Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42022
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36400
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #1
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default FEMA Scandal

The FEMA scandal is literally beyond my imagination. The only people they're helping are in Democratic strongholds in North Carolina and in Georgia. everybody else is on their own. in fact, the more I read, they're stopping independent people from helping people in need...it's just astonishing. Add that to the fact that that lying shitbag Mayorcas said that FEMA's out of money. Of course he failed to mention that it all went to illegals. I'm completely flabbergasted.

Clown World
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Care to share the link(s) where you read this fiction? I need a good laugh.

Edit for below: That is the MAGA answer I expected. LOL

How about I provide you with a link: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-slamm...e-lies-1964258
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You can look anywhere on x. Mainstream media is barely covering any of this. New York Post it's another good one. The daily wire.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The internets are surely hot and heavy with the reasons WHY
the Biden Administration is SLOW-WALKING the aid to those
people in NC... And why FEMA is seemingly out of money.

ALL political to them. ...

##### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM   #6
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/border...elcome-center/

Now we know why Mayorcas says FEMA is broke.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM   #7
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Full List of Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Before Helene Hit

As Hurricane Helene careened toward Florida's Panhandle, numerous Republicans voted against extending funding for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

Last week, Congress approved $20 billion for FEMA's disaster relief fund as part of a stopgap spending bill to fund the government through December 20. But the measure left out billions of dollars in requested supplemental disaster funding.

The Senate approved the measure by a 78-18 vote on September 25 after it passed the House in a 341-82 vote. Republicans supplied the no votes in both chambers.

Some of the Republicans who voted against the bill represent states that have been hard hit by Helene, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz.

Helene hit Florida as a Category 4 storm last Thursday, before plowing through several other states in the Southeast. The devastation could cost up to $160 billion, according to an estimate by AccuWeather.

Some Republicans railed against FEMA funding being allocated for assisting migrants after Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters on Wednesday that FEMA will run out of money before the hurricane season is over. The agency is facing a multibillion-dollar deficit, even after imposing new spending restrictions.

"We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting," Mayorkas said. "FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season."

Mayorkas' comments led some Republicans to accuse the Biden administration of diverting funds intended for disaster relief, which a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson told Newsweek was "completely false."

President Joe Biden said Monday he may call Congress back into session during a break to pass emergency supplemental funding, as some lawmakers from states hit by Helene have urged.

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson has said that the FEMA funding included in the stopgap spending bill approved last week is sufficient and that there is no need for lawmakers to return early.

See article here: https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...unding-1963980
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

this isn't a political cartoon. and the republican party has nothing to do with the poor response.

you know that. you simply refuse to accept anything that throws shade on your beloved masters .. the Democratic party.

i'd post the FEMA gov page to "refute" this but I'll leave that for you to do.

just know if their response wasn't a mangled disaster they wouldn't need a page to deny their response is a "disaster"

FEMA Accused of Blocking Aid After Hurricane Helene SpaceX Engineer’s Shocking Account

https://texasborderbusiness.com/fema...cking-account/

Pilot flying Helene rescue missions in NC threatened with arrest

https://thehill.com/homenews/4913942...arrest-threat/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Full List of Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Before Helene Hit

As Hurricane Helene careened toward Florida's Panhandle, numerous Republicans voted against extending funding for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

Last week, Congress approved $20 billion for FEMA's disaster relief fund as part of a stopgap spending bill to fund the government through December 20. But the measure left out billions of dollars in requested supplemental disaster funding.

The Senate approved the measure by a 78-18 vote on September 25 after it passed the House in a 341-82 vote. Republicans supplied the no votes in both chambers.

Some of the Republicans who voted against the bill represent states that have been hard hit by Helene, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz.

Helene hit Florida as a Category 4 storm last Thursday, before plowing through several other states in the Southeast. The devastation could cost up to $160 billion, according to an estimate by AccuWeather.

Some Republicans railed against FEMA funding being allocated for assisting migrants after Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters on Wednesday that FEMA will run out of money before the hurricane season is over. The agency is facing a multibillion-dollar deficit, even after imposing new spending restrictions.

"We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting," Mayorkas said. "FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season."

