservative ads to prevent confusion.

If he is looking to cum all over your face and have you,afterwards, use his dick as a spatula wipe it from your face into your mouth, he does not want an alert put out for trying that when you weren't okay with doing that.

If a guy is trying to get free sexting to get off, and that isfor you to judge whether or not that is his purposs, then that is a different story.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #6
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed to light flirting once inside my room, and screening information is more important than writing ones thoughts, at least for most ladies. I just do not know what he expected me to respond with after that message.

All I could think was, "Well, there goes your chance, delete."
Old 09-08-2017, 12:35 PM   #7
PeterBota
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
Agreed to light flirting once inside my room, and screening information is more important than writing ones thoughts, at least for most ladies. I just do not know what he expected me to respond with after that message.

All I could think was, "Well, there goes your chance, delete."
Get ready to delete 90% of the guys on here. Try another hobby
Old 09-08-2017, 12:41 PM   #8
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post

This hobby suits me just fine, I'm not going anywhere. The 10% visit me and some of the 90% do as well.

FBSM is not for everyone, unless they have visited me.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:44 PM   #9
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I see your point on someone testing if the woman is what they search for, that is why it saves us all time when hobbiest read the reviews and profile information.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:45 PM   #10
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
This hobby suits me just fine, I'm not going anywhere...

This one is cackle worthy. Many companions see way less than the majority of potential clients who contact them. It's a rough estimate, but I'd say the percentage of clients I actually end up meeting in person is about 10 to at most 25%.

That a hobbyist can be so clueless about the reality that providers don't see anywhere near 100% of the people who reach out to them is mind boggling. Another fun fact: we have the right to say no at any point after or before screening is complete. Hence, there are some people a companion will never meet.

Quote:
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nice post Chula..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 PM   #12
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Wow sexy Latina sluttt fuck toy.
CLASS. Some men have it. Those that do rarely have to fake it. Those that do not, can never learn it because it's beyond the conceptual parameters of a small mind.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:02 AM   #13
PeterBota
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
CLASS. Some men have it. Those that do rarely have to fake it. Those that do not, can never learn it because it's beyond the conceptual parameters of a small mind.
Chinese fortune cookie quote.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:38 AM   #14
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I happen to know Mia quite well and she is not a fuck toy, but a lovely young lady with obviously more class than the clown who posted that ugly message! That's why I have the highest respect for these girls --having to put up with assholes like this guy.
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:55 AM   #15
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a fucktoy slut and love very dirty talk at all phases of our meeting. It gets my pussy juices flowing)))))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women