Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Post *Important Information* Make sure to ask about a reference check.

Hey guys, I just want to remind you to check with the provider about reference checks.

I just had an appointment booked with a client from **** (that's new here) and he used a well know provider as a reference. Well I called to check to confirm and clear. And this client that had been a repeat was not comfirmed or cleared. Due to the fact the provider is not giving any past clients a clear reference.

So I will say this....
make sure the providers you see will clear you when they are not in the mood.

Good luck...

P.S. You have about 30days before my new system starts to take affect.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for mentioning this, Nina. I despise women who refrain from giving references. It makes the provider look bad and greedy. I always give a vouch for a client and challenge my clients to find a better, classier or even unique provider that is unfamiliar. I know what I offer and that my services are stellar, so the challenge intrigues me. Often time, my repeat clients will crawl back to me for another session after their vouched session with a new provider and apologize for not seeing me in that they were disappointed with their experience with the other provider (e.g. looks, immaturity, poor incall, rushed session). A lady must have confidence in herself and understand that men want variety.
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Heck, isn't this why we have P411?
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
mahler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default great reminder

courtesy (and good sense) require that a man ask for permission to use a womans name for a reference.
mahler is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Dasani
Account Disabled

Arrow All I hear are good points.....

This is a challenge for me, because I have not had this happen in years. I tend to stray away from calling other providers because of this in the past. And the fact, that I found it some-what peaceful, not being so personal, with the clients business. (Leads to more than you bargain for, if not done right.)

Well, things have changed for me over the years. (I'm alittle more important & I have fans, real fans, so may be crazy fans.) And I feel that alittle extra safety, during this next year at-least, until the goverment leaves, with the extra Homeland, All star & Superbowl military security. (Which are more than welcome here at N.I.N.A. Enterprise.) Would be relaxing.

Hey but I'm a professional, so I know how to carry myself, in the toughest moment, so this client ended up being a sweetheart ....Like a good boy.

Now I hope in a way, guys plan for this delay, that just may, occur on any-day.

PS... Put P411 on the top of your to do list or get verified before February 28, 2010 by me.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:33 PM   #6
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

YES. In addition to making sure the ladies give references, please double check that they are still active, established, and that you saw them recently (most ladies prefer within the last 6 months, I'm personally okay with up to a year).

I had someone contact me recently with three references. One has stated publicly that she doesn't give (or accept) references as screening (totally her choice, and I am not knocking her for it), the second he only had a first name and phone number for -- and Googling the phone number returned NO results, and the third had retired over a year ago.

And he proceeds to get snippy with me, insisting that his ladies are high quality and he doesn't do this very often and I should just trust him and yadda yadda yadda.

Sigh. Don't be that guy, guys. At best, it makes you look like a tool, at worst, it makes you look like a psycho/LE/other undesirable.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:12 AM   #7
Dasani
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
YES. In addition to making sure the ladies give references, please double check that they are still active, established, and that you saw them recently (most ladies prefer within the last 6 months, I'm personally okay with up to a year).

I had someone contact me recently with three references. One has stated publicly that she doesn't give (or accept) references as screening (totally her choice, and I am not knocking her for it), the second he only had a first name and phone number for -- and Googling the phone number returned NO results, and the third had retired over a year ago.

And he proceeds to get snippy with me, insisting that his ladies are high quality and he doesn't do this very often and I should just trust him and yadda yadda yadda.

Sigh. Don't be that guy, guys. At best, it makes you look like a tool, at worst, it makes you look like a psycho/LE/other undesirable.

Seems that was an issue too. After I completed making this a success, I spoke with the young lady, which went on about not knowing because of laps of time. (Yet key memory information was used.) So I understand, where you maybe coming from, on the time line of using a reference.

(I say if I can remember our time together I will co-sign for you.)
Also I don't want others to be confused, I will and always have gave out references. (I just didn't find it that easy to get references.)

PS If I'm used as a reference, please have their name, nickname that I may know (I use this key a-lot oppose to first & last name after cleared), if the last session was incall or outcall, location intersection (if incall), type of session (ex. dom, wrestling, companionship ect.).
Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
Heck, isn't this why we have P411?
Not always - I signed up for the free 6 month trial and it worked great. But at this point I've seen enough girls that I can always give 5-10 references depending on what the lady I'm seeing wants. I don't feel it is necessary to get P411 if you have plenty of good references. I see the benefit for either the newbie that has no other references or if you do a lot of last minute appts and need a ref check immediately. But for a girl to CHARGE for screening???? haha! good luck with that one~
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
Dasani
Account Disabled

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelling_man View Post
Not always - I signed up for the free 6 month trial and it worked great. But at this point I've seen enough girls that I can always give 5-10 references depending on what the lady I'm seeing wants. I don't feel it is necessary to get P411 if you have plenty of good references. I see the benefit for either the newbie that has no other references or if you do a lot of last minute appts and need a ref check immediately. But for a girl to CHARGE for screening???? haha! good luck with that one~
This is all correct... just one thing. If done right, ladies charging for their own screening can be beneficial to a client like you or a provider like me.

Less back & forth problems. (Remember time is money, and it take more time, than the equivalent of the money, you are owed sometime, if you collect anything.)

Clearing problematic clients which can be stressful for me. (Should have a price on it. It's still time being sold. That's what we are selling right?) This can in-turn change my normal balance &/or mood. Now here is where it's a problem for you, the guy who just want to have a great time and respect the business.

When you call (*a regular) I'm not in a good mood because I have been trying to clear a jerk for 45 minutes and I'm completely frustrated because the info was not correct in the first place. And 45minutes is $200 worth of work. My point exactly.

*just an ex.