Mayorkas' comments led some Republicans to accuse the Biden administration of diverting funds intended for disaster relief, which a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson told Newsweek was "completely false."

President Joe Biden said Monday he may call Congress back into session during a break to pass emergency supplemental funding, as some lawmakers from states hit by Helene have urged.

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson has said that the FEMA funding included in the stopgap spending bill approved last week is sufficient and that there is no need for lawmakers to return early.

See article here: https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...unding-1963980
Nope!!! wrong. stop being desperate to blame this on the Republicans .. Mayorkis states FEMA has the funds to support relief for Helene

nice try, won't fly!!

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...r-more-funding

Hurricane Helene Brings Push for More FEMA Funding

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas this week said that FEMA has the funds to address immediate needs spurred by Hurricane Helene. But he warned the agency doesn’t have enough money to finish out the hurricane season

is he lying or not? the future is .. the future .. TODAY ... Mayorkas says the funds are there. so when's he gonna use them?

is he using them??

if not don't blame the GOP on this one.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... In just 3 months, Mayorkas has changed his tune.

Gotta wonder how much of the FEMA money went to housing illegals.
And why they're Slow-Walking relief aid in NC.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty

i think that little bald headed prick has been lying his whole life. his "plea" was a ploy to get more money for supporting illegals rather than America.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Housing illegals? I jar-nearly spit out me beer mate!

Issat why the GOP Congress members voted against funding FEMA? Makes good campaign issues, don’t ya know?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Housing illegals? I jar-nearly spit out me beer mate!

Issat why the GOP Congress members voted against funding FEMA? Makes good campaign issues, don’t ya know?
is this another blame the GOP for nothing post?

Mayorkas says he has the funds to support Helene relief. the real question is why is FEMA blocking private aid ventures and stealing their supplies to claim them as their own?

does this bald headed lying prick have the money? he says so .. so he and Pete Buttplug better start using it, yes amigo?

no excuses!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #14
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Nope!!! wrong. stop being desperate to blame this on the Republicans .. Mayorkis states FEMA has the funds to support relief for Helene

nice try, won't fly!!
if not don't blame the GOP on this one.
I’m not the one who politicized this, Just look at the OP first post.

“The FEMA scandal is literally beyond my imagination. The only people they're helping are in Democratic strongholds in North Carolina and in Georgia. everybody else is on their own. in fact, the more I read, they're stopping independent people from helping people in need...it's just astonishing. Add that to the fact that that lying shitbag Mayorcas said that FEMA's out of money. Of course he failed to mention that it all went to illegals. I'm completely flabbergasted.”

Republicans and right wing media have politicized this.

Trump makes false claims about federal response as he campaigns in area ravaged by Hurricane Helene
https://apnews.com/article/kamala-ha...5a4eb67f9cdf0f

Trump turns Hurricane Helene aftermath political
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...paign-00181751

Trump politicizes Hurricane Helene response
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/30/polit...elene-response

He Said, She Said: Trump Makes Helene Political, Harris Thanks FEMA Workers
https://www.usnews.com/news/national...s-fema-workers
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I’m not the one who politicized this, Just look at the OP first post.

“The FEMA scandal is literally beyond my imagination. The only people they're helping are in Democratic strongholds in North Carolina and in Georgia. everybody else is on their own. in fact, the more I read, they're stopping independent people from helping people in need...it's just astonishing. Add that to the fact that that lying shitbag Mayorcas said that FEMA's out of money. Of course he failed to mention that it all went to illegals. I'm completely flabbergasted.”

Republicans and right wing media have politicized this.

Trump makes false claims about federal response as he campaigns in area ravaged by Hurricane Helene
https://apnews.com/article/kamala-ha...5a4eb67f9cdf0f

Trump turns Hurricane Helene aftermath political
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...paign-00181751

Trump politicizes Hurricane Helene response
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/30/polit...elene-response

He Said, She Said: Trump Makes Helene Political, Harris Thanks FEMA Workers
https://www.usnews.com/news/national...s-fema-workers

only you want to make this about Trump. the OP wants to make this about .. FEMA

any rebuttal from a credible source that FEMA isn't blocking private aid and Musk?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women