Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Maybe Hobbying isn't for me, I do better as a loner

Lastnight became a nightmare for me, well all but about an hour of it. The rest of the night was a complete cluster f*** in every sense of the word.

The young lady whom I had talked with for a little bit, wanted to set me up with a time and then asked if maybe I wouldn't mind hitting a bar or something after a session... cool I'm down for whatever right? At the last minute plans went south!! Something came up and everything fell through. Thats cool I know stuff like that happens.

I wasn't about to let that ruin my evening, so I check back here (eccie) and searched for a few ladies that were newbie friendly and whose hours were within the range I was looking for. I found three ladies that seemed like a good choice. I tried to get in touch with one and some dude picks up the phone, I ask for the individual by eccie name and the dude hangs up... WTF!

Im glad I was able to meet with the Lovely Lady that I did, she was an angel. My night turned totally sh***y after that hour. I got lost trying to get back to I-30 from 75 south ended up on Oaklawn and Lemon... Don't ask me I don't know how! I stopped to use the john and the toilet had a blood stain on the lid can you say Hep C!!!

The two guys behind the counter were worthless for directions ( not native Texans ) didn't even know where the hell they were nor could I make out anything behind the thick accents.

I finally found my way back to I-30 and thought I would hit Baby Dolls off 157 in Arlington... I swear if Anorexia were a Plague that would be Ground Zero!!! I'm tellin you Skeletor from He-Man came up to me and tried to rub my shoulders and asked me if I wanted a lap dance!!! Yea, only if I can feed you a burger and a milkshake!!! I finished my beer had a shot of Crown left and went to Jaguars across the road. What a f***in rip off! $25 bucks to get in and $10 for VIP access just so you can smoke inside!!! WTF!!! I swear I broke a $ at the bar and it was like flies on a pile of dog crap!! I can't tell you how many dumba$$ bimbos come up to me trying to rub up on me... bitch get off Im just here to see some boobage and it's already slim pickins... That place has gone down the crapper.... I was there maybe 30 minutes watched Sports Center highlights and left...

What a f***in' joke
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn dude

Sorry for your troubles, but don't give up on your first try, its call trial and error, and its seems to me, it can only get better for you....

Question though, if you called those chicks and dudes answered why didn't you hang up.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO damn
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
DwFry
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I hear ya. It appears impossible to get an outcall massage/L1 in N Fort Worth so I ended up at a strip club over here off 35W last night.

meh, what a waste of time.
DwFry is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh wow...you should've attended the after party I was at a few nights ago ... man....I SWEAR I have you beat!

Jaquars has gone to shit! Sorry for your luck!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

technicallygeek you are a sweet person and you can't just let one nite mess up the hobbying for you....Its always scary at the first visits and it will get better. I did call you to make sure you found your way back to the highway and you could have called me back to see about directions.I'm sorry you had a bad nite other than that one hour.Just don't let this get you down.Kisses
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

I'm speachless....

Don't doubt your pleasure. The business does that sometimes. Just dust yourself off... and prepare for the next match. I hope you have a better time, next time
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Damn dude

Sorry for your troubles, but don't give up on your first try, its call trial and error, and its seems to me, it can only get better for you....

Question though, if you called those chicks and dudes answered why didn't you hang up.
I can tell you I didn't waste my time trying to call a 2nd time. Live and Learn right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
oh wow...you should've attended the after party I was at a few nights ago ... man....I SWEAR I have you beat!

Jaquars has gone to shit! Sorry for your luck!
Oh honey we would end up in the p0key together if we partied lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder View Post
technicallygeek you are a sweet person and you can't just let one nite mess up the hobbying for you....Its always scary at the first visits and it will get better. I did call you to make sure you found your way back to the highway and you could have called me back to see about directions.I'm sorry you had a bad nite other than that one hour.Just don't let this get you down.Kisses

Thank you so much for being my personal OnStar I just need to get a freakin GPS!

As far as the bunk a$$ SC's go, I know the GAME I just let the ink and the piercings on 2 Succubuses get the better of me...
Old 01-31-2010, 06:28 PM   #9
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

You are so welcome and gps is my friend
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
RealBeer285
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Dude, I am surprised to see that you don't have a jailboke iPhone. It gives you an OSX CLI to boot, and the GPS isn't half bad.

Hang in there, it gets better the longer you stay.
RealBeer285 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr. Geek, I, too, am sorry that you had the dreadful time you describe. Keep your chin up darlin', it WILL get better for you, I'm sure of it!

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Man don't give up (but please change your Avatar, the child reference is inappropriate)...you have one excellent provider reference and can see almost any lady in the Metroplex.

Dallas is a very difficult city to find your way around, I don't have a GPS but I have a friend who spends a lot of time there on business; I can call him anytime I get turned around.

Check out the ladies and read the reviews...do you like your sex hard and fast and sweaty with AC/DC playing, or slow and easy with Barry White crooning? You can find anything you want in this area.

You didn't catch a 6 pound bass the first time you went fishing, did you?
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy View Post
Man don't give up (but please change your Avatar, the child reference is inappropriate)...
He's actually my son my scurvvvvvy dawg He liked that hat but hated the antlers and santa hat
Old 01-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

I know on the other board children were not allowed in Avatars, not sure about here.

If it's a problem a mod will let you know.
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

I don't want to offend anyone, I thought my lil double chin Buccaneer was rawkin' the ole Jolly Roger but I changed it.